Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Hey guys, sorry I've been a little busy with team bonding, but I'm going to populate the town I have with Barbie and Ken. I already made Harley, Joker, and their children. They are super cute. I'll show pictures. :)

Any town with Harley and Joker is destined for greatness <3<3 Any kids with Harley will be adorable. :love:

@HSmith2016 OMG your design is sick this is fantastic cannot wait to see it in my game :o turning out better than my vision.Will be one of a kind no human on the planet has this let alone a Sim.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Lol @CravenLestat, I hope it is everything you imagined it would be and more in your game!! Glad I "helped" inspire you! :lol:
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @thuggishsplicer Ah-hah. I tend not to do that when my Sims are Traveling. It probably explains a few things.

@CravenLestat Mmm... Chocolate... rec'd.

@TadOlson I've never been able to figure out how to use CC Magic. As many times as I've read the directions and gone through the steps, it's never worked for me.

@everyone Great updates!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Didn't play much. Every time I went to customize something to check the patterns, I got the dreaded think circle and a Materializing Materials message. I won't be able to play again until next week, since I'm going to watch my aunt's cats for a week starting tomorrow afternoon. I'll try to pop in and check things out, but can't make any guarantees.

Have a great week!

Happy Simming, all!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    @HSmith2016 Thank you! You have twins? Triplets? Nice! I was hoping for twins with Nao. I bet it's a ton of work!
    @wickedjr89 I hope you feel better.
    @Vampirefizz19 Happy Simming to you too!
    @Surreal Thank you!
    @MoonandStars83 Best of luck with cat sitting! Sounds fun! I want a kitty. : ^ (
    @meeoun, yes my one family has both triplets and twins! It was the first time I've played with multiples, it was incredibly nuts in the household with the triplets. I hired a babysitter and changed her traits a bit with MasterController (cause who needs a babysitter that is flirty and a kleptomaniac?!?) and then when the triplets aged up to children, I sent them all to boarding school. They are there now, the twins (who were born right before the triplets aged up to children) are now toddlers and the mom is pregnant again!! She has the LTW of raising 5 children to young adult - or whatever it is - and won't have a problem achieving that one!! Hahaha... Once the triplets come home and age up to teens, I will probably send the twins to boarding school. I don't know if I can take care of all of them at once!
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    For those that say this thread moves too fast, we need people to try to limit their commenting. You don't need to say "thank you" and "you're welcome" to every post. :)

You can click quote on multiple posts and reply to each person in one post.

And please don't quote a whole bunch of pictures just to say "that's awesome!" Please use the spoiler tags to hide the pictures.

I just realized I havent made an update since July 3rd. Once I got all the EPs I kinda lost the motivation to keep playing. I went back to my other game, Guild Wars 2, during July, as they missed me while I was caught up in the Sims 3. So after I got back from vacation last week, I played a bit more Sims 3 and experimented with my new EP's.

Here is my last update, with Navid proposing to Kiki in Starlight Shores:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14977435/#Comment_14977435

Tiffani's daughter Angelica (on the right) aged from up toddler to child:

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Since I discovered the baby play mat, I bought one for Amber's son Andrew:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Kiki was the first one to notice the mat and place Andrew on it.

A few sim days after that, Andrew aged up to a toddler:
    screenshot_original.jpg

This was the best picture I could get, as the furniture and Amber's legs kept getting in the way. :tongue:

Then I went back to my legacy game, Don Lothario and Laurel Grisby in Riverview.

They got invited to a costume party, and Laurel chose the hot dog:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Then April got her learner's permit and begged mom to take her out for driving lessons:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

This was my first time with this, and it was hilarious to watch the van start and stop and move so slowly as April learned. I'm sure it was much scarier for Laurel. :)

That's all for now. Hopefully I wont be so long between updates. I have a few for the vampire Rosalie in Hidden Springs, but no pictures yet. She has a child with each man now, and also turned her first baby-daddy Jonathan into a vampire. Aja's friend Emilee from Moonlight Hollow moved in as well. They havent decided if they're going to be "more than friends" yet. Emilee is also a vampire so they have a while to think about it.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    @meeoun, yes my one family has both triplets and twins! It was the first time I've played with multiples, it was incredibly nuts in the household with the triplets. I hired a babysitter and changed her traits a bit with MasterController (cause who needs a babysitter that is flirty and a kleptomaniac?!?) and then when the triplets aged up to children, I sent them all to boarding school. They are there now, the twins (who were born right before the triplets aged up to children) are now toddlers and the mom is pregnant again!! She has the LTW of raising 5 children to young adult - or whatever it is - and won't have a problem achieving that one!! Hahaha... Once the triplets come home and age up to teens, I will probably send the twins to boarding school. I don't know if I can take care of all of them at once!

