Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Thank you @Cmnshtr, for everything you've done for D.N.A. and the requests you've done over your 5 year grace with them. We will miss you!! I wish you the best of luck in your future Simming endeavors and in everything else you do!
    plusle_and_minun_dancing_by_hazelshuts-d5sk0tt.gif
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: SIMS 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Craftsman Style (House Plan Provided), 100 Baby Challenge Home "The Blue Tulip" is what I'd like it to be called ^_^
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Basegame, Seasons, Supernatural, ITF, IP, Town Life Stuff, World Adventures, Pets, Ambitions, Generations, Showtime (Limited), High-End Loft Stuff, MasterSuite Stuff, University Life, Late Night, 70s 80s 90s Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff,
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited Showtime
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50 or 64x64 depends on the size of the house
    Number of bedrooms: 4-6 bedrooms (excluding Nurseries)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Masterbedroom in black and red abstract or geometric patterns, other rooms can be decorated according to creator.
    Number of bathrooms: 4 1/2 bath (can use all in one bathrooms to make room if needed)
    Favorite color schemes: My Singer Sim likes Abstract, Geometric and Floral in black and red, the childrens rooms can be unisex colors with animal or other similar schemes.
    Colors you dislike: N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Yes, If there is a certain set that the creator would like to use, please list it and I will see if I have it. I own most but not all store items and sets.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: NONE, I do not own these items.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Starlight Shores to start off, then in later generations, Hidden Springs.
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.houseplans.com/plan/2555-square-feet-5-bedrooms-4-bathroom-country-house-plans-2-garage-37384
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Music Skill room, Hot Tub eating area (like deck), Study with 2-3 computers and a modern style fireplace. Basement with Alchemy items for future witches.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No. But if the creator has any questions please feel free to contact me either by PM or email (email will be given if needed).
    Additional instructions?
    Have Fun and enjoy. If there are any other additions that you'd like to add to the house, please go right ahead.
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    @Sandraelle; oh my gosh, its beyond perfect! I love the name for the house too, its so fitting.
    The back patio area with the pool is so awesome, and the greenhouse is adorable! The wife sim will certainly enjoy all that space to care for her plants. And the girls rooms' are great! I love the shared bathroom idea. I'm sure they'll enjoy sneaking into there and hiding when its bedtime.
    And the master bedroom is just amazing. I really really love the idea of them having their own private balcony sheltered off from the patio; what a view they have from their corner bathtub. Thank you so much for all your work, you've done amazingly well.
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    I have been trying to edit my post, but I don't have the little pin wheel in the upper right corner. I searched on Google and it say I have to have 50 points and 30 post before I can do a list of things...editing post is included (what's up with that?!). I want to make some changes to my request because I bought more Expansion packs....can I cancel that request and make a new request with the changes? I'm sorry to be a pain! Please let me know what you would like me to do.
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    I have been trying to edit my post, but I don't have the little pin wheel in the upper right corner. I searched on Google and it say I have to have 50 points and 30 post before I can do a list of things...editing post is included (what's up with that?!). I want to make some changes to my request because I bought more Expansion packs....can I cancel that request and make a new request with the changes? I'm sorry to be a pain! Please let me know what you would like me to do.

While I don't work with DNA on the other side of this amazing thread, I don't see why you can't. But I also recommend just posting in random threads until you get the posts and points, it doesn't take that long and then you can go edit to your heart's content!
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member

Username: Simlena528

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional. I like some Victorian and Nautical.

Which EPs and SPs do you have? Island paradise, Generations, Late night, Ambitions, Seasons, Pets and High-end loft.

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? None

Lot size (dimensions): I prefer 64x64 but no specific size is a must.

Number of bedrooms: 7-8

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? The master I would like to be not to feminine but not to masculine haha...just the perfect mix. Two teen boys orange and blue for colors, one child boy green for color, toddler boy red for color, toddler and infant girls pink and purple for colors. A small room for the butler. The two teen boys and butler rooms can be in the basement.

Number of bathrooms: 5 or more

Favorite color schemes: Neutral colors and some blue floral patterns. I do love pink.

Colors you dislike: I don't have a certain color I dislike.

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes.

Please list the Store content that can be used: Anything that is free. I have Villa Paraiso, Sandy shoals sea shanty, toddler playppen, swing, changing table and walker, Fowl and feather chicken coop and grandpa's grove tractor.

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Yes, on top of the hill in Sunset Valley.

Link to specific house or plan: I LOVE this house. A Sims 3 version of this would be perfect. (it won't let me post a link, so I had to put a space) https: //www.architecturaldesigns.com/house-plans/big-daddy-sport-court-house-plan-73356hs

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would love a custom shape pool and hot tub. I love hills in the landscape. I also like flowers, trees, fences and gates. Balconies! The family has a horse, dog, cat and several caged animals that I would like space for. I would love a play area outside for the kids. An outdoor kitchen and eating area with a firepit would be nice.

Is communication required before the builder begins work? It's ok either way.

