Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Hi @angelette1 , your steampunk request is now available for download :smiley:

[img][/img]1-SteampunkCover_zpsduvtnidx.jpg
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Wowza, :o:o what a classic, it looks wonderful ....... what a challenge and you have really nailed the build, off to get that one in and recommend right now. ;)
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    UPDATE Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: Swiftlover13

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):

Sims 3 or 4?: 4

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern/Futuristic house for Big Simmer Series

Which EPs and SPs do you have? Outdoor Retreat, Get To Work, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Get Together

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? HA!

Lot size (dimensions): 30x40

Number of bedrooms: 4 Double Bedrooms

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Generic (but detailed) bedrooms for Young Adult sims

Number of bathrooms: 4

Favorite color schemes: White, Pasty Colours

Colors you dislike: Anything Vibrant

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? HA!

Please list the Store content that can be used: HA!

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: HA!

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek

Link to specific house or plan: N/A

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool. Garden with 3 sections (one with 8 computers, one with 8 treadmills and one with 8 easels.

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes

Additional instructions? Make sure the house has a fence enclosing it. Stay with Modern/Futuristic styles.
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    Username: Simlena528
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional. I like some Victorian.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Generations, Late night and High-end loft.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? None
    Lot size (dimensions): No specific size.
    Number of bedrooms: 5-6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Two teen boys orange and blue for colors, one child boy green for color, toddler boy red for color, toddler and infant girl pink and purple for colors.
    Number of bathrooms: 5
    Favorite color schemes: Neutral colors and some blue floral patterns. I do love pink.
    Colors you dislike: Anything to bright. I don't have a certain color i dislike.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Absolutely.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I prefer none.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Yes, on the mountain top in Bridgeport.
    Link to specific house or plan: I LOVE this house. https: //www.architecturaldesigns.com/house-plans/big-daddy-sport-court-house-plan-73356hs
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would love a custom shape pool and hot tub. I love hills in the landscape. I also like flowers, trees, fences and gates.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, but if need be it's perfectly ok.
    Additional instructions? I don't think I have any. I hope I'm filling out and posting the correct way :) Thank you for taking the time to look at my request! <3
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    I'm not sure how to edit my post, but I would like to change the store content that can be used... from none to anything that is free can be used in the house.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited July 2016
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how to edit my post, but I would like to change the store content that can be used... from none to anything that is free can be used in the house.

Hi! Just hold your cursor over the right upper corner of your request post. Just under the gray area and you should see a small wheel that when you hover it will say "EDIT" or "OPTION". Just click on that and it will open it back up for you. :)

Thanks for asking! :)
    Post edited by romagi1 on
    Ooooohh! @soocoolsim, Steampunk Sweetheart looks fantastic! So moveable and sci-fi from an era long gone! Off to rec and check out more pics!
    UPDATE Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: Swiftlover13

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern/Futuristic house for Big Simmer Series

Which EPs and SPs do you have? Outdoor Retreat, Get To Work, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Get Together

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? HA!

Lot size (dimensions): 30x40

Number of bedrooms: 4 Double Bedrooms

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Generic (but detailed) bedrooms for Young Adult sims

Favorite color schemes: White, Pasty Colours

Colors you dislike: Anything Vibrant

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? HA!

Please list the Store content that can be used: HA!

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: HA!

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek

Link to specific house or plan: N/A

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool. Garden with 3 sections (one with 8 computers, one with 8 treadmills and one with 8 easels.

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes

Additional instructions? Make sure the house has a fence enclosing it. Stay with Modern/Futuristic styles.

Hi! @Swiftlover13, could you copy/paste this update in your Original request post!

Your post is here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14878147/#Comment_14878147

If you ever need to find it all you need to do is look on the front page of the current DNA thread under OPEN REQUESTS, find your request and click the little blue "here" and it will take you too your original request post.

Thanks! :)
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member

User Name: Brieanna19
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern/Contemporary
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? ALL besides spooky stuff and kids room
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x30
    Number of bedrooms: 3 or 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One master bedroom w/Bath and One Spare Bedroom
    Number of bathrooms:2 1/2
    Favorite color schemes:Yellow,Gray, White, Dark purples and Reds
    Colors you dislike:N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used:N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? New Crest
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Decent size backyard/patio with an outdoor kitchen and swimming pool, garden would be nice too
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? If they need to communicate with me, sure
    Additional instructions? Lots of natural lighting, my couple who will be moving in are chefs so having a spacious kitchen is ideal, if a basement could be added with a gym room and a study that would be awesome
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,499 Member
    edited August 2016
    Username: Piazzagirl1015
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Anything is fine but nothing Dark or Gothic
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I think basic
    Lot size (dimensions): I'm playing by modified legacy rules so I need a 50x50 lot.
    Number of bedrooms: 5 (Master bedroom, Grandparents bedroom, 2 childrens bedrooms and a nursery)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? The two childrens bedrooms can be gender specific one for boys and one for girls. If possible I would like two beds in each of the childrens room. The nursery I would like in a gender neutral colors.
    Favorite color schemes: Any color scheme is fine
    Colors you dislike:
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: All is fine. I own most of the store but if something is used that I don't have I will buy it as I still have plenty of points.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Roaring Heights
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? The wife has a green thumb so I will be needing a garden area, a pool would be nice if possible and some play ground equipment and the basketball hoop for the children. The husband needs a telescope, chess table and chemistry/potion table. In the kitchen I would like the woodfire oven and the baking station.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?No
    Additional instructions? None that I can think of now.
    Post edited by Piazzagirl1015 on
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Wow now thats so steampunk . great creativity @Soocoolsim
    h2xmsbl]

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @sashraf , Millbrook Modern looks great. Love the whole look of your exteriors and very pleasing interior colors throughout and the back yard looks really pretty.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @soocoolsim , wow, you've really outdone yourself with this steampunk home!! Awesome house, now off to recommend.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, I would like to claim this one next please!

