Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lycanthropy in The Sims 4: A Long-Time Werewolf Lover's Idea List

Well, since the dev team wants us to keep yelling at them here on the forums, I've come to holla. Sure, there are a few threads about supernatural stuff in general, but I just think that The Sims 4 gives some unique opportunities to give werewolves some serious love and extra depth this time around. So, as a long-time werewolf lover and one who has poured over countless pages of folklore and Hollywood mythology (and crafted her own fictional universes with their own werewolf lore using elements of the above), I give you my list of things that I'd like to see in TS4 werewolves.
1. The "Bestial" Trait

The "Bestial" trait would be a special extra trait that a sim would acquire from becoming a werewolf (and lose if changed back into a normal sim). This trait would have several different effects including:

A. Giving a sim the ability to eat raw fish, as well as adding in a new Quick Meal (Raw Meat), regular recipe (Rare Steak), and gourmet meal (Steak Tartar...if that's not already there, that is...) to their meal options at the fridge.

B. Enhancing the effects of emotion affecting traits (Cheerful, Hot-Headed, Active, Gloomy, Insane, etc.) on the day and night of the full moon, making the moodlets generated by these traits pop up more frequently and possibly amplifying their strength by one point. Why? Because generic grumpiness for werewolves is such an old hat that Fred Flintstone wore it to his high school prom. Enhancing existing personality traits is a much fresher approach!

C. Unlocks new interactions and moodlets. For example, a mischief interaction called "Mark Territory" (works best when confident, of course), where your sim takes a wiz on the selected tree or bush (great for taunting enemies or making new ones ;) ). Or, an uncomfortable moodlet from eating salad called "Where's the Beef?" Or an interaction called "Make Sad Puppydog Eyes" which, if successful, can get another sim to stop being mad at them. Little touches like that can really add some substance to the gameplay.

D. A small chance (based on shapeshifting skill level) of transforming when hitting level 2 or level 3 of an emotion. For example, a lower level shapeshifter would have a 5% chance of transforming when hitting level 2 of an emotion and a 10% chance of transforming when hitting level 3. A high level shapeshifter would have a 0% chance of transforming when hitting level 2 of an emotion and a 2% chance of transforming at level 3. (Because, emotions.)
2. Shapeshifting Skill

This is a big want for me. Basically, just like the other skill sets, moving up in skill level will unlock new interactions, moodlets, etc. Werewolves would be able to enhance their shapeshifting skills through reading special skill books, as well as through getting in touch with their wild side (basically, meditation) and using their shapeshifting abilities. Werewolves would get uncomfortable moodlets from transforming too much, similar to the ones that come from exercising too hard...because, you know, shapeshifting is a very physical thing. Energized, Confident, and Focused are all good candidates for moods to enhance the learning of this skill.

Level 1: Your sim gains the ability to "Get in Touch with His/Her Wild Side." May receive Confident moodlet "Walking on the Wild Side" or Angry Moodlet "Stupid Wild Side", with the probability of either depending on level. (Level 5 and under has a 70/30 split in favor of the latter, Level 6-8 has a 70/30 split in favor of the former, Level 9-10 has a 90/10 split in favor of the former.)

Level 2: Your sim gains the ability to change to werewolf form at will, but at this stage has a 50% chance of failure. Failing an attempted transformation would give a 1-2 hour embarrassed moodlet.

Level 5: Your sim's chance of success at transforming to werewolf form goes up to 75%, and your sim will be able to transform more often before getting an uncomfortable moodlet.

Level 6: Your sim gains the ability to change to full wolf form, but with a 60/40 success/failure ratio. Failed full wolf transformations would just default to werewolf form and your sim would get a Playful moodlet called "I MEANT to Do That." Full wolf form would unlock interactions like "Dig up a Hole" (a mischief interaction with a small chance of uncovering treasure like fossils, capsules, and maybe even a few simoleons...but the main reason is to mess up a yard or have some unsuspecting sim trip over it) and a "Chase" interaction for sims and pets (warning: They may end up chasing YOU instead).