Additional instructions? I don't think I have any. Thank you for taking the time to look at my request! <3
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited August 2016

Hi Simlena528. It's such a drag not to be able to edit until you've earned those points. If the change you need to make is small, you can create a supplemental post without rewriting the whole thing. If it's a total overhaul, then please write a new post. Thank you! :)

EDIT: Just saw your new post. There were enough changes that it was good to fill out a new form. Thank you so much! I've updated the link to your request. :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited August 2016
    Cynth220 wrote: »

While I don't work with DNA on the other side of this amazing thread, I don't see why you can't. But I also recommend just posting in random threads until you get the posts and points, it doesn't take that long and then you can go edit to your heart's content!

Great suggestion for building those points! Thank you. :smiley: Oh! I've added your request to our Open Request post. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Dear Madam Secretary, please put the following request on hold.
    I tried to make contact on July 31, however the requester has not yet responded to my message on their page nor checked in as requested below.

soocoolsim wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary, since I don't build in the Sims 4, I'm moving down to claim the following sim.
    Username: Totalpatriot
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):Human
    Skin color:Tan
    Hair color:dirty blonde
    Traits:loves the outdoors, natural cook, family oriented, workaholic, great sense of humor
    Favorites:blue, country, hamburger
    Sign:sagitarus
    Lifetime Wish:CEO
    Name desired (optional):Merissa
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Late night and Pets
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? None
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    Link to reference pics (optional): plus.google.com/110162741499610141098/posts/3SZbUJTrZ2u
    Is communication required before the creator begins work?
    Additional instructions?

@Totalpatriot , please check into my request thread :smile:

@Totalpatriot , I had started on your sim - see WIP below. She still needs some work so if you are still interested just let me know by checking into my contact thread.

[img][/img]Merissa1_zpsxybl3cxg.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Dear Madam Secretary, I'll like to claim the following request...
    Anua92 wrote: »
    Username: Anua92
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, and High End Loft, Outdoor Living, Master Suite, and Movie Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): At least 40x40
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One nursery (large), One girl's room (I will change the bed sheets to match the favorite color of my Sims), Boy's room, and the master.
    Number of bathrooms: At least 5
    Favorite color schemes: Red, Black, White
    Colors you dislike: Orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Please pm me for a list
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? The Supernatural world (forget what it's called)
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.pixtea.com/pic.html?picId=7489
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden, Hot Tub, Pool, Large play area for the kids
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
    This is for a 100 baby challenge (the first gen. I will be looking for a new one for the second gen)
    2nd (and 3rd if needed) floor
    The nursery should accommodate 8 cribs, 4 for boys, 4 for girls, colored accordingly. It should have at least 4 xylophones and peg boxes.
    One bathroom will be attached to the nursery, with at least 6 potty chairs (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. Set like a rainbow) and a trash compactor.
    The boy's and girl's bedrooms should have room to sleep 8. Please make it easy to recolor the beds without ruining the decor in the rooms.
    One bathroom should attach to the girl's room, and one to the boy's. The all-in-one bathrooms would be perfect. At least 2 in both bathrooms, please.
    The Master I would like to be as romantic as possible. With a little corner nook with a desk and computer for the mother.
    The Master Bath should have shower, sink, toilet, and tub. I would like an attached walk-in closet.
    1st Floor
    I would like a painting area, an artisan room, and band area. The band and painting areas don't have to be separate rooms.
    I want a large separate dining area, with room for at least 12. I would like it to be as close to the kitchen as possible.
    The kitchen should have 3 fridges. That's my only request there.
    The living room should have plenty of seating space. I would like there to be enough room somewhere in there to put the presents during the winter holiday.
    I want a garage that holds at least 5 cars. Can be attached or not. Can be in the basement or not.

@Anua92 , I'm looking forward to creating this build for you. Please check into my contact thread :smile:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Storietime wrote: »
    @Sandraelle; oh my gosh, its beyond perfect! I love the name for the house too, its so fitting.
    The back patio area with the pool is so awesome, and the greenhouse is adorable! The wife sim will certainly enjoy all that space to care for her plants. And the girls rooms' are great! I love the shared bathroom idea. I'm sure they'll enjoy sneaking into there and hiding when its bedtime.
    And the master bedroom is just amazing. I really really love the idea of them having their own private balcony sheltered off from the patio; what a view they have from their corner bathtub. Thank you so much for all your work, you've done amazingly well.

@Storietime, so glad you like it and you're very welcome. I hope your sim family enjoys the home. :)
    Wow! Sandraelle, your modern family home is beautiful!

