Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Options
    Writer01Writer01 Posts: 572 Member
    After being out of work for 2 months and numerous of "sure" jobs that only fell through, my husband finally found a job, and he was offered it on spot. He had to quit because he realized that his employer was doing illegal things, and after he brought it to their attention, they gave some excuse that showed that they didn't know what the law was. Under the advisement of a lawyer, he left his job.

I've learned one thing from all of this. The job market here is horrendous. He had an interview for a 3 day a week job, and twenty people were interviewing for that same 10 - 17 hour a week crappy job.
    “Language is wine upon the lips.” —Virginia Woolf[/center]
    Unless otherwise stated, none of my creations are on the Gallery.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Talking with a beloved friend.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited July 2016
    My sis fixing the audio on my Skype.
    Chatting to my other sis on the phone.
    My cat sharing my minibabybel.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I got to leave work early!! Woohoo!!
  • Options
    Writer01Writer01 Posts: 572 Member
    ManuscriptUPdate_zps3dzmbig6.jpg

I hit 20k words in my novel today.
    “Language is wine upon the lips.” —Virginia Woolf[/center]
    Unless otherwise stated, none of my creations are on the Gallery.
  • Options
    Eileen0001Eileen0001 Posts: 67 Member
    Convincing my Dr. to put me back on my old inhaler. Seriously, ProAir sucks!
    Check out my stories: Cederville Heights (TS2) and The Delios Legacy (TS4)
  • Options
    aavemyrskyaavemyrsky Posts: 143 Member
    I've been very inspired for going back to my studies! I had an AMAZING time on my travels this past month and I've felt so loved and spent so much time with my loved ones. I feel like I'm refreshed and all ready for my second year in this Uni to start. It's still a month's wait, but it'll go by quickly, since I have work for august! I'm pretty excited for that. I get to be outside a lot 8)

Today I've enjoyed a slow morning. I had banana bread for breakfast <3 We redecorated our home with new rugs and curtains we brought from my parent's attic, and with new art posters we bought from our travels. I also bought a first plant probably ever and I love how it makes our living room look! I'm definitely going to buy more, it makes such a difference.

I think I'm going to go jogging later today, the weather is perfect for that - not too warm, not too cool.

• Options
    SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    aavemyrsky wrote: »
    I've been very inspired for going back to my studies! I had an AMAZING time on my travels this past month and I've felt so loved and spent so much time with my loved ones. I feel like I'm refreshed and all ready for my second year in this Uni to start. It's still a month's wait, but it'll go by quickly, since I have work for august! I'm pretty excited for that. I get to be outside a lot 8)

Today I've enjoyed a slow morning. I had banana bread for breakfast <3 We redecorated our home with new rugs and curtains we brought from my parent's attic, and with new art posters we bought from our travels. I also bought a first plant probably ever and I love how it makes our living room look! I'm definitely going to buy more, it makes such a difference.

I think I'm going to go jogging later today, the weather is perfect for that - not too warm, not too cool.

Sounds like you had a lot that made you happy today! That's fantastic!
    I'm also starting uni in a month too (soooo excited!)
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• Options
    SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    Well, today I was happy to go into work and make some more moola. I also attended a family gathering last night, and made some plans to spend the weekend at my Godparent's place before heading off to university!
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• Options
    OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    I wrote another chapter of my fanfiction, spent some time playing TS4, and had a long relaxing bath. o:)
  • Options
    Linabelina360Linabelina360 Posts: 362 Member
    My mom smiled after having rough news yesterday :blush:

(I did post about it on rosemow's support thread.)
    tumblr_n9ycvbU66h1tv6zypo1_500.gif
    The heart can't beat with out a rhythm
  • Options
    BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    Feeling miserable?
  • Options
    GizmoGaming64GizmoGaming64 Posts: 470 Member
    i finally finished a game that i was working on for over a year...
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    The smallest things... I felt fatigued, but now I'm just pleasantly calm. Muscle tensions aren't as bad as before so I probably won't have to worry about being in too much pain to dance the night away tomorrow.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    My back medication finally kicking in. :s
    hC6F85532
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Seeing the legendary rock band Ratt live on stage again, after all those years since the last time that I saw Ratt live. B)<3
  • Options
    GizmoGaming64GizmoGaming64 Posts: 470 Member
    Today, i went to watch ghostbusters with my little sister and mom, after finally being home from the hospital after knee surgery... im in a wheelchair, but im just glad to be out of bed and back into town... we all loved the movie so much, and after the movie i went to the library on my town's college campus and played games on the computers for a few hours with my sister... now its like 9:30 almost and im continuing my sims 4 now 12 generation family... yea... still in the same house after 12 generations... and there are so many birth certificates, because i always take them to the hospital and join them there using get to work expansion... there is literally an entire room filled with birth certificates...
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    My laptop power adapter is supposedly waiting at my door for me! I'm so happy the delivery was super fast. Expensive shippin cost but the product was cheaper including shipping than any others with free shipping not much cheaper but still I mean they make up for the cost. They said it could take like 3 weeks though. But it's been 2 days. And just yay I'll be able to use my laptop again!!!

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I just tried loading my Evermore Falls legacy and had fun with it though I ended up also testing two new Mods.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Just the fact that I'm in an amazing 4-star hotel in Cyprus and after four days we finally bought internet so I don't feel completely cut off from the world. It's pretty expensive though 1M/s for a day costs 10 liras. But it's nice I don't miss it as much as I thought I would.
  • Options
    MarslakooMarslakoo Posts: 35 Member
    Not today, but two days before: When I finally found an Ariel Lego miniature after taping at least a hundred little surprise bags... And that was also the last missing one from the collection. :blush:
  • Options
    BambooGirlBambooGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Wrote half of a new chapter of my legacy story.
    HeHySHc.png
    The Legacy of Bamboo Girl Updated 9/3/16
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    I just made a really good ballad-style song, I'm surprised <3
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    I feel loved, and I love back.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    A new Metallica album is coming out on November 18th!