Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    @Gernadia Thank you! :) I'm not surprised it only gives one but Sims, always crying when a plant dies. One is certainly better than none!
    Sorry it ate the rest of your post :(
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    So basically I took notes as I was catching up and as I put them in I was throwing out my notes (this is going on at work when things get slow. So the first page posted and here is what I still have in my notes lol
    @plushtrap_107 nice update Morty seems very patient.
    @Rukola_Schaaf Bertrand and Vinni are cuties and the wedding was lovely
    @king_of_simcity7 very nice pics and update
  • Options
    SimsxZelda_fanSimsxZelda_fan Posts: 179 Member
    edited August 2016
    Speaking of starting my file with other sims, I re-created a sim that I had made in Sims 2 many, many years ago. His name was Jerome Freeman, and he was a nightclub party guy. Until one day, at a night club got bitten by a vampire. And so I nicknamed him Count Blackula. I don't have any pics from Sims 2 or anything, its been way to long, but since you can make vampires from scratch in Sims 3 I couldn't resist

13653260_1076059649138502_568810061239033832_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9
    [Sorry if the pic is a little dark. Had to take a night pic of him since, you know, vampire and all...]

Since its Bridgeport I see him out in the day since it gets foggy a lot. He even has a job. He's a fire safety instructor. Sucking that blood don't pay dem bills, you know lol
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Gernadia Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@SimsxZelda_fan Cool looking vampire :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @thuggishsplicer Thank you and I actually took some pics for you using a Sim I used before you liked.My theme is Hottie Space girl,the kind you pretend abducted you even though you know it was some greasy green dude with 14 inch creeper fingers. :#

Becca Bijou Starring in....

HOTTIE SPACE CHICK Interplanet Janet :D

Take me to your leader :love:

Screenshot-4545_zpsfxlnjrku.jpg

Screenshot-4548_zpsaeylymhz.jpg

You mean to say I am your prisoner....ok :p and beat me senseless while you are at it.

Screenshot-4552_zpsaawm3ngn.jpg

So I never get to go back to Earth again and have to spend the rest of my life with you on your planet?? YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Good gawd YESSS!!!

Screenshot-4554_zpsoo5jfudw.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    AMK227AMK227 Posts: 94 Member
    edited August 2016
    From my old-timey story "PIONEER" -

Peter & Polly have just welcomed their firstborn son, P.J. -

1zofade.png
    wsqq89.png
    smqb93.png
    2v0jw47.png
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    Today at the Hatch House

Between being abducted and becoming an uncle, Booker has suddenly started returning interest in the maid, Ann Donnelly. She invited him out to meet in the rain and they chatted it up for a while off the clock.
    msg5_1_zpst8itpogn.jpg
    Of course, he had to catch her up on what happened on her day off, and he was a bit nervous as to how she would take it. Ann didn’t seem the least bit phased so Booker knew she was a keeper.
    msg5_2_zpsqjjgvmdy.jpg
    msg5_3_zpswv0ntqnh.jpg
    Despite his heavy flirting, and the fact that she was the one to ask him out on a date, she seems to want to keep things slow and casual to start. After all, she works for him, and Booker respects that. For the time being they’re going to keep seeing each other a secret.
    msg5_4_zps2zvce0eo.jpg
    Brio was abducted one more time but does not have any unexpected weight gain. He’s working on his romance novel – but his alien lady love seems to be playing hard to get.
    The Hatch brother’s are experiencing their first winter! Buuurrrr, much different from Isla Paradiso.
    msg5_5_zpspfob876q.jpg
    Brio took Julia outside to teach her to walk in the snow while Booker and Bard made a snow-alien; but she was far too sleepy to cooperate. So while she napped Bard made breakfast.
    msg5_6_zps2ejw3pv1.jpg
    After Julia woke up they gave her a present; a doll she calls topher.
    Booker excused himself to go take a walk to meet up with Ann.
    msg5_7_zpsoelji89d.jpg
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @CravenLestat Funnel cakes are my fair food. I get one deep-fried something at fairs, and it's always a funnel cake. Also, if I have any musical talent whatsoever, I might do something like that, but knowing my inability to even read sheet music, I'd just get stabbed with someone's plastic knife.

@thuggishsplicer I like Traveler. I've only used it to travel to the WA worlds (so far), but I like it. And as far as I've noticed, there's no game corruption.

@ilikethesims30 She's pretty. I have no idea who you're actually trying to make, but she reminds me of Bitsie Tulloch from Grimm.

@Karritz I love the gnome thread.

