Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Gold Digger Challenge

Gold Digger Challenge:

This challenge is similar to the Black Widow Challenge. I created this because I don't like to kill my sims by walling them up, drowning, etc. It helps to marry only Elder sims, so that you can get this challenge completed in a decent amount of time. lol

Goals:
Marry 10 times. When each spouse dies, place the gravestone in the yard.
Have at least 10 declared enemies of the same sex. (You must get them to Declared Enemy status) <---This is WAYYY to easy
Be worth 100,000 simoleons. <---should also be a piece of cake. I should have set this higher.

Getting Started:
Create a young adult sim, male or female. Any aspiration, any traits. Build them a home and GO! You can change aspirations as you see fit.

Rules:
No money cheats
You must be married to the victim. (so that you "get their inheritance" )
Spouses must die naturally or accidentally -Meaning you cannot wall them up or fence in a pool to kill them. You can, however, direct them to do something that is potentially fatal, such as fixing an electrical appliance, taking the cake from a cow-plant, walking to an area that is on fire, etc.
Your Gold Digger cannot work outside of the home. She (or he) can paint, sell produce, etc.
Your Gold Digger can purchase the Potion Of Youth or drink the cow plant's milk to age down. No CAS aging cheats. I made this rule because it may take a while to complete the challenge.
No friends of the same sex. They are potential competition, so they must be treated as such. You can however, have as many friends of the opposite sex as you would like.
You can have children if you would like.
Tombstones must be kept on the property. Roaming ghosts of dead spouses spice up the game.
Your Gold Digger cannot begin the romantic part of a relationship with his/her next suitor until their spouse is dead. No Cheating!! You can, however, work on the friendship side of relationships at any time.

If you want to play this Challenge as a gay sim, change the gender of allowed friends and declared enemies in the rules. You should love one gender and hate the other.

I am working on posting my videos of this challenge on my YouTube Channel- Georgia Simmer. Although I only have 7 videos posted, I'm up to part 16 with 5 dead husbands and 7 enemies in my game so far.

Comments

• thefairosethefairose Posts: 67 Member
    This sounds awefully nice, I am going to have some fun with this @SnazzyTazzy
  • Graciee83Graciee83 Posts: 11 New Member
    @SnazzyTazzy nice challenge :smiley:
  • oneeyemcflyoneeyemcfly Posts: 94 Member
    I'm down!
    [img][/img]cSwUxVF.jpg
  • nester_07nester_07 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm trying this for sure! I'll share pics soon!
  • Tan013088Tan013088 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited March 2015
    When your Sim marry does the victim join the household or is it the other way around? also, is the victim allowed to take a job?
  • Simgirl2003Simgirl2003 Posts: 23 Member
    edited August 2015
    This challenge looks AMAZING!!!!!!! Defo doing this at a later date xxxxxxxxxxx
  • StrangeGirlSimmerStrangeGirlSimmer Posts: 15 New Member
    I'm game for this challenge, though I may set the number of enemies and the sim worth to higher values to make it a super-challenge for myself. ^_^
  • BallintleaBallintlea Posts: 4 New Member
    Are you allowed to use cheats to break something for the wife or husband to fix
  • CactiSimmerCactiSimmer Posts: 138 Member
    Trying this for sure, I've already made my sim!
    Married off my sim to Johnny Zest and had a little boy Bradley before he died of starvation. Bob Pancakes is next and I've already convinced him to leave his wife.

Only problem is they keep initialling rejected my proposal so I guess I'm moving too fast.
    Success! I've married Bob and am currently pregnant with his child! Little Bradely has become a cute little kid who clearly takes after his father! I went fishing and found a cowplant berry so I'm coming for Bob Pancakes!

I'm thinking that I'm only going to have my sim become pregnant if the person they marry doesn't have children, I don't really want to have a kid with all ten husbands.
  • PaullettePaullette Posts: 34 Member
    I'm totally trying this! I'm thinking lesbian homewrecker lol I'm going to add in that if she succeeds then her life does a 360, i.e. goes femme, straight, marries one last time and has kids, gets a real job etc.
  • PaullettePaullette Posts: 34 Member
    Gold Digger Challenge:

This challenge is similar to the Black Widow Challenge. I created this because I don't like to kill my sims by walling them up, drowning, etc. It helps to marry only Elder sims, so that you can get this challenge completed in a decent amount of time. lol

Goals:
    Marry 10 times. When each spouse dies, place the gravestone in the yard.
    Have at least 10 declared enemies of the same sex. (You must get them to Declared Enemy status) <---This is WAYYY to easy
    Be worth 100,000 simoleons. <---should also be a piece of cake. I should have set this higher.

