Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We will always have Amore *Updated Wed August 6th!*

1343536373840...Next

Comments

• sofie981sofie981 Posts: 486 Member
    It's our beloved simmember MrHawk on his page: http://www.thesimalogue.com/the-simalogue-3
    Im looking forward to his finished version of Imelda with all the simcontent fixed ;)
  • KarendraeKarendrae Posts: 232 Member
    edited September 2015
    Wow. I actually didn't take two sniffs at Amore, but now I'm kind of excited to get some pieces. Especially the lion statue. That is cool looking 8D!

Edit: Oh! It's a venue :3. Guess I'll have to wait a while for it. Especially when I'm still focused on the Fair Folk sets.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @Karendrae - The venue will be on the Daily Deal list for 800 sp on November 6, 2015 at 9:19 AM UTC, if the schedule continues as expected.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • KarendraeKarendrae Posts: 232 Member
    Thanks for the tip! Guess I'll put it on a calendar. How do you guys find out all these nifty secrets? o.o
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited September 2015
    @Karendrae - A few years ago, a few simmers noticed that the daily deal changed format from random deals to a set list that repeated. Threads were started where many simmers posted the deals and we watched for the list to repeat. Check out the Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started September 22nd . The thread includes links to other threads that help you get the most value for your points.
    Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • soyokazenoAmesoyokazenoAme Posts: 59 New Member
    You are now ready to chat with Jaipreet.
    Jaipreet
    Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Jaipreet. How may I assist you today?
    you
    Hi I am wanting to buy premium content in the Sims 3 store
    you
    But it STILL says not available for individual sale
    you
    I don't want the venue, just the premium content
    you
    Sims 4 has been out for 2 years, this is old content now, I wish to buy it, can it be made available to purchase yet?
    you
    LINK TO SIMS 3 STORE GRANDMA'S CANNING STATION PREMIUM CONTENT
    you
    and this one
    you
    LINK TO SIMS 3 STORE ARTISAN'S GLASS BLOWING STATION PREMIUM CONTENT
    you
    ?
    Jaipreet
    I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I'll do my best to address your concern.
    Jaipreet
    Let me check that for you.
    Jaipreet
    Please wait
    you
    Thank you!
    Jaipreet
    Thank you for waiting. I appreciate your patience.
    you
    Thank you
    you
    ?
    Jaipreet
    I discuss your issue with senior team and it seems its the promotion offered by ea from time to time and
    you
    Could I be notified if it's something that only happens once in a while?
    you
    Because if so I've missed it previously
    Jaipreet
    To resolve this issue, I need you to post your issue to our forum and from my end, I will forward your concern as a feedback to our concern team, so that they will fix this by providing update patch to fix this.
    you
    Thank you, so they should soon be available for individual sale without having to buy the whole venue?
    you
    Where do I post it, please give me a link
    Jaipreet
    You can get to our forums by visiting: fifaforums.easports.com
    you
    Where on there is the Sims talk?
    Jaipreet
    Many people post his/her problem and many of them issue were get resolved
    Jaipreet
    As Most of our developers take their leads from the forums.
    Jaipreet
    The more people you get to talk about the issues you are experiencing, the more the developers will take notice.

• AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    That is, of course, an ironic "awesome."
  • TECHSPERT50TECHSPERT50 Posts: 41 Member
    bumping to save this thread