Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do u think apartments and penthouse would look like in TS4

WoltereysWoltereys Posts: 45 Member
Well I know there is a rumor going on about EP but this is mostly a topic about how apartments would be and Penthouses since in the Sims 4 EP survey talks about Metropolis being a City life EP with apartments and Penthouses. Just imagine a house in the middle of the hills for rich sims. Or wait a second remember the Object design that was deleted, well the first and second imagine looks like a penthouse with the outside pool and the roof having wood, it looks like the highest floor of a building or just a house in a hill looking at the beach. About apartments in the sims 4 I think they would have a similar theme to The sims 3 but I'm not sure since usually there a Loading screen when u got to someone else house.....so....sims4_roomviews_1.png
Post edited by Woltereys on

Comments

• Options
    shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    Not sure, but I'd like something like Sims 2. Apartments in Sims 3 were horrible.
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    As long as we don't have to go through a loading screen within apartments.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited August 2016
    I hope that they can be other families in the Apts. yes and you can visit other apts without a loading screen, but I am not quite sure about that one. I would like it anyway. hope there are community rooms and gyms in the buildings along with swimming pools, and restaurants. wow that would be neat. Just me dreaming. Hope also this lets us be able to rent house or own apt building to rent.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    As long as we don't have to go through a loading screen within apartments.

Sadly I think we will, but who knows.

Ultimately I want the grungy part of downtown to be included: burglars, graffiti, smog, dirty streets etc.
    Not sure it will, but either way. It would add diversity!
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I would love to have apartments back as long as they're like the ones in ts2. I liked the ones in ts3, but they were really laggy. I'd like to actually see the building, instead of it being cover up by a decorative object. Also the usual stuff like neighbors, landlords, elevators, etc. :)
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited August 2016
    Apartments in Sims 4... I am going to guess that you will not have multiple playable families living on one lot, due to the 'per lot limit of 20 sims'. Since the lot includes the public space in the neighborhood, it wouldn't take long to have completely dead neighborhoods at the cost of having, say, three families, decent sized families, in an apartment complex. What I can see, are apartment doors that NPC sims would enter and exit to give the appearance of living there. At best. Most like TS3 I guess. Unless they change the number of sims who can be on a lot at a time.
    Post edited by Jessa_Dakkar on
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    @Jessa_Dakkar I hope they change the amount of sims that can be on the lot at one time, because I think it would be interesting having actual families in the building.
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    I would love them and hopfully one day they will change the loading screens to an open world or at least within a neighborhood