Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• SimplyShandySimplyShandy Posts: 26 Member
    Username: SimplyShandy
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Dive Bar
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs; High End Loft Stuff, Master Suite Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited
    Lot size (dimensions): I think it's 30 x 20
    Public restrooms? Yes (can by seperate boys/girls or a communal bathroom)
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I don't have time to go through my list of what I own right now; just try to avoid using it I guess and check with me before you do use something
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Riverview and/or Sunset Valley
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Always nice but not required
    Additional instructions? I would like to see the Watering Hole Juice Bar in Riverview redone to be a dive bar. I wouldn't mind seeing another floor added, a small stage for band performances, definitely a professional bar put in, and activities like darts, shuffleboard, etc. If you can also put a pool table in that would be great. I would like to keep the lot size for the original building. As far as the outside, it's not required but maybe the backdoor patio area can be turned into a hot tub area...
  • stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    Username: stephAnie1864
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I own all Eps EXCEPT for Showtime and Into the Future. I only have one stuff pack, High End Loft Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I don’t have Showtime
    Lot size (dimensions): I don’t mind what lot size, as long as everything fits
    Number of bedrooms: 1 Master bedroom, four bedrooms for children (at least 5 in total)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One of the bedrooms is for twins or triplets, so bunk beds will be needed. Another room is for a girl and the other one for a son (oldest child).
    Number of bathrooms: All bedroom must have ensuite bathrooms however the son and the twins/triplets can share one bathroom. 1 or 2 more bathrooms not attached to bedrooms are required (can be half bathroom) (4-6 in total)
    Favorite color schemes: Anything that looks nice
    Colors you dislike: None
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Anything that is free, Oh My Goth! Complication, Technophobe No More, Faire Folk Slumber
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A garage is need, must fit a minimum of 2 cars must fit. A pool, big backyard, treehouse, basement for making/storing nectar, the celebrity gate to keep out paparazzi and a hot tub.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? If needeed
    Additional instructions? Preferably 3 stories high (basement counts as 1 story)

Any questions just ask :)
  • justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    for my next challenge id like to take the following request

Date: June 23, 2016
    Username: @justbrice
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Big Brother Home for Custom Sims 3 World
    Preferred Creator: Calmorezoo or next available creator
    Claimed By:

I will now message @justbrice
    But Please can requester check into my communication thread link bellow.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-please-check-in-justbrice-leilani-please-go-todna/p1?new=1

Thanks, @calmorezoo. I'll head over there.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @trashbinsouvenir, Melrose Mansion is ready!

Traditional styled Mansion for your fabulously wealthy Sims! 4 bedrooms, all suites (master, guest, boy and nursery) plus butler apartment. Grand Entry, great room, formal dining, kitchen, study, rec room, playroom, sound room, lab, home theater, gym, sauna, art room, nectary and wine cellar. Pool, hot tub, basketball, garden, chickens and bees. DNA request for trashbinsouvenir ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

There is ladder access to an empty attic too.

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8948762

57.jpg

More pics here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15043474/#Comment_15043474

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Oh wow this is just gorgeous, left you a recommendation and will download it shortly for full viewing ;)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Wow, more fantastic homes from my talented teammates. Popped into your threads to comment. Well done! :D
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1 and @Glenkarri -- Both of these homes are so gorgeous and you both did an awesome job on them. I too, already commented on your individual threads. :)
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    for my next challenge id like to take the following request

Date: June 23, 2016
    Username: @justbrice
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Big Brother Home for Custom Sims 3 World
    Preferred Creator: Calmorezoo or next available creator
    Claimed By:

I will now message @justbrice
    But Please can requester check into my communication thread link bellow.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-please-check-in-justbrice-leilani-please-go-todna/p1?new=1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi @SimplyShandy and @stephAnie1864! Simply, you've worked with us before, so I'm sure you know what to expect but stephAnie1864, welcome to our thread! Should you need to alter your request, please edit your original post and leave a message for me or post on our thread noting the change. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    @romagi1 Wow a stunning mannor house, you could easly loose a sim or two when playing.

and

@Glenkarri lovely contempory modern the poolarea looks so inviting.
    h2xmsbl]

Thanks to all for your kind comments, it was fun to build this one, a nice family home ;)
    Thanks Ladies! <3

Vicki! Love the interesting shape! Should have all sorts of interesting nooks. Off to check out more pics! :D
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    Two new beautiful new homes ladies and so different! Romagi the architecture and colors are stunning!!!
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member

BlackBDeath your new home is finished! :)