Date: July 1, 2016
    Username: BrianAndree
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Bakery for Sunset Falls
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@BrianAndree, could you please check in on my DNA thread!

I do have a question here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited July 2016
    @Simlena528 Hi! I've added your request to our Open Request post. Should you need to make any updates, please edit your original post and leave a message for me, or post in our thread, that you've made an adjustment. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Thank you to romagi1 for the helpful info on how to update requests. :smiley:

@swiftlover13 and @Anua92 I'm going to assume that you've gone ahead and updated your original posts. If you have any trouble or need more assistance, please let me know. Thank you so much! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Brieanna19 Welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request post. If you need to make any updates, please edit your original post and leave a message for me, or post in our thread. We do update our thread each month, so be sure to follow us when we move in August. I'll carry all your info with us, so if you need to make adjustments to your request after the move you can click the link to your request in the Open Request post. Please let me know if you have any questions at all. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Piazzagirl1015 Hello! I've added your request to our Open Request post. If you need to make any updates, please edit your original post and leave a message for me on our thread. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited July 2016
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    hello guys. been awhile awesome builds!!! :smiley:
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    If no one has called it, I'll take this one:
    Username: hillybeth
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? (EPs) Get to Work, Get Together (SP) Luxury Party Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x20 OR 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master suite, one girl room, one boy room and a gender-neutral nursery. Place a yellow and green crib in the nursery. (The parents are now expecting boy-girl twins, but Mom's not showing yet.)
    Number of bathrooms: 3 bathrooms (parents and both kids each have their own)
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Windenburg
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool area, reading nook with a painting easel, chessboard and a computer. And, of course, a bookcase.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?

WOWZERS!!!! You guys have certainly been busy while I've been away. The Steampunk build has me in AWE! I'm honored to be included in this amazing group. :)<3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    I'm sorry, I forget. Can I put in a request for a community lot while I have one for a residential lot?
    edited July 2016
    Hi, @Anua92, that is a good question. Our rules are on the 1st page, here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/892671/d-n-a-request-team-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you/p1

We only allow one lot request at a time.

Rules:
    • Be courteous and respectful.
    • Do not quote images.
    • We do not use custom content in requests.
    • We do not use the seasonal lot markers on residential lots.
    • Re-uploads of the team’s creations are NOT allowed, regardless of any changes you may make to the original.
    • No requests will be accepted from anyone who has re-uploads currently in their Studio unless proof is provided that the original creator has given permission.
    • Your request can be suspended if you do not respond to friend requests and questions within 3 days of a team member attempting contact with you. Requests can be reinstated after contact is made BUT it may take longer for you to get your request if the team member claimed another request in the meantime.
    • If you are a member of another request team and you place a request with us, you agree implicitly that you will not use our creations for anything other than your own personal, in-game use. In other words, our creations are not to be used to meet the needs of another team nor may they be used in any other way outside your own game.
    • If you request a particular team member to fulfill your request, it may or may not be claimed by that person.
    • You cannot make a second request until your first one is complete. The exception to this is that you may have two requests in progress with our team as long as at least one of them is for a single Sim or single pet.
    • D.N.A. reserves the right to decline or cancel any request that is, in the opinion of the active membership, unplayable on most computers.
    • Breaking any of these rules may result in all future requests and posts by the offending party being ignored.

• deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    edited July 2016
    Username: deadncrispy
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 4
    Type of build: european contemporary/modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? get together, get to work, outdoor treat, spa day, kitchen stuff, patio stuff, movie stuff, kid stuff, backyard stuff,
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 5159 sq ft hope that answers that
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 young adult male, 1 teenage male, 1 12 year old boy, 2 girl teenagers and 2 adults in the master suite one male one female
    Number of bathrooms: 5
    Favorite color schemes: silver, blue, light blue, purple
    Colors you dislike: black
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? windinburg
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.houseplans.com/plan/6635-square-feet-5-bedroom-5-bathroom-2-garage-european-contemporary-modern-39440
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? a place to drink wine, a hot on the balcony if possible. a pool if possible, also room for back yard stuff like the slip n slide and if possible i designated computer room for the whole family for gaming studying ect.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? nope
    Additional instructions? yes there are detailed pictures of the interior feel free to look at those for inspiration
    Post edited by deadncrispy on
  • lovinglyawesomelovinglyawesome Posts: 47 Member
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: lovinglyawesome
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional family
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs and all SPs except for
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): doesn't matter
    Number of bedrooms: 8
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 grandparents, full of old fashion stuff, 1 parents room, mostly modern, 1 nursery, 1 room for girl child (multiple beds), 1 room for boy child (multiple beds), 1 room for teen girl ( multiple beds), 1 goth teen girl, 1 boy teen room (multiple beds)
    Number of bathrooms: 4, 1 attached to grandparents and parents, 2 giant bathrooms with multiple showers and toilets on separate floors
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike: nothing neon
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? YES
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: tiny prodigy
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Appaloosa Plains
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool, graveyard
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? no
    Additional instructions?
    Make it two stories with the grandparents and parents on the first floor. Teens in the basement and children and nursery on the second. Make it very open. Leave an empty room on the third floor. Can I also have a gym

Thank you to anyone who takes this request!!!!