ROFL a flirty/kelptomaniac babysitter. Sounds like a nightmare. Early congrats on achieving your LTW! Loki's LTW is also rasing 5 children to young adult...I don't think I could do it though xDD. with boarding school maybe...I guess..but that's a lot of money! ^O^
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @CravenLestat Yay chocolate! Last time I went to Hershey Park with my son, we had such a good time. My son kept teasing "Now Mom, you can't eat everything here." This was many, many moons ago, but it's one of those all time favorite family vacation memories for me. It was just him and me for so long. I think he was like 7 when I brought him. (for reference, he's 24 now. LOL)

@cwaddell I LOVE the mansion so much. Just so many options to do with it. I should start a new save and mess around with it again. I once made it up in all Mardi Gras colors. LOL
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • CarryOnMyWaywardSonsCarryOnMyWaywardSons Posts: 393 Member
    Haha I brought back my Sim's long dead mom using the Oh My Ghost opportunity and it's just hilarious that he's older than his mom now lol. She died when she was a YA, and he's an Adult now. But hey, that doesn't matter because she gets to meet both her sons' wives and grandkids!

Aaaand I just realized that she's going to outlive her children by a long time. :'(
    mj4do4.gif
    @HSmith2016 :#

I know I promised you a awesome one of a kind shirt just for you

But I messed up

:'(

So instead accept this pic of Judy Bunch takin a poo :mrgreen:

What do you mean you think I am lying and I probably made something cool :rage:

How dare you

:*

Custom Made Blood Red Penn State shirt "Your favorite color" none exist but the one your sim will have.

Screenshot-4587_zps1dssstus.jpg

Screenshot-4591_zpsaftjzy2n.jpg

Screenshot-4593_zpscmpiztrw.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    I'm going to go back and comment on people's stuff but I just want to get this posted before I go to work.

Today at the Hatch House
    msg7_1_zpscoenybod.jpg
    Brio got really into the spirit of his theme while sculpting. He does a lot of sculpting in his swimwear. He has been on a real art kick, finishing a sketch, several sculptures, and the portrait of Julia. Spring, and his birthday, are fast approaching but he might actually miss Winter.
    msg7_2_zpspsug7ywp.jpg
    msg7_3_zpszj4u5v5l.jpg
    Booker took Ann to a café and then a movie – something nice and sappy for their real date. He invited her over to really get to know his brothers; Ann hit it off pretty well with them. She also started a journalism career and is no longer their maid. She lives down the street, which makes Booker very happy.
    msg7_4_zpszyc6fljr.jpg
    Julia has learned all her basic toddler skills and has started playing the xylophone and singing to topher; maybe she’ll take after her uncle and join the music career?
    msg7_5_zpshy306aoq.jpg
    Speaking of Uncle Bard, he’s started to form a band and decided to build a separate building for them to practice in.
    msg7_6_zpsrrnfosm8.jpg
    Then he thought, with Brio’s birthday coming up, why not go all out and throw a big birthday pool party? And you can’t have a big birthday pool party without a big pool.
    msg7_7_zps7plzk9j4.jpg
    It cost a lot, but after all, Brio and Booker were both bringing in steady cash and Bard was almost at the top of his career as well. So he went all out.
    msg7_8_zpst1cl0asg.jpg
  • djebay2djebay2 Posts: 36 Member
    So I opened up my Sims3 legacy family. I decided to a remodel of their home. I worked on the house for about 2 hours. I go to sell everything in the storage and boom! THE GAME FREEZES!!! Skip that, I went back in and kept working! Today I'm going to finish the house and hopefully get to play!
    @CarryOnMyWaywardSons that is HILARIOUS! I've never done it. you should post some pictures!
    @Gernadia amazing house! I like the sculptures, one of my sims should explore that skill.
    @cwaddell you definitely fixed that fixer upper!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Nice to see people have been posting in this thread all day :smile:

I have been at work all day doing some overtime but I have managed to find some time to work on the music for next week's video which I am looking forward to :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    I did a lot in game yesterday so i'll break it up into 2 posts >.<

Zephyr started school! Summer got an Imaginary Friend, just randomly saw it in her crib, don't know if I missed it in the mail or what, but I deleted it thanks to having the buyable/delete-able IF mod. I don't need another one!