Millbrook Modern
    6 Bedroom + Nursery 5 Bath

Gallery link

1_zpszd1txplg.png
    2_zpswn7ofkyr.png
    3_zpsivosdien.png
    4_zpsvmod36da.png
    5_zpsra5gnvw9.png
    6_zpsk6mgtzzq.png
    7_zpsp7qrt0ym.png
    8_zpse2336wiw.png
  • BlackBDeathBlackBDeath Posts: 134 Member
    @sashraf Thank you so much! It's AMAZING!
  • Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    UPDATE
    Username: Anua92
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, and High End Loft, Outdoor Living, Master Suite, and Movie Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): At least 40x40
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One nursery (large), One girl's room (I will change the bed sheets to match the favorite color of my Sims), Boy's room, and the master.
    Number of bathrooms: At least 5
    Favorite color schemes: Red, Black, White
    Colors you dislike: Orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Please pm me for a list
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? The Supernatural world (forget what it's called)
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.pixtea.com/pic.html?picId=7489
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden, Hot Tub, Pool, Large play area for the kids
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
    This is for a 100 baby challenge (the first gen. I will be looking for a new one for the second gen)
    2nd (and 3rd if needed) floor
    The nursery should accommodate 8 cribs, 4 for boys, 4 for girls, colored accordingly. It should have at least 4 xylophones and peg boxes.
    One bathroom will be attached to the nursery, with at least 6 potty chairs (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. Set like a rainbow) and a trash compactor.
    The boy's and girl's bedrooms should have room to sleep 8. Please make it easy to recolor the beds without ruining the decor in the rooms.
    One bathroom should attach to the girl's room, and one to the boy's. The all-in-one bathrooms would be perfect. At least 2 in both bathrooms, please.
    The Master I would like to be as romantic as possible. With a little corner nook with a desk and computer for the mother.
    The Master Bath should have shower, sink, toilet, and tub. I would like an attached walk-in closet.
    1st Floor
    I would like a painting area, an artisan room, and band area. The band and painting areas don't have to be separate rooms.
    I want a large separate dining area, with room for at least 12. I would like it to be as close to the kitchen as possible.
    The kitchen should have 3 fridges. That's my only request there.
    The living room should have plenty of seating space. I would like there to be enough room somewhere in there to put the presents during the winter holiday.
    I want a garage that holds at least 5 cars. Can be attached or not. Can be in the basement or not.
    Very, very nice family home Sashraf, will download it shortly, off now to fav hope all is well. ;)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

A great home @sashraf ! I particularly like the kitchen and pool area. Well done! :smiley:
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    @sashraf Millbrook Modern is amazing and I can definitely see my families using it in the future!
    Beautiful home She! Love the kit/dine and the colors in the bedroom that you pictured!
    edited July 2016
    Anua92 wrote: »
    UPDATE
    Username: Anua92
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, and High End Loft, Outdoor Living, Master Suite, and Movie Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): At least 40x40
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One nursery (large), One girl's room (I will change the bed sheets to match the favorite color of my Sims), Boy's room, and the master.
    Number of bathrooms: At least 5
    Favorite color schemes: Red, Black, White
    Colors you dislike: Orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Please pm me for a list
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? The Supernatural world (forget what it's called)
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.pixtea.com/pic.html?picId=7489
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden, Hot Tub, Pool, Large play area for the kids
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
    This is for a 100 baby challenge (the first gen. I will be looking for a new one for the second gen)
    2nd (and 3rd if needed) floor
    The nursery should accommodate 8 cribs, 4 for boys, 4 for girls, colored accordingly. It should have at least 4 xylophones and peg boxes.
    One bathroom will be attached to the nursery, with at least 6 potty chairs (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. Set like a rainbow) and a trash compactor.
    The boy's and girl's bedrooms should have room to sleep 8. Please make it easy to recolor the beds without ruining the decor in the rooms.
    One bathroom should attach to the girl's room, and one to the boy's. The all-in-one bathrooms would be perfect. At least 2 in both bathrooms, please.
    The Master I would like to be as romantic as possible. With a little corner nook with a desk and computer for the mother.
    The Master Bath should have shower, sink, toilet, and tub. I would like an attached walk-in closet.
    1st Floor
    I would like a painting area, an artisan room, and band area. The band and painting areas don't have to be separate rooms.
    I want a large separate dining area, with room for at least 12. I would like it to be as close to the kitchen as possible.
    The kitchen should have 3 fridges. That's my only request there.
    The living room should have plenty of seating space. I would like there to be enough room somewhere in there to put the presents during the winter holiday.
    I want a garage that holds at least 5 cars. Can be attached or not. Can be in the basement or not.

@Anua92, when you update your request you need to update it in your Original post. You can find your original post by looking on the front page of the monthly thread under Open Requests, here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14969344/#Comment_14969344

For your convenience this time, here is the link to your original post: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14962778/#Comment_14962778

Please post your updated request there. Thank You!
    Post edited by romagi1 on
    Madame Secretary, I would like to claim this one next please!

Date: July 1, 2016
    Username: BrianAndree
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Bakery for Sunset Falls
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@BrianAndree, could you please check in on my DNA thread!

I do have a question here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

• Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    Sorry about that. Thank you @romagi1