Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Hi @Angelette, gorgeousness for sure! ;)

Could you please fill out this form. It just makes things easier to find when you are doing a request! Thank You! :)

Sim/Household, Sims 3 Request Form

Username:
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):
    Skin color:
    Hair color:
    Traits:
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Is communication required before the creator begins work?
    Additional instructions?
  • angelette1angelette1 Posts: 152 Member
    edited August 2016
    Username:Angelette1
    Preferred creator* wrathofcath or soocoolsim ( or any creator brave enough to try making a sim of my link )
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):werewolf
    Skin color:see link
    Hair color:see link
    Traits:traits to fit Prince Adam like character ( by when the the curse was lifted )
    Favorites:surprise me
    Sign:surprise me
    Lifetime Wish:surprise me
    Name desired (optional): Adam
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all but Katy Perry stuff & movie stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: store content ok,just please let me know what it is so if I don't have it I can try to get it
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics (optional): http://www.chipchick.com/2015/11/disney-princes-look-like-real-life.html/3
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? no
    Additional instructions? look at the pic in the link well. I'd like the sim to appear as close as possible to the pic. if you're allowed to, u may need to use custom hair to get the right look. this is fine with me.
    Angelette Carter
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello, I'd like to request a DNA House

Username: Auronoi-Diety
    Preferred builder*
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Futuristic/Alien/Eco
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Get to Work, Get Together, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Standard
    Lot size (dimensions): 30/40
    Number of bedrooms: Two
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Built like in the future or owned by an alien, one adult one kid with the Void Critter Battle Station
    Number of bathrooms:Two
    Favorite color schemes:Black, White, Green, Cyan
    Colors you dislike:none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Midtown Meadows, Newcrest
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? In Ground Hot Tub, Perfect Alien Plants (in Secret Garden), Secret Underground Lab, Alien Flora Around lot, Lighting is a mixture of Cyan, Pink, and Green, Underground Rocket Silo (with Retro Rocket), a room Separate but connected to the house that can function like a Business (Retail, restaurant Its your choice, In case EA Ever comes out with a patch that will allow you to run business's from your home lot), Meditation/Yoga room, Sauna, Pool.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions? None.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Hi,

I had to edit my request as I forgot the possibility of Grandparents still being alive in a legacy. Here is a link to the edited post.

Thank you in advance :)

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited August 2016
    @Angelette1 Thank you for filling out the request form. That makes it tons easier when it's time to create for you. If you need to make any updates, please edit your original post. I've added your request to our Open Request list. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Auronoi-Diety Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request post. If you need to make any updates to your request, please edit the original post and leave a message for me noting the change. The requests are claimed in order, so please check in with us from time to time to see how close we're getting to you. Once your request has been claimed, the team member will leave a post on our thread and will contact you on your My Page. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! @Cmnshtr Going to miss you!!!
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

SLpPUp.png
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    edited August 2016
    I have edited my latest request. Hopefully, the new additions can be salvaged form* the mess that is my writing style! :/

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15002134/#Comment_15002134

*"from" :# Never mind writing style, I should focus on spelling!
    Post edited by jlwatkins1848 on
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited August 2016
    Claim this one thanks

Date: July 3, 2016
    Username: TiaBadd
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern yet Traditional Home for Newcrest
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

TiaBadd check in at my Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds/p1
    Hi Leilani. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response, and it's been in excess of two weeks. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.
    SLpPUp.png
    I have edited my latest request. Hopefully, the new additions can be salvaged form the mess that is my writing style! :/

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15002134/#Comment_15002134

Lol! It looks great. Thank you for letting me know. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one thanks

Date: July 3, 2016
    Username: TiaBadd
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern yet Traditional Home for Newcrest
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

TiaBadd check in at my Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds/p1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited August 2016
    Id like to take on this sims4 request

Date: July 8, 2016
    Username: Wishonmeh05
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-likes of Joss and Harry from Mistresses, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Please Can the requester check into my communication thread link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-please-check-in-kikisparks1209-please-go-todna/p1
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Hello D.N.A! Well, for a while I had a pretty f--ked up game, which was completely my fault since I brought in a lot that wasn't checked out with that Custard program that most builders use. Eventually wound up having to get some weird malware removed after my PC wouldn't connect to the internet anymore, but now I am back with a vengeance and have been playing with......*drum roll* Lucky Palms! So now I'm hunting for some Spanish/desert themed houses when I feel like it but right now I had a brain storm to take the Spanish themed resort from IP and drop it in LP and see what I can "rip" from there~ (Also gonna be getting the Hacienda stuff eventually to compliment!)

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with and sad to see you go @Cmnshtr Hope real life treats you well! :heart::kissing_heart:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited August 2016
    @Storietime , I have your modern family home finished. Hope you enjoy.

EXCHANGE DOWNLOAD
    LOTS OF PICTURES

obeAJcc.jpg
    r22hqHa.jpg
    X0CYkTe.jpg
    iHADyDM.jpg
    brSW02o.jpg
    qb88VBT.jpg
    subcyHa.jpg
    DJXkdp5.jpg
    z6P0nQ7.jpg
    uBnUGLS.jpg
    3WY5L2P.jpg
    wsTXlke.jpg
    4JWdGtC.jpg
    r1yrWbb.jpg
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    Wow! Sandraelle, your modern family home is beautiful!
    edited August 2016
    calmorezoo wrote: »

Wow, that was a quick turn around! lol Thank you! :)

I put the direct links in the Finished Requests post. :blush:

SLpPUp.png
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Hello D.N.A! Well, for a while I had a pretty f--ked up game, which was completely my fault since I brought in a lot that wasn't checked out with that Custard program that most builders use. Eventually wound up having to get some weird malware removed after my PC wouldn't connect to the internet anymore, but now I am back with a vengeance and have been playing with......*drum roll* Lucky Palms! So now I'm hunting for some Spanish/desert themed houses when I feel like it but right now I had a brain storm to take the Spanish themed resort from IP and drop it in LP and see what I can "rip" from there~ (Also gonna be getting the Hacienda stuff eventually to compliment!)

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with and sad to see you go @Cmnshtr Hope real life treats you well! :heart::kissing_heart:

Welcome back!! I would have gone crazy without the internet!!! Have fun in Lucky Palms with your resort. I know I would. lol :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
    Gorgeous modern, Sandraelle! Love all the pics. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png