Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers & Pets

I have been playing Sims since the very first Sims and have always found it to be a unique and rewarding experience.
I have been playing Sims 4 since it launched and still no toddlers or pets. There have been many lengthy discussions about this and I have nothing greater to add. I would just like to say that I am putting Sims 4 away and buying no new content until toddlers and pets have been added to the game.
I have appreciated a lot of the new interactions and packs that have been added, but I am a role player at heart and need the whole family experience, including the family dog and cat. Thanks for listening!

Comments

• rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    You're not alone, sadly.

The next EP can't come soon enough, at least, the reveal of the theme can't come soon enough. Not that I expect anything we have been asking for since day 1, but who knows.
  • LobthesimmerLobthesimmer Posts: 5 New Member
    I would just like for the babies not to be tied down to the bassinet :neutral:
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I am hoping for a Generations type EP that will have toddlers patched into it. I think they could add pets as the game advances. Sure wish they would bring in some seasons.
  • ZespriZespri Posts: 129 Member
    Well, the Sims 3 Pets came +2 years after the release of the Sims 3 basegame. Pets is one of my favorite expansions as well, but it's usually an expansion which comes a bit later in the game. So it's actually quite normal that Sims 4 Pets has not been released yet.

But indeed, take a break from the game and come back when it's more to your liking.
  • BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    Pets are defiantly coming...
  • lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    i thought this was a parody of all the threads being about this lol
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I have been playing Sims since the very first Sims and have always found it to be a unique and rewarding experience.
    I have been playing Sims 4 since it launched and still no toddlers or pets. There have been many lengthy discussions about this and I have nothing greater to add. I would just like to say that I am putting Sims 4 away and buying no new content until toddlers and pets have been added to the game.
    I have appreciated a lot of the new interactions and packs that have been added, but I am a role player at heart and need the whole family experience, including the family dog and cat. Thanks for listening!

Glad that you know what you want and are willing to put the game aside if it is not giving you what you want. Hopefully you get the things you are wishing for and are able to play with your investment so far. I continue to have fun with mine.
  • ANIMALSadorerANIMALSadorer Posts: 56 Member
    I'm anxiously waiting for a pets expansion pack.