@everyone Wonderful updates!!! I know I don't really comment on individual stories very often, but I do hit Awesome on them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Still playing with my klepto. Her alien fiancé is moved in. I'll get them married in my next couple of plays. Also, it appears as though the item causing the phantom patterns is either from a Sim or Lot downloaded off the Exchange, or is from my main group of clothing items that I like to use.

Happy Simming, all!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat, @AMK227 and @Gernadia Nice pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    edited August 2016
    Let's just say aliens have great timing.
    Z3ffPmJ.png
    RyxgN7c.png
    She went into labour while being abducted :joy:
    XGvq8wQ.png
    The spaceship came back only like 10 sim minutes later lol, after they realized she's useless for their "purpose".
    VexFmfm.png
    As soon as they landed her abductor bolted outta there xD mission failed.

kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    @MoonandStars83: Thank you. I'm trying make Rachel McAdams. Do you think it looks like her?
  • Options
    djebay2djebay2 Posts: 36 Member
    So I hope this thread is for the Sims 4 as well. I haven't played the sims 3 in a while, my game was super slow but I refuse to not play with all of the EP's and Stuff Packs. The hubs is saving to buy me an Alienware. After that, the sims 3 while be back in full force.

The family.
    I have been playing with a reboot family called the Wise family. It consists of Christopher(Dad), Jayme (Mom) and their daughter Christina.
    So far we have been building skills. Chris works for a tech firm, Jayme is a stay-at-home mom and freelance painter. They all have really great relationships. But, then Chris wanted to have a baby. So they tried and Jayme became pregnant. Her pregnancy was horrible! Vomitting, backaches, you name it. The family was really supportive and happy. Well, Chris wasn't at first. His reaction when Jayme shared the new was, lets say, less than thrilled. Jayme just knew she was having a boy because her pregnancy with Christina was a breeze. Sure enough they had a boy and named him Jaylin. He is now a kid.