Level 8: Your sim's werewolf form transformation success rate becomes 90%, your Sim's full wolf transformation success rate hits 80%, and successful transformations have a small chance of generating the Confident moodlet "Fluid Form."

Level 9: Your sim gains the ability to transform their ears and grow a tail at will...if that stuff can be added... o:)

Level 10: Werewolf form transformation become 100% successful, full wolf form becomes 95% successful, and your sim gains the ability to resist the change during the full moon. However, resisting the change generates the Uncomfortable moodlet "On a Short Leash"...because resisting the pull of the moon is no simple feat, even for a master shapeshifter!
3. Werewolf Form

TS2 werewolves looked O.K., but TS3 werewolves...pics I've seen are just not that, well, werewolf-like IMHO (maybe it's those protruding bottom fangs that do it...). In TS4, I would love to see werewolf form progressed into a shape with pointy, really wolf-like ears at or near the top of the head, a muzzle, and hopefully a tail this time. I don't know why, but tailless werewolves bug me just a little...

Anyway, the ears and tails would provide some really interesting flavor to expressing emotions. For instance, the ears could droop and the tail could hang limp and low when sad or embarrassed, the ears could go back and the tail could be out straight or up slightly when angry, wagging tails for Happy and Energized, tail held high and ears fully erect when confident...Again, it's the little touches.

And, speaking of little touches, instead of just one generic fur color, I think that it would be awesome if a werewolf's fur color could either match or be slightly lighter than their hair color. Just that tiny touch of morphic resonance can make all the difference between good-looking werewolves and great-great werewolves.

These are just a few little ideas that I've had sloshing around in the old noggin. I won't be mad if some of these things are just too big to do with the current technology/game engine, but hopefully they spark some inspiration. ^_^
There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
5MNZlGQ.gif
When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.

Comments

• FinalFantacyFinalFantacy Posts: 31 Member
    I agree. Sims 3 werewolves, as well as all the other supernaturals, were a complete joke. Hopefully they take it more seriously this time.
  • Sarahbooboo1Sarahbooboo1 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited April 2015
    I so LOVE this! :D It's, like, just, perfect <3 They have to incorporate all of this cuz it's just so frikin perfect <3 <3
  • HumpfyGabHumpfyGab Posts: 3 New Member
    With the "Get together"-EP I can imagine forming a wolfpack to be really fun and easy to form.

I love your ideas of the sometimes not controllable wild nature of werewolves. That can really be fun.
    I'd love to see werewolves to need to go outside, howl, hunt and in the end form packs (and for this purpose possibly spread Lycantropy).
    A big thing may be the wild and sometimes destructive nature of the werewolves, that would tie in quite nicely withthe mischief-skill and perhaps even go after other sims when they start to strave.
    A transformed werewolf should be much more like an untamed animal than a normal sim - until his shapeshifting-skill reaches a decent level. So no watching TV or playing the guitar, for instance. Blocked social interactions and even emotions (like inspired for instance).

In the case vampires get added too I would love to see mechanics that enforce the natural hostility between werewolves and vampires, too, and make it an efford for the player-werewolf to befriend a vampire.

And - very important for me - normal sims should freak out (panik or faint) when they see a werewolf they don't befriend. Being a werewolf in Sims 3 did feel more like being a deformed sim with a compulsion to dig holes and fetch sticks than being a werewolf...

If the Team adds supernatural sims they need to be mysterious and gamechanging.
    In this regard they did a fairly good Job with the Sims3-vamipres and missed it completely with werewolves...
    They are not very balaced...

On possibility to impemet supernatural Sims would be to create a GP for every supernatural type, so players can get the supernatural species they want, and the developer can dig deep in every one of them and make them fun to play not only cute to watch.

