Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simple idea for patch - smaller pregnancy bellys

83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
edited August 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
The title says it all.

In TS4, the bellys of pregnant Sims are almost ridiculously oversized, especially in the last trimester. I´d highly appreciate it if the team could tweak the tuning so that the belly grows less. This should be an easy task and I have not yet heard of anyone who likes the oversized bellys in TS4.

I believe this could be implemented via patch with very little time investment by the Gurus.

Please leave a short comment if you agee.
Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen

Comments

• Options
    Phoenix_RainxPhoenix_Rainx Posts: 677 Member
    Eh, after we get toddlers lol
    tumblr_inline_nhvx4yvpMj1t79ug6.gif
  • Options
    In that case we´d probably have to wait for years. Really, that should be no more than a few clicks for the Guru how initially did that bit of programming.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think the bellys are big because thats what everyone thinks of when they think pregnancy like how the artists that draw barnyard
    gave thee bulls utters but every one who been on a farm knows that bulls dont have them
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    also maybe they cant make them smaller and still have it look good
  • Options
    oh and that way kids can understand to
  • Options
    WillowG145WillowG145 Posts: 351 Member
    Sometimes I feel like the sims 4 is made by people who hate the concept of having a family: so the pregnancy must be over exaggerated to put in girls the fear of becaming over fat during and after, the babyes are just unrelatable objects, how can you love those little things?! and toddlers are taken away because "ewww, potty training!". :| at least, this is the feeling I get from the sims 4.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    The bellies vary, though? Some Sims carry big, some carry smaller. Near-term Sims' posture changes - like real women's does - in a way that makes the belly a bit more prominent. Speaking as someone who carried three children to term and has umpteen nieces and nephews and lives in a neighbourhood full of pregnant women (this area's full of people in their 20s and 30s!), I think they pretty much nailed pregnancy shape range. I don't want to go back to previous Sims' versions magazine-perfect tiny pregnancy bellies - I found them, to be honest, kind of demeaning of pregnancy, with their teeny bellies and frumpy clothes. I don't need Sims to be realistic in all ways, but the mini baby bumps in the past were the equivalent of only having stick-thin models in magazines.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    The bellies vary, though? Some Sims carry big, some carry smaller.
    ^ It depends on the clothes your sim is wearing.
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    I actually don't mind the bellies of the pregnant sims in TS4. A lot of the time, I don't even notice my sims bump unless I look at them from the side, at least in the first two semesters.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    Sel wrote: »
    The bellies vary, though? Some Sims carry big, some carry smaller.
    ^ It depends on the clothes your sim is wearing.

I believe they vary per Sim and I like that. But I still think that the are a bit too big. I don´t want super small bellies, just a bit less exaggerated ones.
  • Options
    keFUNKNEY101keFUNKNEY101 Posts: 658 Member
    I always thought they were perfect size. I've never seen a pregnant person IRL that didn't have massive belly like that.