Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3rd EP- Rumor or True? Personal Theory

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Ive said before I'm perfectly fine with a Late Night if we aren't getting no generations if they tell us this, and properly do this EP and the coming ones.
    I was just looking at how cute your toddler avi is. And now I'm like, I so want toddlers back. Perhaps toddlers will be making a return in The City Life EP! One can only hope that toddlers will be returning in this EP! B)<3

A toddler would magically appear once you install it as a surprise ;) I'd love that ngl lol!!
    Instant toddler, that's cool. Hows about a machine that pops out toddlers? Check this out! Imagine your sims walking up to a machine in the city. They put in the toddler or toddlers that they want, and out pops the toddlers of their choice! :p

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @sunman502 I'm not being rude but you're saying the same things over and over. They couldn't classify its rating if it didn't exist, think about it. EA wouldn't send them it to give an age rating if they weren't definitely releasing it. So far it may remain UNCONFIRMED but that doesn't change the fact that it is REAL.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    edited August 2016
    Ive said before I'm perfectly fine with a Late Night if we aren't getting no generations if they tell us this, and properly do this EP and the coming ones.
    I was just looking at how cute your toddler avi is. And now I'm like, I so want toddlers back. Perhaps toddlers will be making a return in The City Life EP! One can only hope that toddlers will be returning in this EP! B)<3

A toddler would magically appear once you install it as a surprise ;) I'd love that ngl lol!!
    Instant toddler, that's cool. Hows about a machine that pops out toddlers? Check this out! Imagine your sims walking up to a machine in the city. They put in the toddler or toddlers that they want, and out pops the toddlers of their choice! :p

Omg literally anything to do with toddlers in the game I would run to ea and kiss them thank you lol
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    @sunman502 I'm not being rude but you're saying the same things over and over. They couldn't classify its rating if it didn't exist, think about it. EA wouldn't send them it to give an age rating if they weren't definitely releasing it. So far it may remain UNCONFIRMED but that doesn't change the fact that it is REAL.
    I know that I'm repeating my self. But that's what happens when I try to tell someone something that isn't getting across to them. It forces me to say the same thing over and over again. Which bugs me more than anything because it makes me sound like a broken record.
    I have read the letter that Brazil's Ministry Of Justice has sent out. The letter states that they have received copy of a Sims 4 EP that they have reviewed, and rated. So I now agree that the EP is real, and that EA plans to release it soon. I had asked how do we prove that this EP is real, and that proof has been shared in the form of that official letter from Brazil's own Ministry Of Justice on here. That pretty much ends the debate on whether or not that this EP is real. ;)