Regina is warming up to the little green girl, Summer Young
    Screenshot-8_zpst2eibu7m.jpg

A picture taken from the school I put in
    Screenshot-11_zpswkkc8xti.jpg

Zephyr got his relationship with his Imaginary Friend Winter up and was snooping around the potions his mom Kimberly made awhile ago and saw the “Imaginary friend Metamorphium” potion and just had to try it out! It worked and now Winter Young is real! She Loves the cold, is neurotic and inappropriate. She is a Capricorn, loves the color green, hamburgers and latin music. (I may have changed the traits myself...I do that...)
    Screenshot-15_zpspe0yytcv.jpg
    Screenshot-22_zpsxwnpaqeh.jpg
    Screenshot-16_zpsgx7iiofl.jpg
    Screenshot-26_zpse509qztg.jpg

Her bedroom
    Screenshot-27_zpssa78sp61.jpg
    Screenshot-28_zpsdm40zmyf.jpg
    Screenshot-29_zpscxzlt8wn.jpg
    Screenshot-31_zpsvuuzommv.jpg

First a plantsim baby and now an IF turned real child

Kimberly is happy-go-lucky and is thrilled with all the children in the house

Regina is just shocked. She wants to be a good mother but it’s all so over-whelming! When she destroyed the world she didn’t expect to get such a big and loving family. She didn’t expect to start caring for people other than herself. She didn’t expect love. Now she has all this, and a terrible secret eating away at her. How long until it all comes to a boil?

Winter's first order of business? Playing with blocks!
    Screenshot-32_zpsmjqrcvyy.jpg

Winter also poofed into realness with stuff in her inventory including a holo disc! She likes the rainbow version one, I forget it's technical name but she named it Kermit.
    Screenshot-49_zpsi0n5qbmv.jpg

Zephyr does his homework himself while GigaByte helps out Winter as she doesn't have the head-start like Zephyr does, having learned 4 logic skill points as a toddler.
    Screenshot-33_zpsupcnt5de.jpg
    Screenshot-37_zpsv7dvgmcv.jpg

Also they now have a festival in town. Seems someone went through the history books and decided they'd like some celebration in their lives. Something to do. Why not?
    Screenshot-35_zpsbj0n71s0.jpg

Some cute pictures of the kids playing and being kids
    Screenshot-38_zps9kcbn9e2.jpg
    Zephyr likes to "preside over his royal court"
    Screenshot-50_zpsmtfyxknr.jpg
    Screenshot-102_zpsjbffervz.jpg
    Screenshot-106_zps9lp9gewx.jpg
    Screenshot-107_zps5ks8m9ti.jpg
  • CarryOnMyWaywardSonsCarryOnMyWaywardSons Posts: 393 Member
    edited August 2016
    I brought Mary back about an hour before Dean got home from work, so he got a pleasant surprise when he walked in. His mom autonomously went to hug him :smile:

Screenshot_336.jpg

She and Dean are at his brother Sam's house so I can get her back in his relationship panel.

Screenshot_343.jpg

EDIT: Not sure why the pics ended up so tiny.
    mj4do4.gif
  • wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    Kimberly painted a portrait (second one I accidentally sold the first one without even looking at it) of Regina. It's not that good, maybe i'll have her re-do it.
    Screenshot-40_zpsf1ccqt5i.jpg

Regina talking to Winter, trying to make sense of all this weirdness but also be there for Winter, weird origins aside she is still a child.
    Screenshot-42_zpswrko6fzf.jpg

GigaByte was abducted...again..i've lost track of how many times now.

Summer's first birthday has arrived!
    Screenshot-52_zpsxgbah8hx.jpg
    Screenshot-62_zps3blnp3ho.jpg
    Screenshot-57_zpstgtxjrto.jpg
    Screenshot-64_zpswjnv72y0.jpg

Winter was laughing and eventually I realized it’s because she is inappropriate. She doesn’t know proper social things, having been imaginary the first 5 years of her life! Also why she is neurotic. She doesn't understand all this "realness".

Anyway Summer is so cute :) They don’t have toddler plantsim hair so i’m leaving her bald for right now.

Family fun at the festival! GigaByte stayed home with Summer. They weren't going to let some rain get in the way of their fun though!
    Screenshot-65_zpsaaawgfiz.jpg
    Screenshot-68_zpslzoadhqy.jpg
    Screenshot-72_zpsaif8gehq.jpg
    Screenshot-74_zpsargbdsw9.jpg
    Screenshot-81_zpsrik8oepi.jpg
    Screenshot-82_zpse5w0djn5.jpg
    Screenshot-109_zpsbqxtb41g.jpg
    Screenshot-111_zpsebrijsjs.jpg

