Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

1234568...Next

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @KikiSparks1209 Hi there! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Once it's claimed, the team member will contact you. You've joined up with us near moving day - every month we move to a new thread. No worries though, your request will be moving with us. Please let me know if you have any questions! :)

SLpPUp.png
    @Totalpatriot Hi! I've added your request from 6-29 to our Open Request list. I noted that you had the first request on 6-26, but from the details it looks as though the 29th is the one you want. If you need to make any changes or additions, please edit the post that I've linked in the Open Request post. You're here at moving day too, so please post further communications in the new thread. If you have any questions, please let me know. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited July 2016
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    for ourTeam Sec,

Please can you put this request on hold .
    AS ive not had any response from them.
    I claimed it on the 20th June

Date: June 16, 2016
    Username: @Darceyab896
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description:
    Preferred Creator: calmorezoo
    Claimed By: calmorezoo

It's on hold. If you don't hear from them by July 4, we'll need to cancel it. :( Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    @Anua92 Hello! I've added your request to our Open Request post. If you need to make any additions or changes, please edit your original post. We're moving today, so please follow us to our new thread for July. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    ~CLOSED~
    Our June thread is now closed. Please join us on our July thread here.
    Happy Simming!

Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    UPDATE
    Username: Anua92
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, and High End Loft, Outdoor Living, Master Suite, and Movie Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): At least 40x40
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One nursery (large), One girl's room (I will change the bed sheets to match the favorite color of my Sims), Boy's room, and the master.
    Number of bathrooms: At least 5
    Favorite color schemes: Red, Black, White
    Colors you dislike: Orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Please pm me for a list
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? The Supernatural world (forget what it's called)
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.pixtea.com/pic.html?picId=7489
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden, Hot Tub, Pool, Large play area for the kids
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
    This is for a 100 baby challenge (the first gen. I will be looking for a new one for the second gen)
    2nd (and 3rd if needed) floor
    The nursery should accommodate 8 cribs, 4 for boys, 4 for girls, colored accordingly. It should have at least 4 xylophones and peg boxes.
    One bathroom will be attached to the nursery, with at least 6 potty chairs (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. Set like a rainbow) and a trash compactor.
    The boy's and girl's bedrooms should have room to sleep 8. Please make it easy to recolor the beds without ruining the decor in the rooms.
    One bathroom should attach to the girl's room, and one to the boy's. The all-in-one bathrooms would be perfect. At least 2 in both bathrooms, please.
    The Master I would like to be as romantic as possible. With a little corner nook with a desk and computer for the mother.
    The Master Bath should have shower, sink, toilet, and tub. I would like an attached walk-in closet.
    1st Floor
    I would like a painting area, an artisan room, and band area. The band and painting areas don't have to be separate rooms.
    I want a large separate dining area, with room for at least 12. I would like it to be as close to the kitchen as possible.
    The kitchen should have 3 fridges. That's my only request there.
    The living room should have plenty of seating space. I would like there to be enough room somewhere in there to put the presents during the winter holiday.
    I want a garage that holds at least 5 cars. Can be attached or not. Can be in the basement or not.