Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Thanks very much @Hoplass for the "Weezul's Wicker Chair"! That helps a lot bringing the prices down!

My top 5 are updated :smiley:
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited August 2016
    hi guys may anyone know a world that does not require pets or supernatural becuase i already plyed with all of my stroe worlds and ep worlds alot and i wanna see what can i do abut c worlds althought alot of them require the two so if you have a recommendation plz tell me thanks :)
    adamzaid wrote: »
    hi guys may anyone know a world that does not require pets or supernatural becuase i already plyed with all of my stroe worlds and ep worlds alot and i wanna see what can i do abut c worlds althought alot of them require the two so if you have a recommendation plz tell me thanks :)

I don't know if Isla Paradiso requires them but I just know that having pets in that world is very very inconvenient and not recommended, especially horses, so you could give that a try.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
  • LynzSimmerLynzSimmer Posts: 198 Member
    Hey guys! Sorry I took such a long break- but I'm back thanks to my grandparents for letting me use their HP Laptop (they got a new Macbook) at least until Christmas.. around Christmas I'm looking into getting a desktop. So.. since I might for Christmas any ideas? (I don't have enough for a gaming computer. *sigh* but I was looking at a local store it was a 20 in 1 but I don't want it to be soo new that I couldn't play The Sims 2 or 3. I explained that to my mom and she's gonna help me look for one. :blush: I'm hoping to later tonight get on my Mac and gift some of you. So.. could you maybe reply or something so I see the updated lists? Also, a big thanks to those of you who has gifted me before. <3
    Store Name: ltswiftie13
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5
    Origin ID: LynzSimmer
    Have a good day, and thank you! :)

• LynzSimmerLynzSimmer Posts: 198 Member

I do! I will link you a site that posts free worlds to play I love Storybrook County and Evansdale. Idk if you have used those.
    **I'm actually running late for something look up sims real estate or something. I'll come back later if you'll message me if you can't find it and link it to you.**
    Store Name: ltswiftie13
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5
    Origin ID: LynzSimmer
    Have a good day, and thank you! :)

• sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    @scillakees A super huge thankyou for Midnight Hollow! It's my first store world so I am really looking forward to playing in it with some nice and weird sims. :smiley:

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you @Scotsim for the Tsarevna Ensemble outfit! I believe it will be one of my favorites, as well! So many different options to recolor it in CAS. :)

Well guys, I believe I see the end in sight! To owning the store, that is. :D There are a few higher priced items I don't have, I will be trying to save up points in the near future to get them, although they will also be on my wishlist - because it is, after all, a WISHlist. LOL... I believe that Mother Russia is the very last set that I am working toward getting and then there are just a few outfits and clothing that don't belong to any sets that I still have to get. I have been working really hard lately on saving points and watching the MMAO, I know that I haven't been very good at gifting for a bit. But once I realized I was so close to owning the store, I started focusing on getting the items needed at the lowest prices possible.

Once I am able to say that I truly "own the store", I will be able to focus on saving points and spreading the love that so many of you have shown me since I came here. I can honestly say that it would have taken so long to get all of the things in the store without all of the generosity and fabulous gifts that you have sent to me! I definitely won't forget about any of you and I will stick around, helping you all out while you work towards your goal of getting everything you want from the store. <3

Updating my top 5 and working towards getting the rest of my wishlist in order. :)
    Thanks a lot @Scotsim for the "Bed Bathelme" and the "Carry a Torch for me Mirror"! Helping to bring the set price down a lot! :*

Have updated my top 5!
    LynzSimmer wrote: »

I do! I will link you a site that posts free worlds to play I love Storybrook County and Evansdale. Idk if you have used those.
    **I'm actually running late for something look up sims real estate or something. I'll come back later if you'll message me if you can't find it and link it to you.**

i used all my sims reality worlds but the problem is not all the worlds does not load properly if i dont have pets or supernautral althought i used both of em i play with story brook county becuase pets is no that used as in evansadale county but towns like simlua isles or elmira city or brooklyn highs laod perfectly becuase they dont require pets or supernatural @LynzSimmer
    edited August 2016
    Jahnna wrote: »

I don't know if Isla Paradiso requires them but I just know that having pets in that world is very very inconvenient and not recommended, especially horses, so you could give that a try.