GigaByte taught Summer how to walk, and started teaching her to talk (Kimberly finished the talking) and plantsims apparently don't need to go to the bathroom! I love the flowers as she walks!
    Screenshot-88_zpsc1bamlhn.jpg
    Screenshot-94_zpsczs6qcgh.jpg

I didn't realize the spaghetti sauce had meat in it, poor Zephyr got sick! I guess being the only vegetarian in the household isn't easy.
    Screenshot-95_zpsvijfvzkd.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @wickedjr89 I like the mysterious detail in your story! I wonder if that happy family will influence Regina to fix the future. LOL

@Gernadia It must be great to use that toilet made of ice. LOL

@CravenLestat Who's the sim with the Pen State shirt?
    Dude, Movie Stuff was a pain in the neck to get! I ordered it and they didn't deliver it. I complained but they didn't answer me. When I was about to give it up, they sent me a message telling me there was an error and sent me the product. I'm currently thinking of how to use the heroes stuff in my story. XD By the way, I though you'd say something about Mallory. I'm really in love with her short hair and the big tatoo. Russell's friends are very jealous. They're from Twinbrook anyway...

@KevinL5275 I love when pages are full of tags and short messages. I usually skip them all. XD
    Nice to see you around! Don't leave your Guild Wars friends behind!

@MoonandStars83 Good luck with the cats!

@cwaddell Nice reburbishing of the manor! It looks too small inside when I saw it. I wonder how you're dealing with it.

@meeoun How lucky! You've got three pregnant girls together! I need to try it one day.
    Now I realized where Linn from The Grey Witches is from.

@king_ofsimcity7 Thanks a bunch! XD

@TadOlson Are they the same sims we started seeing last year? I think I've been following this thread for almost a year and it's cool to see how yours develop.

Enough! I've gotta play a bit more before going to bed!
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I just ordered a new laptop through dell for my gaming stuff
    @Thuggishsplicer Of course I loved Mallory even liked your back tat on her.And that hair was good on her but I thought the important thing to me was that you got movie stuff "And a outhouse too" Several girl outfits of course are awesome all the spooky stuff and the superhero girl outfit makes a awesome poison ivy youi could turn Mallory into Ivy.And what do you think about the hair that came with spooky?? the lace veil non veil one I love it.

And the mystery sim modeling that shirt.... I mentioned 1,000 times yet nobody uses them and even recently said this in this very thread.

"There are 3 of the most beautiful Asian sims in the game in one place.they all hide in Midnight Hollow behind crazy hair and makeup.All 3 are sisters and each one is unique they are supermodels"

That sim is ...............

Lucy Lau

Screenshot-2861_zps5a2shvxd.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited August 2016
    Lots more lovely pics to see :) I really like that water slide and so many cute toddlers too!

@meeoun, thanks so much, I'm glad you like her :) I think the hot dog costumes are from Seasons. You get a lot of costumes to dress up in for Spooky Day but at the moment, I'm just digging throwing random parties whenever.

I have some cracking pics ready but I am going to be evil and post them tomorrow! They relate to The End of Cyrus's Life (?) and Operation Matchmaker. For now, however, here is the regular news/updates that I may have forgotten.

The Akagi/Jordan family are still happily being vampires. Saturn has his own garden and is growing many bell peppers, among other plants. Oddly enough, he keeps wanting to grow garlic...

Neptune and Fabian have been happily married for many years. Fabian wishes to become a top director, while Neptune is trying to master the logic and handiness skills.

Alwyn and his family are doing splendidly. Bertie and Pam have had their first child, a little girl called Gem. Pics will follow tomorrow.

Herby is dating Lala Angelista, however, her daughter Tiara also appeared to have a crush on him. This was despite Tiara being about 80, as Lala and Herby are aging slowly, being vampires. I split up the household encouraged Tiara moved in with her boyfriend Lenny Shutter. However, he soon died of old age, so she moved back in with her mom and Herby.

Rodney is dating some buff dude called Jaime. They're living at home with Mr Arcturus and the late Mrs Arcturus at the moment. Rodney would like for him Jaime to get a place of their own but he is worried about leaving little sis, Lucy, with her evil teenage brother, Colbert.
    @CravenLestat, yay! So exciting that my Sims will get a one-of-a-kind, never-before-seen Penn State shirt to wear! Is there a secret password I need to type in to get the download link? ;) Thank you! I need to go check out these cuties from Midnight Hollow, the Lau sisters seem to have pretty good genetics, once you strip them down and take a good look at them.

@wickedjr89, plantsims and imaginary friends turned real! I can't wait to turn my imaginary friends, it is taking me longer to figure out how to do it than I expected though. That and the fact that I have so many different households I'm playing and no time to play any of them. Love the pics and the updates. :)
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top