Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited August 2016
    adamzaid wrote: »
    Kylieb191 wrote: »
    @adamzaid I was just on at the right time haha :) will be checking out your house after tea and welcome back from Australia.

@Jahnna It took a while (before I came to this forum though :) ) but all the lovely gifters really helped :), haha that's the same problem i'm having with quite a few compilations and 3 of them alone are the 2013 ones lol I'm getting that one as well when it comes up. :) you're welcome again lol.

thanks @Kylieb191 and @Jahnna for cheking my house!! :)

I rec'd and downloaded :)

Thank you @sarah1114 for the lovely pedro estate candelabra (can never spell it right lol) i'm slowly closing in on the hacienda luxury set :) I also had a lovely surprise from zeegee who donated their prize to me :D.
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member

*FAQ* - Haven't been here for a while, I will be back from now on...Thank you to those who sent me those items.
    Updated Thread:
    Link To Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Robertjameess
    Link To Top-Five: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14528289/#Comment_14528289
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    edited August 2016
    @adamzaid I was just on at the right time haha :) will be checking out your house after tea and welcome back from Australia.

@Jahnna It took a while (before I came to this forum though :) ) but all the lovely gifters really helped :), haha that's the same problem i'm having with quite a few compilations and 3 of them alone are the 2013 ones lol I'm getting that one as well when it comes up. :) you're welcome again lol.

Thank you @sarah1114 for the lovely pedro estate candelabra (can never spell it right lol) i'm slowly closing in on the hacienda luxury set :) I also had a lovely surprise from zeegee who donated their prize to me :D.

You are welcome!

I managed to save up and just got the Technophobe no more set for 365 (I had the couch from a previous DD), which cascaded into a free Oh My Goth, and the May 2012 set will be free. Very happy with myself. xD

Edit: Just got the May 2012 free. Hurrah

Edit again: Thanks @Scottsim for the lovely dress!
    Post edited by sarah1114 on

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member

thanks so much @Kylieb191 :)
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    edited December 2016
    ^_^ Thank you all for being so generous and helpful. I can't tell you how many tutorials, tips and posts have really helped me over the years. You guys are all amazing!

I now own the store (barring 5 items which are MMAO exclusive but thanks to MMAO not working for me since October 12th, 2016 this is the best I can do! Much love and gratitude to you all!

<3 Many, many thanks for expanding my game! <3
    @Jahnna, @jerrinicci, @HSmith2016, @angeljess26, @Hoplass, @charlotteprice, @bcsmas, @Astreia, @ApparentlyAwesome, @ZombieMew, @AriesVePiras, @debbycanty, @Karnzter, @scillakees, @Loveandhate, @Phoibe, @Scotsim, @emccausland, @anettesb, @Opicana, @simgeek79, @ZeeGee, @cristill13, @Xanthinam, @JoeJude16, @MariTomKaulitZ, @rnramey, @missy2311, @Martje89, @JovialJoy, @Me1620, @blacksheba1973, @Jamshid666, @JovialJoy, @Teanias, @Skymyst, @AuzzPanda, @bluegayle_

Thank you guys so much. You are all amazing.
    Post edited by Tamaek on
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited August 2016
    Tamaek wrote: »
    I've been a mostly inactive member of the community for 7 years. I'm an avid player and I lurk the forums for answers to questions and occasionally I would post if I thought I could help (though honestly that wasn't often, my old PC did not like the old forums). But recently I found this and I love this so much. Not the idea of free stuff (although, truthfully YAY) but the idea that people are so nice and sometimes to strangers. I love it so much that I want to be a part of it. So Hello everyone and I've decided to introduce myself a little by not only posting my list but helping someone else with theirs as well. I love giving as much as getting. ^_^ And thank you all for being so generous and helpful. I can't tell you how many tutorials, tips and posts have really helped me over the years. You guys are all amazing!

My Wishlist (the first two are a little steep, I don't really expect them but it is a wish list. :p

1) Grandpa's Grove (1,710 sp) This is actually for my dad. He doesn't have fingers on his right hand so he can only play point and click games and he loves gardening and architecture and the sims. ^_^ I introduced him to it and we sometimes play together but his sim always gets this massive garden that he can barely manage so he mentioned that he'd like something like this.

2) Midnight Hollow Gold Edition (3,524 sp) I admit, totally for me. I've always wanted to go back to the Open for Business thing. Plus neighborhood, pretty. Honestly I don't expect it but still. ;)

3) Forgive Me Not Club Dress (75 sp) It reminds me of a dress I loved in the Sims 2 and I think it is really pretty. :D

4) Show Stopping Style- Daring Diva Outfit (71 sp) It would be awesome for my eccentric Lady Gaga-like performer chick. B)

5) Show Stopping Style- Backstage Security Pants (47 sp) Kind of the same but for my dude. ;)

Thank you guys so much.

Welcome on this forum/discussion! I feel you! I've got a 6th anniversary badge on here but I never bothered taking part of this particular forum. I was quite active on the other previous forums, even fan-made ones (and I was massively into the old sims 2 forums before they got shut down).

I see, since you are a new member you can't post links. Well for anybody who wants to gift Tamaek: the wishlist.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • hannekemuffinhannekemuffin Posts: 192 Member
    Thanks to @Jahnna for the Faire Folk Window!
    Thanks to @Tamaek for Sophisticated Updo!