Oh... I would love this...
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Big Hug's, I Luv this, But I do not agree with slandering the past Werewolf character's, I liked them and still play them, if they decide to add them into Sims 4, then I would probably play the game more, cause I am waiting for Werewolves, Vampires, Witches magic, Zombies, and which ever other ghoulish characters they add. ( GOTHIC RULES ) :) , I still want Pet's added to, cause I want them to add Japanese Chins to the list.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I like these ideas. Just to be clear, you are wanting a full man to wolf transformation at the highest level? The S3 werewolves, IMO, were based on the Teen Wolf TV show (which I like to watch) but it seemed to limit the werewolves to family pets and jokes. I mean rubbing their belly, give me a break.
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    I love these ideas! I had a good chuckle at your "chase" idea, picturing a werewolf doing that weird TS3 suspicious stalking walk :lol:
    It would be really cool if werewolves and vampires also had feudes! They would fight when they see each other and be difficult to befriend etc.
    Your transformation ideas are on point, and it would be great to have the steak and salad stuff ahahah!
    But it would *also* be fun to have those comic interactions from TS3 as well as ferocious bad werewolf stuff, so simmers on both ends of the spectrum can enjoy werewolves.
    Would be great if werewolves can also harm sims in a way, like petrifying them, making them fall over, stiff, and then the werewolf can draw things on their face or mark their territory on their shoes or something lol.
  • TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    I love your ideas! And I agree with the look of werewolves in TS3, they were not my favorite in the series. Werewolves with Ears and Tails would be extraordinary, and would make Werewolves for me! :D

Loving Werewolves, I hope they're as Werewolf-y as they can be! :heart:
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Big Hug's, I Luv this, But I do not agree with slandering the past Werewolf character's, I liked them and still play them, if they decide to add them into Sims 4, then I would probably play the game more, cause I am waiting for Werewolves, Vampires, Witches magic, Zombies, and which ever other ghoulish characters they add. ( GOTHIC RULES ) :) , I still want Pet's added to, cause I want them to add Japanese Chins to the list.

I wasn't slandering werewolves in the past games at all. All I said was that I'm not fond of the aesthetic of TS3's werewolves. No offense meant, but compared to the "classic horror wolfman" look of TS2's werewolves, I just wasn't too impressed.

I'm eagerly anticipating more "creatures of the night" too, though. Aliens are fun, but my mad universe is not complete without magic. B)
    5MNZlGQ.gif

I wasn't slandering werewolves in the past games at all. All I said was that I'm not fond of the aesthetic of TS3's werewolves. No offense meant, but compared to the "classic horror wolfman" look of TS2's werewolves, I just wasn't too impressed.

I'm eagerly anticipating more "creatures of the night" too, though. Aliens are fun, but my mad universe is not complete without magic. B)

I have yet to even see the ones in Sims 3, I was going by the Sims 2 Werewolves, Luv them, but now I will just have to take a look at the Sims 3 ones, I will probably liked those as well, :).
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    @SimsLovinLycan I really like your ideas especially the mark territory interactions. I however would like supernaturals to have a more menacing approach. For example with werewolves they have interactions to bite their enemies and have then run away full speed in fear. When they get into fights the interactions change from slapping etc to biting and growling, and other sims run away. Werewolves could give sims they don't like an intimidating vicious growl with glowing eyes. I would like a destructive trait to be added where they can claw and bite at furniture, instead of eating food properly they shove their face into their plates. When they jump out of any water they shake around and splash everyone nearby. I wouldn't want a human sim petting my werewolf or treating them like a dog lol. It would be the perfect opportunity to introduce fear into the sims.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited July 2016
    I meant to post on this 2 years ago lol.