thanks for that but i wanna know custom worlds that does not require the two eps thanks @Jahnna althought @LynzSimmer kind of helped me anyways you two i will find a world from this website http://thesimscatalog.com/product-category/the-sims-3/the-sims-3-worlds/
    it looks like it has alot of worlds :) btw check your gifts =D and for @HSmith2016 check yoour gifts too i hope this helps you both
    edited August 2016
    Thanks so very much @charlotteprice for completely wiping out my Top 5 list! I appreciate it a lot! <3<3 And also many thanks to @adamzaid for the Jet Set Elders! I love playing with big and small families at lot, depending on my mood! Now my elders can look a bit more fancy: :wink:

Top 5 are now updated and yippieh, 100th post. *party* :smiley:
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    @charlotteprice got me, too! Thank you so, so much! It really helped a lot! Because of you I actually got the Loads of Laundry for even cheaper on the daily deal! ^_^ <3<3

I've updated my top 5.
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    @charlotteprice was very sneaky lately huh?! She also got my Top 5! And @Hoplass helped her out as well! Thank you guys very much, and happy Monday!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Many thanks to @charlotteprice for all the gifts from my top 5! <3 And also thank you to @admazaid for the Primo Print Pants! There are a few more items from the Mother Russia set on my WL and then all that is left are the big 3 items and a few more "top secret, only on the MMAO" items and I will be done!!! :D Wow... I honestly didn't think I would ever get to this point. Hahahaha... then I will need to save up real life money to get the EPs/SPs I don't have. LOL
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    That is so cool @HSmith2016 , I hope you own the store soon :D
    Thanks for the Pretty Pearls Outfit @Tamaek it's really pretty!
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    edited November 2016
    I would like to post my top 5 here too!
    1. Frilly Blouse
    2. The Tiny Spike
    3. Women's Military-Style Jacket
    4. Women's Leather Pants
    5. Vest Jacket with T-Shirt
    Post edited by Hoplass on
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I have updated my top five thanks to charlotteprice ninjaing it away !
    Teanias wrote: »
    I have updated my top five thanks to charlotteprice ninjaing it away !

haha, nice term! @charlotteprice is ninjaing everybody! hahah
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Hoplass wrote: »
    Hi! Haven't been here for quite some time, how's everyone?

So I wanted to post my top 5 as my ads have returned, so I could join gifting again. Yay! But this morning I found out that my complete wishlist is whiped away, I'm amazed. Thanks so much for all the items @skillakees!!! I was really saving up for the duke of bows renaissance faire so thanks so much! <3 And thanks @angeljess26 for the on the level bookshelf :D.

I guess I will be posting my top 5 later ;).
    sarah1114 wrote: »
    @scillakees A super huge thankyou for Midnight Hollow! It's my first store world so I am really looking forward to playing in it with some nice and weird sims. :smiley:

Happy DD stalking. :#
    edited August 2016
    Jahnna wrote: »
    Thanks so very much @charlotteprice for completely wiping out my Top 5 list! I appreciate it a lot! <3<3 And also many thanks to @adamzaid for the Jet Set Elders! I love playing with big and small families at lot, depending on my mood! Now my elders can look a bit more fancy: :wink:

Top 5 are now updated and yippieh, 100th post. *party* :smiley:

sorry for the late reply but no mind ;)@jahnna and no mind @HSmith2016 i wanted to give you one of the items from mother Russia but the dd was gone so i thought hopeful next time and i ran out sp but i hope you enjoyed both your gift and it helped :) and goodnight happysimming btw those are nostalgic to me for some reason although i causally said that like only 7 moths ago :D anyways good night byw @charlotteprice good to see you are still active because you were not recently so thats good to see :)
  • sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    Thank you @charlotteprice and @bcsmas for all the lovely items! I have almost 50% of the Jazz Age Wear now thanks to all the lovely gifters here.

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited August 2016
    Haven't been here for a few days as i've been super busy but I really want to thank @angeljess26 for the pampered pedro bed, ravena dress and flame wall decoration - I managed to get the hacienda luxury for 85sp plus finally villa paraiso for 75sp ^_^. Also, thank you to @bcsmas for the botanists nightmare decorations & replicated reflection mirror which are really helping me with Futureshock Living :D.

Top 5 updated!
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    I haven't been to the forums in a long while. I so don't remember this thread! lol. It is good that it's so active though!

You are welcome @sarah1114 and @Kylieb191 !