I'm going to be playing again soon. So I will definitely post an update. Also, I how do I add photos like you all did. My pictures are not URL's, but that my only option. HELP!
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    @Gernadia Beautiful pictures! I was cracking up when Bard had to ask Brio to talk to him seriously xDD Julia is so cute!
    @SimsxZelda_fan I love your theme. I really like your Hijab. Where did you get it? She looks so beautiful. I find women who wear those so elegant and beautiful. You captured that essence well here. Laura is a cutie. I love plantsims!
    @SimTrippy Faith and Luna are so adorable. Faith is my favorite though. I can relate more to her. xD I've been grounded countless times. *fist bump to Faith* I'm happy Faith found happiness with her new family.
    @Sharee Layla looks awesome! I don't have into the future yet. Looks so cool though!
    @Minx11 I'm sorry about your bugs. I hope you can find an alternative to get that fixed.
    @ilikethesims30 I LOVE Rachel's hair! OMG Gorgeous!
    @PalmArrow Gothcha! I'd be happy to have you add me. it's just "meeoun" xD Hopefully when you get some time you can put him up on Simport. ^_^
    @friendsfan367 Wow! 6th Kid. Good luck with that XD Congrats!
    @Karritz Annabel is super pretty. I love her hair color with her fairy wings and skin color. So exotic. I feel bad for Valmae that she got singed... -_-' at least she didn't die though ^_^'
    @CravenLestat LadyBug video is so cute! Super cute! Cute song too. I will listen to it when I'm feeling cutsey. xD
    @Rukola_Schaaf I have a pixel crush on Rolli. ^_-...:D He's a cutie. Love his hipster beanie.
    @cwaddell NP^ Megan's face in the first pic-- like a model! She is gorgeous. Megan is for sure my fav.
    @king_of_simcity7 OMG your Egypt pictures are awesome-tastic! xD I wanted to send my sims to Egypt but chose China instead. Next trip for sure. ^_^
    @moonstar429 Kleptos are so fun to play with!
    @Sunnyyesjams EPIC shots! xD Funny the alien was like "nope" and dropped her off only after 10 minutes. :^DDD
    ~
    So if you missed last time:
    So today in my game, after the BBQ dinner, Loki decided to stick around with Nao for a bit before heading home. Kiko went inside and prepare for bed. (I thought it was so cute that Loki autonomously slow danced with Nao. I had a wall speaker on the side of the house and forgot about it.)
    2sb61c3.jpg
    Nao is staying busy with her new job. Still no promotion yet though. : / (only day 3 though). Nao still hasn't forgotten about Strawberry. Nao makes every effort to train her. Strawberry is about to turn into an elder soon... : (
    6iu2yp.jpg
    (If you haven't noticed I love the pets in TS3) xD
    vo3c78.jpg
    Summer is ending in Aurora skies. Loki invited Nao and Kiki to his place for a Leisure Day house party.
    2hp3wio.jpg
    Nao brought some fireworks to light up the night.
    2ephn61.jpg
    When everyone left that night, Nao decided to spend the night with Loki. They're were both pretty 'juiced' and decided to continue their fun together.
    14c4myx.jpg
    A day or so later Nao get's a phone call from Loki asking her on a date to the SimFest show that evening. Nao of course said yes. Nao brought a picnic basket for the two to enjoy dinner while the fest was going on.
    14cv1o0.jpg
    At the end of the date Loki proposed to Nao! She of course said yes. ^_^ (I had to temporary control him to propose..sure wish one day we will have inactives propose to our sims if the relationship was at the appropriate level..that would be so cool ^^)
    214e3jn.jpg
    Nao was so excited. Her and Loki were about to start their lives together! She and Strawberry moved in with Loki the following evening. Kiko was so happy for Nao after hearing the announcement. (So, I figured out how to have an inactive ask your sim to move in. You just have to keep your active sim perform friendly social interactions with an inactive sim, until move-in appears for you, then give the inactive sim a second or two to initiate a friendly response too. After a couple tries Loki actually asked Nao to move in with him without me having to manually move her in. So that was nice)
    2ep6lvc.jpg
    21cdp28.jpg
    Nao celebrated her engagement party with her soon to be in-laws, her good friend Linn and mother. They all had a great time and were all passed out when Loki returned for Karl's place the next morning. xD
    2ag6tjb.jpg
    abrrzb.jpg
    That Friday Nao and Loki got married. The ceremony was so cute despite that half the guest were late. Regardless, everyone had a great time ^_^
    107onl2.jpg
    The newly weds decided to make their after party as a costume party. They got married on Spooky day.
    5d3t5g.jpg
    Once everyone left Nao and Loki drove to the Fall Festival and had some fun. Loki peed on himself after coming out of the haunted house.
    2gtyvrd.jpg
    He redeemed himself though after winning the pie eating contest.. even while stinky xD ^^
    255j3bd.jpg
    The two returned home to end the evening carving pumpkins. What a happy day in my game today. : )
    63yqzc.jpg
    ~
    So today in my game, winter has arrived in Aurora Skies. Nao and Loki are loving the snow. Kudos to them for making a snowman without gloves.
    2qia5iq.jpg
    Strawberry has finally become an elder dog. : / (I'm gonna be a sad panda when she bites the dust--)
    8zi4b5.jpg
    (I've been making them make gourmet pet food for Strawberry. I read somewhere that it has a chance to set your pet's age back a day. I want to prolong Strawberry's life as long as possible without adjusting dog ages in options.)
    zmd3et.jpg
    2vccif4.jpg
    Nao and Loki workout together. I have them beast mode on the treadmill together. (Thanks Megan from cwaddell's story) I want them to achieve the marathon achievement so they'll live longer.
    16hwgo.jpg
    Nao and Loki decided to check out the winter festival on their off time. Had them ice skate around. They're both pretty bad right now. Then comes along this show-off being a 'that guy'. (Yeah buddy, you're wowing my pants off that you can ice skate backwards..*rolls eyes*..)
    eq5vzd.jpg
    Anyway, Loki and Nao are getting their place ready for Snowflake day. Had them put up some lights and stuff. They're planning on having a family gathering at their place.
    33peo2p.jpg
    x5pdef.jpg
    Loki and Nao went Snowflake Day shopping together. Nao met up with her mom Kiko in front of the bookstore. Loki was pretty annoyed that they stood in front of the store chatting for 2 hours. Loki hates shopping to beginwith so...xD
    21e6j2g.jpg
    Loki and Nao head to bed pretty early the night before. Nao loves Loki so much she sleeps with her eyes open to subconsciously stare at him.
    25ujugw.jpg
    The two end up throwing an epic party. Everyone had a good time. ^^
    1ze88bk.jpg
    Look at Kiko getting down. :open_mouth:
    95shzp.jpg
    At the end of the night, Loki privately surprises Nao with vacation tickets to China. She's extremely excited. They both are! What a great day in my game.
    zt6hwx.jpg

• Options
    @meeoun Thank you,and you are a fellow Poke-Fan :love: I need to show you my pics of Betty Simovitch as Lavaridge gym leader Flannery OMG so perfect.She looks just like her and I made Pearl Yang Nurse Joy :D But also I made Jessie from team rocket like 8 months ago. :p

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Sunnyyesjams & @meeoun awesome pictures and thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @meeoun Thank you,and you are a fellow Poke-Fan :love: I need to show you my pics of Betty Simovitch as Lavaridge gym leader Flannery OMG so perfect.She looks just like her and I made Pearl Yang Nurse Joy :D But also I made Jessie from team rocket like 8 months ago. :p

Show away Craven! Super excited to see what you have : P
    Yup Pokefan here!
  • Options
    @meeoun brb uploading pics.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @meeoun thank you. I'm glad you like Annabel. She just had an unfortunate incident in my game. She's a fariy but I wanted her to have other occult types too. I sent her to the Elixir store and she found an Essene of Genie elixir and she used it on herself. She changed completely. New genie hair - but the same colour as before just a different style. Her jewelled skin was replaced by dark blue genie skin. Her wings vanished - she wasn't a fairy any more. Her clothes were all genie clothes and none of them were blue.

