Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote For The Life Of Toddlers!

WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
Another thread, same topic. You know the deal. This thread is just to prove that we want and still do toddlers. Gurus please listen.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10884512
(Totally accurate poll btw :trollface:)

I am fully aware of how much toddlers threads are out there. This is just to show how much we all want them since lately one of the gurus claimed that we only voice a little part of the community and not all of us have requests for the same thing (which I highly doubt). Let's just say this thread is a desert with few little extra additions to the top to fellow Gurus ;)

254?cb=20100307053955
I love them so much <3

hqdefault.jpg
I hope they look cute in The Sims 4 too ^_^

♧Fake Guru is back again♧

As a reminder please stay on topic.
DO NOT COME IN HERE AND CAUSE ANY ARGUMENTS! I do not want my thread to be closed again.
Thanks
christina-kiss.gif
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
Post edited by Wulfsimmer on

Comments

• IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    Did the other thread get closed?
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Ifreshyeh wrote: »

Yes! Someone came in, blamed me for something then BAM. Lol

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    edited August 2016
    9YUkGx0.jpg
    Toddlers for free WINS!!!!
    fakegurucrzy: There are enough Toddler threads already btw.
    Post edited by SimStaffBethelle on
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    With all due respect, if the gurus closed it then I think its against the rules to re open it.

But i would obviously want toddlers.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Not everyone is a family thus fight's start and the age of the Sim player has gotten younger.I want toddlers but can we first fix the game.
    With all due respect, if the gurus closed it then I think its against the rules to re open it.

But i would obviously want toddlers.

They never stated the reason of why it was closed so I assume it was because of the other dude :smile:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    Ifreshyeh wrote: »

Yes! Someone came in, blamed me for something then BAM. Lol

Smh what a shame.
    Not everyone is a family thus fight's start and the age of the Sim player has gotten younger.I want toddlers but can we first fix the game.

Fix what exactly? For my game to be fixed, I need toddlers
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    9YUkGx0.jpg
    There are enough Toddler threads already btw.
    Awesome! I was curious how the results of the poll came out.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    edited August 2016
    9YUkGx0.jpg
    There are enough Toddler threads already btw.

Yea I know about that but as I mentioned in the other closed thread one of the Gurus said not all of us want the same thing and we only represent a small part of the community. This is just to prove how much we all want them

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member

I would LOVE toddlers but if they are working on them, I would much rather have them take their time instead of giving us something thats half baked ya know? The nannies came with bugs, I can only imagine what toddlers could bring :D

For now I just suck it up and play my families with toddlers from S3, even though I am constantly checking back here for updates or leaks :smiley:
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I have to say I think toddlers DO cause fights. They're always stealing each other's toys and what not and don't even get me started on the biting... ;_)
    Brieanna19 wrote: »
    I would LOVE toddlers but if they are working on them, I would much rather have them take their time instead of giving us something thats half baked ya know? The nannies came with bugs, I can only imagine what toddlers could bring :D

For now I just suck it up and play my families with toddlers from S3, even though I am constantly checking back here for updates or leaks :smiley:

It has been 2 years, it can't be THAT hard :D

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    edited August 2016
    hmae123 wrote: »
    I have to say I think toddlers DO cause fights. They're always stealing each other's toys and what not and don't even get me started on the biting... ;_)
    That is part of what I love about them. I like creating stories that aren't perfect. You have the choice to have a Sim behave badly or not. It is not just confined to just the "toddler stage". But the Sims 4 version of bad is like child's play so I doubt they will have biting when slapping is considered offensive by the Gurus. Even makeouts have been toned down.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    That is part of what I love about them. I like creating stories that aren't perfect. You have the choice to have a Sim behave badly or not. It is not just confined to just the "toddler stage". But the Sims 4 version of bad is like child's play so I doubt they will have biting when slapping is considered offensive by the Gurus. Even makeouts have been toned down.

I was just having a little fun with the threa title, but I do agree. I would want tantrums and the whole deal if we got toddlers. I wish sims 4 was a little darker then it is too.
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member

@Wulfsimmer I'm 'hopeful' they have a good reason as to why they haven't given us toddlers and why they are waiting, although I do feel like they are leading up to them. The stuff packs they have released recently have been more towards family play(in my opinion) which could mean the next EP SP(whatever would be next) could be generations.. Just a thought :)
    Scobre wrote: »

I was just having a little fun with the threa title, but I do agree. I would want tantrums and the whole deal if we got toddlers. I wish sims 4 was a little darker then it is too.
    Exactly. I like having the variety of perfect angels and little brats when creating stories with toddlers. It's fun having that diversity and I agree about the Sims 4 having darker elements put into it. Why I'm a deviant family player. I like telling messy stories about groups of Sims.
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm pretty sure they're aware of how much people want them by now xD Nearly everything they post to their Facebook, YouTube, Twitter as well as any other social media site that hints at The Sims, for that matter, are FIIIIIILLED with "Where are the toddlers!" not to the mention the countless toddler threads here as well Haha

I never cared for them but I know how much they mean to many players so I hope they get them one day and if they do come back I'd hope they're better than they used to be. My thought is, the longer it takes the better it'll be! :3
    Post edited by ByondTime89 on
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • GypsyPrinceGypsyPrince Posts: 118 Member

Haha who?
    1531799772320761380.gif

Haha who?
    1531799772320761380.gif

I am a new fake guru ok, don't be mean :sweat:

:trollface:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I want toddlers but it is not a game breaker for me. The relationship culling is worst. Grrr
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited August 2016
    Inactive household relationship decay should probably take priority over toddlers right now, otherwise we're going to see threads of "My toddlers got taken by the social worker for 'neglect'!!!" Ideally, inactive played households should just remain in stasis -- no relationship gain or loss. That would be the best (and possibly easiest) solution. Pretty sure they're working on both the household relationship issue as well as toddlers, and we'll see toddlers before the end of the fiscal year in March. While I'm doing okay without them, I'll be happy to see them back to add a new dimension to my game play.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    Lol so these 159 votes are supposed to warrant staff making toddlers? Come on now
    YungGigi wrote: »
    Lol so these 159 votes are supposed to warrant staff making toddlers? Come on now

The thread hasn't been even up for long yet. Also let's say only 157 voted for toddlers (which I am sure the # will increase by the next day) that says enough. That is without taking in account the others on Facebook and Youtube comments. Come on now.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I am the 12%! Of not wanting them...lol. Idc if they're added in an expansion or whatever, I personally just don't care for them to be added in the game. I'll be happy for the people who want them if they do add them.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    iam as fake of a guru right now as you are

yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2