Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    Looking for a mod that puts 'change outfit' back on the Sim pie menu and doesn't require me to find a dresser.

MC Command Center? Dresser Module will do something like this. Edit: it doesn't go through the new UI clothes picker window, though.

Sim > MC > Dresser > Change Outfit

AHA. Thank you. I don't need the picker window (though it's kind of neat, I admit). It's a few extra clicks but I'll take it. LOL.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Looking for a mod that puts 'change outfit' back on the Sim pie menu and doesn't require me to find a dresser.

MC Command Center? Dresser Module will do something like this. Edit: it doesn't go through the new UI clothes picker window, though.

Sim > MC > Dresser > Change Outfit

AHA. Thank you. I don't need the picker window (though it's kind of neat, I admit). It's a few extra clicks but I'll take it. LOL.

Gotta love its "on the fly" nature... with Sim Menus enabled, you can do it on ANYBODY you can click on. <3 It's worth a few clicks.
  • MinecraftdSimmerMinecraftdSimmer Posts: 561 Member
    Change the UI to blue plz
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Is there a mod that allows anyone to use the simray? (not just people in the science career)
    Does anybody know of a "painting is fun" mod? I hate that fun goes DOWN while my sims are painting.

On that note, a "gardening is fun" mod too?
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Does anybody know of a "painting is fun" mod? I hate that fun goes DOWN while my sims are painting.

if you have a stereo close by, have your sim listen to the music before you have them garden or paint.. they will gain fun while doing those tasks.
    Fizzstix wrote: »

if you have a stereo close by, have your sim listen to the music before you have them garden or paint.. they will gain fun while doing those tasks.

Ah yeah. That's one idea. Hopefully someone will make a mod, though. But yay for multi-tasking! LOL
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    I want the sims 4 version of this.

I also want a mod that makes paint by reference paintings not look crappy. I never use it because no one wants that impressionistic junk that's going on right now.
  • AfrochiomaAfrochioma Posts: 16 Member
    I'd like a mod that allows unactive sims to throw weddings and other parties, not just birthday parties of club ones. I'm always upset to see that like my sims' sister got married and didn't do any sort of event !

I would also appreciate a mod that get the sims buzzed after a few drinks. At the moment I am really impressed with their level of alchoolism. Some of them can have like 5 drinks at a party and still a can have a deep conversation with someone ! Impressive ahah

And I've been asking for an improvement of Command Center mod, adding some feature to activate career progressions and the accumulation of funds for unactive sims. It seems to be really complicated and I don't understand a thing about modding but I'd love it if some people could at least look it up.

Overall I guess I feel like the game has been going a little to smoothly. I'd like something to spice things up a bit. If you guys have heard of such mods, I'll check it out :)
  • Rethka786Rethka786 Posts: 144 Member
    A lawyer mod where you can sue other sims and make claims against them. Maybe a new career and a new lot venue could be included.
  • catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    Is there a mod that allows anyone to use the simray? (not just people in the science career)

Try this mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=575332
    Words are soul's image
  • thejase1978thejase1978 Posts: 8 New Member
    Please I would love a mod to disable people calling my Sims. Silencing phones doesn't work at all, and it's outrageously annoying.
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    A mod that can tp multiple sims or even the whole household at once, including cancelling whatever one of them might do. Currently running a large prison and it is a pain to tp them one by one and then triple checking who just decided to not go because of whatever weird reason. Scumbumbo's Teleport Any Sim has some good points with immediate tp-ing but those statues look ugly (IMHO) and they disappear after tp-ing the first sim. So I'd have to put down many of these and then still tp everyone 1 by 1.
  • MeteoricDragonMeteoricDragon Posts: 245 Member
    A mod that checks if a sim can teleport to a location faster than they can walk there, and then performs the faster action.
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    A mod that checks if a sim can teleport to a location faster than they can walk there, and then performs the faster action.

If you want a mod that tps a sim faster you should definitely check the mod I linked in the post above. It's almost instant, because it also makes the sim stop whatever they are doing (including sitting!) and then tps them right away!
  • SamtapletSamtaplet Posts: 151 Member
    Id like a mod where you can hire babysitter.
    Origin Id: ActuallySammy
    Elder sims need wheelchairs it would be awesome if they actually needed them or they would sit on the floor.
    I know this may be weird but it is natural female sims should get there periods and then you have to buy products on the computer.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Samtaplet wrote: »
    I know this may be weird but it is natural female sims should get there periods and then you have to buy products on the computer.

Yeah, how about no. This is a Teen rated game, not a Mature rated game. Requests such as this usually gets deleted.

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Samtaplet wrote: »
    Id like a mod where you can hire babysitter.

Hello
    You can hire Nannies in the game.
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/sims-4-nanny-available

The nannies came in a patch update.
    Nannies have arrived!
    The nanny is now available to hire from the phone (Hire a Service, in the Career/Household menu). The nanny will take care of your little ones when you don’t have time to… they will play, mentor, and care for their needs.

Hired nannies will stay for up to 24 hours, or until dismissed. They do charge an hourly rate, but for the parent with a need for a nap, no price is too high.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I'm surprised no one asked for a mod that makes the owner of a restaurant able to perform the tasks of a host, waiter, and Cook, while still being able to hire one if need be (how stores are in GTW pretty much)…
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • MeteoricDragonMeteoricDragon Posts: 245 Member
    I have a mod request that has room for a lot of depth. Right now The Sims 4 embarrassment and nudity works like this:. If any Sim who is not naked sees another Sim that is naked they will react, but neither Sim becomes embarrassed unless one of them is a child or teenager.

I was wondering if a mod could be used add new moodlets that are recieved based on familial and romantic relationship. Example: if a romantic interest sees a Sim naked, there is a chance that they will get a flirty moodlet, embarrassed, or tense based on their romantic relationship with that Sim. Also the reaction would be different based on familial relationship. A good friend might laugh and get a playful moodlet thinking his or her friend is pretty funny.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I don't know if anyone has asked for this, but I want a murder mod with guns and rifles. I had one in Sims3. I'm adding a little GTA to my game, I've got the characters and houses. Criminals need guns.
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I'd love a mod that enables experimental cooking on normal stoves. The "workaround" (cooking station in a basement apparently enables it.) has never worked for me, and the cooking station is just too big for some of my kitchens and is honestly an eyesore.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    I second catitude5's request for a murder mod. There is the hand buzzer mod and the death ray mod, but I'd like something more realistic. A gun which can be used to commit murder or suicide would be ideal. Also, ghosts who died via fire can cause fires on their home lots while angry. I wonder if it would be possible to enable this for living sims and/or on lots not owned by the player. I would love playing as a pyro murderer who burns people to death.