My ideas for werewolf

Pack Mentality - their Skills and title.
    Level I Omega - 0% control over the shift
    Level II Omega -Howl is pathetic
    Level III Omega - 25% control over the shift
    Level IV Beta - 50% control over the (Born werewolves are Betas by default starting at Level 4 because shifting comes easier for born Lycans)
    Level V Beta - Howl Upgrade; Senses heightened; ability to learn to turn into an actual wolf.
    Level VI Beta - 75% control over the shift during a full moon; 100% any other time.
    Level VII Alpha - 100% Control over the shift even during the full moon
    Level VIII Alpha
    Level IX Alpha
    Level X True Alpha - Extremely difficult title to achieve

Alpha Only 1 Alpha per pack with the exception of a merger, through marriage, or alliance.
    Only Alpha's have the power to turn a Human into a Werewolf, and vice versa, turn a Werewolf into a Human. All it takes is one Willful Bite.
    Humans who beg/desire for the Bite, however, are gambling with the Supernatural and Natural Laws.
    When a Human begs for the bite, the Alpha isn't always really looking to add a new member to his/her pack. But they'll indulge you. It's a 50/50 shot your sim will either turn, which you pray your sim turns, or your sim will die a possibly rabid death. There is a rare chance your sim will live without turning.
    All magic comes with a price, humans just pay a steeper price.
    If an alpha scratches a Sims deep enough, a sim also might be able to turn.
    Alphas can turn their underlings against their will by howling.
    Alpha's can Bury and Retrieve memories using their claws.
    Alpha's can shift into an actual wolf
    Alphas can bestow their powers onto their Betas. Note: Your alpha will lose their Alpha powers, and all their powers will be transferred to the Beta, and the Alpha will be denoted to Beta.
    Alphas who die, the Beta with the next highest rank will succeed the role of Alpha.
    Alphas are weaker without a pack, build your pack to grow stronger

for all werewolves
    Werewolves, can remove pain from other sims, by a simple touch.
    pain as in (Sickness, calm sims down from negative emotions/moodlets)
    Werewolves can't get Sick/Drunk - because of their wicked fast healing. Juice won't mess with their emotions
    Werewolves are at their weakest During a Lunar Eclipse.
    Silver, Wolfsbane are can hurt them
    Born wolves, won't turn until the first full moon after their 13th birthday.
    13 year old or older, betas can become Alphas if their parent dies.
    Betas can challenge their alpha take their powers. doing so will lead to a brawl and the winner is the Alpha,.

the only thing is I don't want Werewolves to be total dogs.
    I admit I do like the Belly rub, play fetch, interactions, but I feel like those interactions should only be available if sims are your Best friend(s)/Family/Pack relations. Only then will they rub your belly, scratch you good, play fetch, Of course when I think of pup play other things come to mind.

or if you're a werewolf and a Slob, then you can, roll around in the trash.

but I would love to See werewolves if they were to go fishing they would use their hands or mouths.
    640?cb=20160103231033&path-prefix=de

I'm hoping for Teen Wolf Werewolves
    and then Alphas have the power to turn into an actual wolf, and they can teach their betas

And I agree adrenaline could get werewolves shifting Anger, excitement, tense,
    even when Flirty, And about to woohoo, you could say they had "a howling good time."
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    sorry op but i fully disagree with this idea the only way i would not mind those things would be if i have an option to fully turn these things off so they do not show at all in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    sorry op but i fully disagree with this idea the only way i would not mind those things would be if i have an option to fully turn these things off so they do not show at all in game

Naturally, werewolves would be fully optional and player-triggered like TS2. Hopefully not as much of a chore to activate for those who want them this time around, but just as easy to avoid for those who want vanilla reality.
    5MNZlGQ.gif
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member

Naturally, werewolves would be fully optional and player-triggered like TS2. Hopefully not as much of a chore to activate for those who want them this time around, but just as easy to avoid for those who want vanilla reality.

I forget how would you trigger a werewolf in the Sims 2? I'm reading a wiki that if you spot a dog with glowing eyes, it's a werewolf?
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I meant to post on this 2 years ago lol.