Thank you so much @Simlena528 ! :):)
    Gorgeous modern, Sandraelle! Love all the pics. :)

Thank you Madame Secretary! I hope I didn't post too many for this thread. :o
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Some wonderful new Sims from Calmorezoo for us to enjoy and a beautiful Modern from Sandraelle, go Team off to recommend ;)
    edited August 2016
    Madame Secretary, since I don't yet create for Sims 4, I am moving down the list and would like to claim this Sims 3 request:

Date: July 11, 2016
    Username: CAR0322 (Court322)
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Recreation of Waterhouse, San Juan Isalnd Home for Islo Paradiso (Waterfront)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Court322, could you please check in with me on my contact thread? I have a few questions before I start.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

Thank you, and I am excited to start building. :)
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited August 2016
    Madame Secretary, since I don't do 4, I'd like to claim this one next.

Date: July 23, 2016
    Username: stephAnie1864
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Creator's Choice Family Home for Sunset Valley
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@stephAnie1864 , could you please check in on my DNA thread. :)

I have some questions here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131
    Post edited by romagi1 on
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited August 2016
    @HillyBeth

Your DNA build request is ready for occupancy!
    download link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/3E8F2F0E5E9711E68C0E30605109FFB7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=itguyinsc&max=50&maxis=false

I hope the link works! I haven't shared a build in quite some time. :(
    I don't have a picture slideshow right now due to RL obligations.
    However, I hope your sim family has fun exploring this great family home! :)

00.jpg
    Post edited by itguyinsc on
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    @HillyBeth

download link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/3E8F2F0E5E9711E68C0E30605109FFB7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=itguyinsc&max=50&maxis=false

Wow!! Though I was sure I requested a build for 3. Not 4. I favorited and downloaded this one though.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Sims 3 or 4?: SIMS 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Craftsman Style (House Plan Provided), 100 Baby Challenge Home "The Blue Tulip" is what I'd like it to be called ^_^
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Basegame, Seasons, Supernatural, ITF, IP, Town Life Stuff, World Adventures, Pets, Ambitions, Generations, Showtime (Limited), High-End Loft Stuff, MasterSuite Stuff, University Life, Late Night, 70s 80s 90s Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff,
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited Showtime
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50 or 64x64 depends on the size of the house
    Number of bedrooms: 4-6 bedrooms (excluding Nurseries)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Masterbedroom in black and red abstract or geometric patterns, other rooms can be decorated according to creator.
    Number of bathrooms: 4 1/2 bath (can use all in one bathrooms to make room if needed)
    Favorite color schemes: My Singer Sim likes Abstract, Geometric and Floral in black and red, the childrens rooms can be unisex colors with animal or other similar schemes.
    Colors you dislike: Most colors welcome, everything EXCEPT NEON or BRIGHT/LOUD Colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Yes, If there is a certain set that the creator would like to use, please list it and I will see if I have it. I own most but not all store items and sets.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: NONE, I do not own these items.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Starlight Shores to start off, then in later generations, Hidden Springs.
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.houseplans.com/plan/2555-square-feet-5-bedrooms-4-bathroom-country-house-plans-2-garage-37384
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Music Skill room, Hot Tub eating area (like deck), Study with 2-3 computers and a modern style fireplace. Basement with Alchemy items for future witches.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No. But if the creator has any questions please feel free to contact me either by PM or email (email will be given if needed).
    Additional instructions?
    Have Fun and enjoy. If there are any other additions that you'd like to add to the house, please go right ahead.

Just wanted to make sure my request didn't get lost in the posts. ~^_^~
    Hi! @ElijahsBabyGurl9, it appears that we have missed acknowledging that we have received your request but I just checked and our lovely Secretary did get it added to the open requests on the first page. So Thank You for your request! :) Should you need to make any updates, please edit your original post and leave a message or post in our thread, that you've made an adjustment. As always, please let us know if you have any questions.
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    @HillyBeth

Wow!! Though I was sure I requested a build for 3. Not 4. I favorited and downloaded this one though.

I hope you enjoy it! Original request is for Sims 4 lot for Windenburg. ;)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14945175/#Comment_14945175

wB2Zykl.jpg
  • kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    :o <---- my face when I realized this thread exists.

Username: kmaria
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Gothic Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): any
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? non specific
    Number of bathrooms: 3.5
    Favorite color schemes: This is for a gothic sim so it should not be bright and happy, maybe a lot of darker wallpapers
    Colors you dislike: none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? If you're feelin' froggy!
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.eplans.com/house-plans/epl/styles/victorian-house-plans-and-homes/queen-anne/hwepl05754.html
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Space for a small garden in the back maybe (for some dragonfruit and a death plant), and creepy basement room for a cauldron.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Nope!
    Additional instructions?
    Definitely doesn't have to be perfect but something like those plans I've linked above layout-wise.
    Spooky decor in the basement with a cauldron, gothic and rustic maybe some stonework paths or walls around the house or yard - this is something I can add myself though if you don't want to!
    Thank you SO much for anyone who takes on the project! I am a miserable builder, unfortunately.
    Wow, @itguyinsc, cute Tudor! I couldn't get the link to open for me last night. And sure, soon as you post a pic it opens for me! LOL
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Very nice res des @itguyinsc .

Thank you everyone for thecomments about the sims4 sims ive just created for requests
    h2xmsbl]