Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lissykin's Studio Showcase ~ Legacy Landing - No CC pg.19 ~

Comments

• LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    stargirl18 wrote: »
    hI, Lissy, yes you can add a master bath, I thought I had added that to my request.

Excellent! It felt really weird leaving it out. lol
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Coming along nicely Lissy. I'm esp loving that tower and the window details :smile:
    edited July 2016
    Hello! I have more WIP pics for you. I'm currently finishing up the decor on the second floor and basement. Almost there! :)

Living Room:
    Screenshot-23_zps5xskefcu.jpg
    Screenshot-22_zps6gwhc9sk.jpg

Kitchen:
    Screenshot-29_zpsqmegsuzj.jpg
    Screenshot-30_zpst0napjvj.jpg

Dining Room:
    Screenshot-32_zpsa50exmhy.jpg
    Screenshot-31_zps5odrp3yx.jpg

Master Bedroom:
    Screenshot-24_zpsll6avbus.jpg
    Screenshot-25_zpsiusmfnsq.jpg

Toddler Playroom:
    Screenshot-27_zpsdsumn9kj.jpg
    Screenshot-26_zpst7cpoka7.jpg
    Screenshot-28_zpsnfzz4zqx.jpg
    Thank you so much Bree!! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The WIP is looking very nice! :) Very nice living room! It looks nice how the sofas are placed back to back. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa in front of the fire, watching tv. The fish on the aquarium are restful for sims to look at when sitting there. The curtains look very nice how they are placed in the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! The chequered flooring looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sunlight coming in through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The brick wall,texture looks nice. The wall shelves look great placed between the cabinets. Very nice dining room! The floral wall pattern and the type of curtains used look very pretty! It is nice that there is a long dining table and then a smaller dining table for the kids to eat meals at. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal.Very nice master bedroom! The red and brown colour scheme looks very nice! The wall paneling gives a nice look to the room. The art nook windows alcove is very nice! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there with the sunlight coming in onto them through the windows. Very nice toddlers playroom! The clouds wall patterning and the birds amidst the trees on the wall looks very nice! Nice hanging chair corner nook for adult sims to enjoy sitting there reading a book to their children.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Coming along nicely Lissy. Can't imagine creating with all those little simmies in mind. I can almost hear the creak of the floorboards in the master bedroom... it has such presence. Looking forward to seeing the finished version :smiley:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Your house looks awesome so far Lissy....loved seeing your sneak peeks.
    Thank you so much, rose, soocoolsim, and Sandraelle! I really appreciate your comments, they help me stay encouraged! I think I over focus on the details, so it helps ease my mind to know that they're creating something special. Thanks again!!! :blush:
    @stargirl18 Hello! I'm working on the second floor, and after our chat about the master bathroom, I'm having second thoughts about the large bathtub bathroom on the second floor, however, that's where I've placed it. Would you like me to leave the deluxe bath on the second floor, or just turn it into a home office? Thank you so much for working with me! I've had a heck of a time with my health stuff, but I'm getting so close to finishing. I hate to put a timeframe on it because just as soon as I do I flare. lol Thanks again! :)
  • stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,512 Member
    You can turn it into a home office
    Done. Thank you!! :)
  • stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,512 Member
    Just checking in, how is the house coming along
  • BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    Hi Lissy, I do love your builds! The purple exterior is so pretty and compliments the wonderful architecture so nicely. I really like what you have done in the dining room and master bedroom, its so regal!
    stargirl18 wrote: »
    Just checking in, how is the house coming along

Hi! Sorry for the late response. I started playtesting yesterday. I want to make sure it all works well! I'll post more pictures soon. I thank you so much for working with me! This one has been a big project. :)
    Thank you BN! It's so fun to see you here! :)
    I just finished upgrading all the appliances and have playtested successfully with one Sim. Moving the family in in just a few minutes. I'm so excited!! :)
    Lissykin wrote: »
    I just finished upgrading all the appliances and have playtested successfully with one Sim. Moving the family in in just a few minutes. I'm so excited!! :)

Hello :) I hope that the playtesting with the family goes very well! :)
    Thank you dear rose! :smiley:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Lissykin , I'm with Bree, can't wait to see your finished house. :)
    Thank you! I've run into a wrinkle with the turret, so I'm working on fixing it. Then it'll be uploaded! I'm so so excited. :blush:

Until then, here's more pics:

Upstairs Landing:
    Screenshot-92_zpswqw8noww.jpg

Home Office:
    Screenshot-74_zpsbsehqkvy.jpg
    Screenshot-73_zps8ylyoxyn.jpg

Play Room:
    Screenshot-69_zps5o9kuvkp.jpg
    Screenshot-91_zpstsx7hxze.jpg

Basement:
    Screenshot-83_zpsgtkbxe0g.jpg

Gym:
    Screenshot-84_zpsareggdrc.jpg

Art Room:
    Screenshot-87_zpsgnqjx8cp.jpg
    Screenshot-86_zpsmwwhf19r.jpg

Lab/Work/Bot/Alchemy Room:
    Screenshot-81_zpspiq3ztck.jpg

Entertainment Room:
    Screenshot-78_zpshvxxgpxw.jpg
    Screenshot-79_zpsw3xx14jp.jpg

Stage Room:
    Screenshot-76_zps8peyitbx.jpg
    Screenshot-77_zpsfyycqvvx.jpg

The interior rooms of build look so very nice! :) Very nice upper landing area! The wall paneling looks nice. Nice sitting area there for sims to sit and rest. The home office room is very nice. The floral floor rug is a nice touch there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the laptop or resting on the armchair reading a book from the bookshelf. The bookcases look great how they are placed together there beside the wall. The kids will have fun playing in the playroom! The floor rug looks great and the teddies look very cute in the room! The corner table nook with the animal seats looks cute also! The kids will have fun playing with the doll houses, using the activity tables or reading a book from the tree bookcase. The kids ovens nook is great! They will enjoy baking there. The patterned flooring in the gym looks great! Sims will like using the gym equipment to keep fit. The wall posters and the sports items look great on the wall and floor there. It is great that there are art, science,lab and bot workshop areas in the home for sims to use the diferent items to create items or build skills. Very nice entertainment room! Sims will have fun going bowling, and playing table tennis, foosball and arcade machine games there. They will enjoy watching movies on the large screen, whilst have coffee, popcorn or a snowcone from the machines. The posters look great on the walls ! The stage room looks very nice! Very nice stage area! The star lights and starry backdrop give a great look to the area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables listening to the musical instruments being played.
    The rooms in the home are very nice ! :)
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Lissykin wrote: »
    It's ready! For anettesb, Majgaard Dormatory No CC:

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8816215

Purchased by the Majgaard family estate and donated, remodeled and fully upgraded, to the University, this versatile dorm will house 8 students comfortably. The first floor has a living/game/music room with a Spotted Sixam on the bird tree, library with all recipe, skill, study, fiction and non-fiction books, dining room, kitchen with all the amenities and a bathroom. The second floor has 5 bedrooms and 3 baths, the third floor has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. The basement includes a snack area, party room with stage (including all instruments), bar, games, pool table, juice keg, foosball table, ping pong table, television and stereo; bathroom, gym with dance area and dance bar, pull up bar, treadmills, weight bench, sparring and board breaking area. A locker room is attached with massage table and bathroom. There's a laundry room, a reading area with comfy furniture and all recipe, skill, study, fiction and non-fiction books, laboratory with chemistry tables, brain enhancer, sequencer plus an emergency shower room shared with the tinkering/sculpture room with sculpting tables and workbenches. The second basement is a storage room with cellar storage of various nectar bottles (some of exceptional quality and age) and an additional bathroom. There's also two secret rooms! The first basement is connected to the garage, which has been converted to an art studio (1st floor) and a radio room (2nd floor) with green house access. The green house has Excellent or better quality plants and trees. The back patio includes a pizza oven and barbecue. The back yard has a soccer net, fire pit, bonfire, pool and hot tub (with shower and laundry basket). Pack all your student's luggage and a few thousand simoleons for rent, and enjoy this wonderful gift from the Majgaard's! Made for anettesb, a DNA Request. :)

Exterior:
    Screenshot-154_zpsrw7mam3w.jpg

Love
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    Thank you so so much, rose! It's always so fun to read your opinions. :) I really appreciate you taking the time! <3

@anettesb Hello!!! It's so wonderful to see you! I've missed you. I'm so happy you have had a chance to get your dorm. *gentle hugs*