Updated my top 5 :)
    edited August 2016
    @hannekemuffin You are very welcome. :smile:

I want to apologise in advance because I won't be able to gift a lot for a while as I'm quite behind my scheduled amount of simpoints. I'm still working off a 15+ sets daily deal list and currently I'm not able to afford everything once they come up, because I have very little ads coming up these days. So once I reach my target line and can buy every one of them, I'll use all my extra simpoints to gift you guys again! :smiley:
    Occasionally I might be able to throw the odd gift out there, but won't be anything too pricey. :disappointed:
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    @hannekemuffin You are most welcome! ^_^

@Jahnna Thank you very much for the pants. :D I hope you get caught up soon, I know it is frustrating to watch good deals slide by because the ads aren't coming. It means even more that you gave me something. ;)
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi everyone how is everyone doing so recently the sp box returned for me i watch about 5-7 vids a day! so expect a gifting spree soon! :) btw dont upgrade origin to beta experience it makes your sims 3 laggy! but at least origin looks cooler but i would rater have a smoother game so i returned it to normal :)
    @Tamaek You are more than welcome and no problem for sharing your wish list. I didn't take part in this thread until I became a full member. :) And thanks a lot for the "Mirror Study #4", that helps a lot! :cookie:

My top 5 have been updated. :smile:
    edited August 2016
    Thank you Jahnna. And yay for editing and linking in posts!!

And I hope you don't mind but I'm borrowing your thank you format. I really like letting peeps know they made me happy, too. :D
    Post edited by Tamaek on

Tamaek wrote: »
    Updating my Top Five! (The newbie way... you know on the one hand I get it, fewer trolls is a good bridge and all that but still... *grumble grumble* :s )

My Wishlist (the first two are a little steep, I don't really expect them but it is a wish list. :p

1) Grandpa's Grove (1,710 sp) This is actually for my dad. He doesn't have fingers on his right hand so he can only play point and click games and he loves gardening and architecture and the sims. ^_^ I introduced him to it and we sometimes play together but his sim always gets this massive garden that he can barely manage so he mentioned that he'd like something like this.

2) Midnight Hollow Gold Edition (3,524 sp) I admit, totally for me. I've always wanted to go back to the Open for Business thing. Plus neighborhood, pretty. Honestly I don't expect it but still. ;)

3) Boho Crafty (75 sp) I have strange taste I guess. It is perfect for my eccentric witch sim, Amaryllis Lovette, a fifth gen witch that was technically descended from a sims 2 witch. Her great-great granny Lily Lovette the Infallibly Good Witch. o:)

4) Forgive Me Not Club Dress (75 sp) It reminds me of a dress I loved in the Sims 2 and I think it is really pretty. :D

5) Show Stopping Style- Daring Diva Outfit (71 sp) It would be awesome for my eccentric Lady Gaga-like performer chick. B)

Thank you guys so much. (Hope I did that right...)

You ahve just become a member! You can edit your posts now and post links! :D
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member

*FAQ* - Haven't been here for a while, I will be back from now on...Thank you to those who sent me those items.
    Updated Thread:
    Link To Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Robertjameess
    Link To Top-Five: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14528289/#Comment_14528289
    Information: Added Jazz Me Up! Photo Series.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Hi all I have updated my top five thanks to a kind simmer giving me their prize from a contest and obliterating it!
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you @Tamaek for the Chelovyek Floral Print Jacket! :) Welcome to the gifting directory!

Updating my top 5.
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@XxHannelorexX thanks for the Pretty Pearls Outfit, Simply Sophisticated Collared Dress, Draped Blouse, Overachieving Overcoat and The Natural Suit !!! <3

This is gorgeous! Thanks! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
    edited August 2016
    @jerrinicci OMG!!! Thank you so, so, so much for Grandpa's Grove!!! I can't wait to tell my dad!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was going to gift you back but you have no wishlist. But sincerely thank you! <3<3<3

And I have updated my Wishlist.
    Post edited by Tamaek on

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Teanias wrote: »
    Hi all I have updated my top five thanks to a kind simmer giving me their prize from a contest and obliterating it!

I guess you knew I'm always lurking hehe!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member
    @Tamaek You're very welcome! I don't have a wishlist because I own everything available for SimPoints, and all without ever purchasing any thanks in part to many generous simmers, so I try to pay it forward as I collect enough through ads.
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I'm still here :smiley:top five
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    edited August 2016
    jerrinicci wrote: »
    @Tamaek You're very welcome! I don't have a wishlist because I own everything available for SimPoints, and all without ever purchasing any thanks in part to many generous simmers, so I try to pay it forward as I collect enough through ads.

Belated Congrats! I'm on the road to owning the store without ever having spent a real penny on simpoints. :smiley::smirk: But I'm still quite a bit away from that, still so many sets and venues missing! Its never-ending, lol!
    @HSmith2016 Thank you very much for the dress. I really like it!

@jerrinicci and @Jahnna I'm hoping to get there, too, but I'm like Jahnna it feels like I've got a really long way to go. But thanks to you guys I'm a little bit closer! :D

I've updated my top five.

• BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Updated already! Thanks @Jahnna Top five
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