My ideas for werewolf

Pack Mentality - their Skills and title.
    Level I Omega - 0% control over the shift
    Level II Omega -Howl is pathetic
    Level III Omega - 25% control over the shift
    Level IV Beta - 50% control over the (Born werewolves are Betas by default starting at Level 4 because shifting comes easier for born Lycans)
    Level V Beta - Howl Upgrade; Senses heightened; ability to learn to turn into an actual wolf.
    Level VI Beta - 75% control over the shift during a full moon; 100% any other time.
    Level VII Alpha - 100% Control over the shift even during the full moon
    Level VIII Alpha
    Level IX Alpha
    Level X True Alpha - Extremely difficult title to achieve

Alpha Only 1 Alpha per pack with the exception of a merger, through marriage, or alliance.
    Only Alpha's have the power to turn a Human into a Werewolf, and vice versa, turn a Werewolf into a Human. All it takes is one Willful Bite.
    Humans who beg/desire for the Bite, however, are gambling with the Supernatural and Natural Laws.
    When a Human begs for the bite, the Alpha isn't always really looking to add a new member to his/her pack. But they'll indulge you. It's a 50/50 shot your sim will either turn, which you pray your sim turns, or your sim will die a possibly rabid death. There is a rare chance your sim will live without turning.
    All magic comes with a price, humans just pay a steeper price.
    If an alpha scratches a Sims deep enough, a sim also might be able to turn.
    Alphas can turn their underlings against their will by howling.
    Alpha's can Bury and Retrieve memories using their claws.
    Alpha's can shift into an actual wolf
    Alphas can bestow their powers onto their Betas. Note: Your alpha will lose their Alpha powers, and all their powers will be transferred to the Beta, and the Alpha will be denoted to Beta.
    Alphas who die, the Beta with the next highest rank will succeed the role of Alpha.
    Alphas are weaker without a pack, build your pack to grow stronger

for all werewolves
    Werewolves, can remove pain from other sims, by a simple touch.
    pain as in (Sickness, calm sims down from negative emotions/moodlets)
    Werewolves can't get Sick/Drunk - because of their wicked fast healing. Juice won't mess with their emotions
    Werewolves are at their weakest During a Lunar Eclipse.
    Silver, Wolfsbane are can hurt them
    Born wolves, won't turn until the first full moon after their 13th birthday.
    13 year old or older, betas can become Alphas if their parent dies.
    Betas can challenge their alpha take their powers. doing so will lead to a brawl and the winner is the Alpha,.

the only thing is I don't want Werewolves to be total dogs.
    I admit I do like the Belly rub, play fetch, interactions, but I feel like those interactions should only be available if sims are your Best friend(s)/Family/Pack relations. Only then will they rub your belly, scratch you good, play fetch, Of course when I think of pup play other things come to mind.

or if you're a werewolf and a Slob, then you can, roll around in the trash.

but I would love to See werewolves if they were to go fishing they would use their hands or mouths.
    640?cb=20160103231033&path-prefix=de

I'm hoping for Teen Wolf Werewolves
    and then Alphas have the power to turn into an actual wolf, and they can teach their betas

And I agree adrenaline could get werewolves shifting Anger, excitement, tense,
    even when Flirty, And about to woohoo, you could say they had "a howling good time."

I know right lol. This is my first time seeing this post. I have a group of sims based on a wolf pack and I want to bring these ideas to life in my game.

I forget how would you trigger a werewolf in the Sims 2? I'm reading a wiki that if you spot a dog with glowing eyes, it's a werewolf?