I saved the game with a new name and and gave her back her fairy wings by using Master Controller to Add Occult. Then took her into CAS using Master Controller and tried to change her bright pink wings to the same colour and type as before. I think I got it reasonably close. I managed to get her original hair back and her clothes too. I wasn't sure about her skin though. It took ages to find that jewelled blue skin and I think I got it right. But after taking her out of CAS she still looked a bit different. Then I noticed her red lips had become blue. I decided she could live with that as she was also a genie now and maybe she changed a little bit. So I saved but got error 12. I was quite happy about that - and I did think it probably would happen.

So I rebooted my computer and am reloading the game now to the version before I saved her with the genie changes.

I'll use Master Controller to add the genie occult type to her so she stays a fairy too. Hopefully there won't be too many unforeseen changes to her. If there is I'll probably revert to her just being a fairy.
  • Options
    @meeoun :D

My Sims 3 Pokemon center

Screenshot-3973_zpsrysscmjo.jpg

Flannery AKA Betty Simovitch

Screenshot-3980_zpsluslevqw.jpg

Screenshot-3985_zps0k8qfljb.jpg

Jessie

Screenshot-1420_zpsdnrabtbh.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @meeoun :D

My Sims 3 Pokemon center

Screenshot-3973_zpsrysscmjo.jpg

Flannery AKA Betty Simovitch

Screenshot-3980_zpsluslevqw.jpg

Screenshot-3985_zps0k8qfljb.jpg

Jessie

Screenshot-1420_zpsdnrabtbh.jpg

O M G. So cool! You made nurse Joy too?! Haha love this!
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    About to start up my game :smiley:. I'll leave a cute picture of my girls from the last time I played. It was a beautiful clear day so I decided to buy them a new seesaw, which they loved.
    Screenshot-21_1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @Coco Tell the kids to run, the chipmunks chinchillas and squirrels have forged an alliance and are about to launch an assault.Did you see the Johhny Depp Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.Remember what happened to Veruca :(

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @CravenLestat Haha I know. It's practically an infestation at this point. There's at least 10 of them running around in my tiny backyard... and two horses live there as well :sweat_smile:.
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @MoonandStar83 I think I may give it a second try. Luckily I decided to double-check the issue I had:
    WARNING:
    When you decide to start a new game after a game session, exit the game completely and restart from desktop. When doing it through the main menu, such as Save current game - switch to Main menu - Start New Neighborhood, all existing in-world deceased Sims will be resurrected and dropped on a Venue or Empty lot chosen as their Residential home.
    This might lead to corruption on that current game, so please Exit current game session and restart the game from desktop.

I don't know if you've already found this. I may have opened a new neighborhood after a game session. I should give it a second chance since I'm afraid of losing my saves due to traveling.

@CravenLestat I bet the two first outfits Becca is wearing are from Ambitious. But from which ep is the last one? Becca is cute but I don't remember if I got all excited about her. By the way, I think Mallory Weeks will be a lesbian vampire in my current story.
    Also, Your Jessie got better. That poke-center is awesome I wish I had pokémons in my game. XD

--- x --- x ---

I updated my story this morning. If my calculations are right, The events on the blog happened three sim-years before what I'm currently playing!

[Travelers] 02-09 This Modern Love
    https://thuggishsplicer.wordpress.com/2016/08/17/travelers-02-08/

02-08-015_zpssixqq1gu.jpg

Note: For those that remember when I was playing this, I gave up this storyline in France and went back to a previous save. I decided to incorporate those events in the final story, even though the sims themselves have never experienced them. XD
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @thuggishsplicer All 3 of those outfits are unlockable with unlockoutfits on.Go in game testingcheatsenabled true then unlockoutfits on then go in CAS after that hit the overall everyday category see which ones you have all 3 I just picked default color options.The 3rd I like cause it looks like worms crawling through her body which in a disgusting way I find kinda hott.LOL :D And nothing better than a lesbian vampire that can put out a kitchen fire.Sounds good to me.As long as she gets a hottie girlfriend sign me up.

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top