Getting Started:
    Create a young adult sim, male or female. Any aspiration, any traits. Build them a home and GO! You can change aspirations as you see fit.

Rules:
    No money cheats
    You must be married to the victim. (so that you "get their inheritance" )
    Spouses must die naturally or accidentally -Meaning you cannot wall them up or fence in a pool to kill them. You can, however, direct them to do something that is potentially fatal, such as fixing an electrical appliance, taking the cake from a cow-plant, walking to an area that is on fire, etc.
    Your Gold Digger cannot work outside of the home. She (or he) can paint, sell produce, etc.
    Your Gold Digger can purchase the Potion Of Youth or drink the cow plant's milk to age down. No CAS aging cheats. I made this rule because it may take a while to complete the challenge.
    No friends of the same sex. They are potential competition, so they must be treated as such. You can however, have as many friends of the opposite sex as you would like.
    You can have children if you would like.
    Tombstones must be kept on the property. Roaming ghosts of dead spouses spice up the game.
    Your Gold Digger cannot begin the romantic part of a relationship with his/her next suitor until their spouse is dead. No Cheating!! You can, however, work on the friendship side of relationships at any time.

If you want to play this Challenge as a gay sim, change the gender of allowed friends and declared enemies in the rules. You should love one gender and hate the other.

I am working on posting my videos of this challenge on my YouTube Channel- Georgia Simmer. Although I only have 7 videos posted, I'm up to part 16 with 5 dead husbands and 7 enemies in my game so far.

Soooo I've run into a problem :( I just moved into my second victim's house and was trying to move the first victim's grave onto the lot and it says "you cant move an object you dont own" help?
  • allygold98allygold98 Posts: 16 Member
    trying this!
    think like a proton - always positive
  • SimplyObsessed28SimplyObsessed28 Posts: 148 Member
    So trying this! I might even do a Let's Play series on my YouTube channel :blush:
    Check out my YouTube channel for awesome Let's Plays, CAS vids, Speed Builds and more!

https://www.youtube.com/c/SimplyObsessed

Twitter https://twitter.com/Sim_plyObsessed
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/simplyobsessed_/
    Tumblr http://sim-plyobsessed.tumblr.com/
  • foldupgiraffefoldupgiraffe Posts: 15 Member
    first challenge, i am so down for this! thank you!
  • Penny_Lucas_626Penny_Lucas_626 Posts: 2 New Member
    When I started this challenge I was planning on strictly sticking to the rules, but then I realized that I don't have the patience to let a sim "naturally or accidentally" die. So instead, I figured since my Sim was a bit on the Jealous side-why not make her a little extreme....

>:) X-treme Jealousy rule >:) :

Once Your Sim Is Married, Put The Spouse In Solitary Confinement. The Spouse Has To Stay There Until Both Of Their Whims Involve Your Sim.
    (A.K.A Until, you're all they think about.)

You Are Allowed To Pin Whims, But You Can Only Cancel Whims Once A Day.

The Spouse Is Allowed To Stay Out Until Your Main Sim Becomes Tense Because They Are "Feeling Insecure", Then They Must Repeat The Process.

:) *If anyone else does things this like this, let me know how it turned out* :)
  • phiezphiez Posts: 13 New Member
    I'm in my Thirteen Ghosts challenge, now I'm waiting for my Blood Relative to age up. Probably I'm doing these for fun, while waiting all thirteen victim to die..
  • HuffleFluffStuffHuffleFluffStuff Posts: 29 Member
    I was searching for some awesome challenges to play, I will definitely give this one a shot !
    FB-final-trailer-niffler-slide.gif
  • MamaSimMachoMamaSimMacho Posts: 31 Member
    I have never killed a sim...what are some ways you can do it (other than the ways you've listed here)?

• Mama •