Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

old challenge

kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
does anyone remember one were your sim starts in a small lot, build a small home only allowed so many sq feet? They marry a towny and rais a family in the small home with no smart milk. The next heir gets a little more space and so on. Sorry this does not describe the challenge well.

Comments

• Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I don't know what that one might be but I'll tag someone for you that might know.

@Rflong7 does this one ring any bells?
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Thanks for thinking I'd know but the only thing that comes to my mind is a TS3 challenge. Sorry I can't help. :(
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Thanks for thinking I'd know but the only thing that comes to my mind is a TS3 challenge. Sorry I can't help. :(

I just thought of you because you have a lot more TS2 time under your belt than I do.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Try this page. It also has links at the bottom to find other ts2 challenges.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_Challenge

kim
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    Thank everyone. Kim I think this may be it or close. Thank you