Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All The Sims 4 Collection Guides

DonsvlinderDonsvlinder Posts: 312 Member
Hey everyone. I wanted to let you all know that I completed every single collection guide from The Sims 4! Including the collectibles from The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat.

complete-all-collection-guides.jpg

I hope this will help you to complete your collections :D

Aliens Collection
Crystals Collection
Elements Collection
Fish Collection
Fossils Collection
Frogs Collection
Gardening Collection
Insects Collection
Metals Collection
Microscope Prints Collection
MySims Trophies Collection
Postcards Collection
Space Prints Collection
Space Rocks Collection
signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg

Comments

• ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    Thank you so much! Extremely helpful!
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • YourAverageSimYourAverageSim Posts: 65 Member
    Very awesome. Thank you!
  • KELMAR1976KELMAR1976 Posts: 32 Member
    Brilliant guide thanks. I'm having huge problems finishing the fishing collection. I just need three more fish, angler fish, red tail black shark and pirhana. Been fishing at the spots mentioned in the guides for four and a half sim weeks and still no luck. One of my biggest frustrations however is when a teeny weeny 1.3kg minnows comes along and eats my 68kg bass up. What??
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    WOW! That sounds like quite a task to complete! Congrats to you and your sim!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • jacquelineojacquelineo Posts: 38 Member
    Thank you so much for this. I just started playing the Animal Crossing challenge last night and this will be quite helpful for me.
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Very cool! :D
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

This is awesome! I really wanna complete this. The game has so much to explore, I'm still finding out all the new things to collect.
  • DonsvlinderDonsvlinder Posts: 312 Member
    Thank you all for the support! When new collectibles will be released I will update the list :)
    signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg
  • KaileKaile Posts: 2,369 Member
    thank you!
  • simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    My sim has just started to do all the collections ... so far she has completed the space prints collection and only needs 2 more fish (the blue crawdad and the lionfish) to complete the Fish collection.

I have to admit its fun doing all these and leading me to areas of the game I would never have gone otherwise.

Well done you for completing them all :)
  • Feisty_Rita64Feisty_Rita64 Posts: 15 Member
    I've been searching for the last 2 trophies for literally weeks now. I dug rocks until I had 21 treasure maps, then I dug up treasure 21 times. I open all of the capsules, and when I don't find the ones I want, I close the game without saving, over and over again, a dozen times a day. My sim is also a collector, a curator even.
    Is it still possible to get the last 2 trophies? Very tedious and monotonous. I believe I need Tobor and Violet.
    I've even used a cheat to spawn them but they didn't count toward the collection.
  • tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    Question regarding this. I finished a collection (Geodes?) but yet when I go to build they don't show up unless i use the cheats but I already finished them shouldn't they show up without the cheat?
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Question regarding this. I finished a collection (Geodes?) but yet when I go to build they don't show up unless i use the cheats but I already finished them shouldn't they show up without the cheat?

Hello,
    Are the geode items not visible in buy mode? Or is the collection not showing as having been completed?
  • tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello,
    Are the geode items not visible in buy mode? Or is the collection not showing as having been completed?

They are not visible in buy mode (other than when I used the cheat code, which I don't want to do) but they show up in the collection as being completed.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing

Hello,

They are not visible in buy mode (other than when I used the cheat code, which I don't want to do) but they show up in the collection as being completed.

Hello
    You need to use the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat to see the collectibles items when searching for debug items.
    It is not like when you unlock career items, and then are able to purchase extra copies of the same item.
    You can't get extra copies of geodes in normal buy mode. You would need to enter the cheat if you would like to get them through buy mode.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member

Hello,

Hello
    You need to use the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat to see the collectibles items when searching for debug items.
    It is not like when you unlock career items, and then are able to purchase extra copies of the same item.
    You can't get extra copies of geodes in normal buy mode. You would need to enter the cheat if you would like to get them through buy mode.

You can just use the showhiddenobjects cheat to collect all the things and get the "All Collections Reward" correct?
    edited July 2016
    Guru's I don't know what's going on, but it did it again (duplicated my post). Is there a problem on EA side with the forums?

Hello,

Hello

You can just use the showhiddenobjects cheat to collect all the things and get the "All Collections Reward" correct?

Hello
    That is right. You can use that cheat, then have the sims put the items into their inventory and it will register that the collection has been completed.

Hello,

Hello

Hello
    That is right. You can use that cheat, then have the sims put the items into their inventory and it will register that the collection has been completed.

I'm doing this for one of my sims; not for anyone in my family that I've had so many baby problems with; but a single one.

Hello,

Hello

Hello

What exactly am I looking for? What category and what items?

Hello,

Hello

Hello

Hello
    To make it easier for you, you may like to download a room that mcrudd has uploaded to the Gallery. It contains all the collection items in the one room. You just need to place the items into the sims inventory and it will register that the collection has been completed .
    The link to the room is

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/891F68003DB311E681962363632FC73A

The link to the thread about it is
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14959767/#Comment_14959767

Hello,

Hello

Hello

Hello
    To make it easier for you, you may like to download a room that mcrudd has uploaded to the Gallery. It contains all the collection items in the one room. You just need to place the items into the sims inventory and it will register that the collection has been completed .
    The link to the room is

So I add the room to my sims house and then download all items to my sims inventory?

Hello,

Hello

Hello

Hello
    The link to the room is

So I add the room to my sims house and then download all items to my sims inventory?

You can add the room to your sims home, then take the items from the room and placed them into your sims inventory. It may be best to do one type of collection at a time, and check to see if that collection shows up as being completed.
  • nerdowl42nerdowl42 Posts: 44 Member
    Wow, thanks for this. I've always been rather a completist when it comes to stuff like achievements etc and I haven't really looked into the sims 4 collections yet. This will really help, especially now that I have a sim in my current save game with the collector lifetime aspiration.

I do remember in my last save game I had one sim who was really good at acquiring Sydrolin for some reason though :D
    Avatar is my Sim version of Athena Cykes from the Capcom game Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. Don't own the character, just borrowing characters for some fanwork
    nerdowl42 wrote: »
    Wow, thanks for this. I've always been rather a completist when it comes to stuff like achievements etc and I haven't really looked into the sims 4 collections yet. This will really help, especially now that I have a sim in my current save game with the collector lifetime aspiration.

I do remember in my last save game I had one sim who was really good at acquiring Sydrolin for some reason though :D

Hello @nerdowl42 :)
    I hope that your sims enjoy finding the collectibles and completing the collections! Happy simming! :)