The way it's done is to befriend the Alpha Wolf, who is always a black dog with glowing yellow eyes. He shows up at night as a walk-by and is rare unless you have a ton of trees on your lot. Even then, he shows up pretty sporadically and it takes weeks and weeks to get the relationship up to the appropriate level for him to bite you...and even after that it can be two or three visits until he actually goes through with the autonomous action. It takes me, on average, a good 7 to 10 sim weeks to get that first sim turned (thank goodness it's easy once you have a controllable sim to turn others)! That's why I hope that this time they make it streamlined and efficient for those who do want werewolves, but still easy to avoid for those who don't.
    5MNZlGQ.gif

I've actually seen that dog but I never bothered to interact with it. This is before I knew sims 2 even had werewolves. (Never saw them.)
  • TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited July 2016
    @SimsLovinLycan

Whoa… I thought getting a Werewolf would have been easier than that in TS2. But, now I know! XD

I would like Werewolves to be rare, and not as common as TS3 Werewolves. Like you said, player triggered! And if you managed to turn your sim into a Werewolf, you could then turn other sims into Werewolves! :heart:

Edit: With the right requirements of course. :wink:
    Post edited by Tarruvi on
  • Harrydresden1Harrydresden1 Posts: 1 New Member
    A couple things.
    First, in regards to the S2 leader of the pack. A while back, when Sims 3 was still fresh on everyone's mind, I was still rocking S2 (Partially because I was new to the series and wanted to start with an older game that had already been completely figured out, and partially because I didn't want to get S3 until there were more expansion packs ) I found a cheat with S2 that allowed you to spawn tons of different npc's(like for instance Bigfoot, even without the vacation pack[I forget what it's called]). Another one of those npc's was the alpha of the pack. If I remember correctly, in order to use the cheat, you have to first activate testing cheats. Then shift click on the mailbox, and there should be an option about npc's. If you click it, there should be the options for more npc's. Now I can't confirm which one it is since I uninstalled S2 from my pc in favor of S3, then uninstalled that for S4. But I do know the cheat exists(Just don't let the pack leader escape once he arrives, or else you can't respawn him. It just spawns a different one).

Second, I found that S3 werewolves were much better than S2. Now I'm not bashing anyone's opinions, but I do have to say this: In my eyes, the S2 werewolves looked like mutant hedgehogs. And in terms of S3 werewolves, everyone here seems to have a huge problem with the jaws, and you can fix that by going into the CAS when you make your sims and correct the underbite via Jawline. Its under the head customization, I believe. Don't quote me on that. (It's been a while since I've played either of there games, I'm just putting in my two cense.
  • SophieframpsSophieframps Posts: 3 New Member

I love Teen Wolf sooooooo much and I think it would be mega awesome if they could make it so that an Alpha can fully transform and train Beta's like someone else mentioned. I think it would the Alpha, Beta, Omega tattoo would be awesome, as well as Scott's tattoo. One of my favourite ideas is that a Werewolf could bite another sim and they would have weird traits for a week while they go through "The Changing." This could involve things like vomiting frequently, a big need to do exercise, hungry all the time and of course extreme pain. It would be especially awesome if they could add panic attacks which happen a lot during the changing. When they do turn into a Werewolf it would be amazing if it wasn't like changing clothes when they just spin around they could:

1. The Sim could double over, be in pain - This would be for Beta's and Omega's.
    2. The sim could put up it's arms in anger or ready to fight- This would be for the Alpha only.
    3. The sim could have an interaction called "show me" where they transform in front of someone, this would happen in a shy way- This would be for all.
    4. The sim would have to have the "confident" trait and show muscles then transform.
    5. Finally, the sim could have the interaction "no secrets" where they tell a partner/lover what they are.

I would love it if, like I said up top, they could bit another Sim; but with a sim they love they can have the interaction "turn" which is where the werewolf Sim can ask their lover if they want to be bitten. Of course the sim could say no and the relationship could end, but they could say no and stay together, doing this would take away some of the love bar if you are rejected, but you can ask again in the future. If they do say yes you're sim has the interaction to "bite now" but they can host a private/or open party/celebration where they are bitten.

I love the idea about the Vampire's and Werewolves not liking each other and I think it would be cool for Werewolves to keep garlic on them, and for Vamp's to keep Wolves-bane! I really hope they spend a long time on this because I can't wait.

Also if there is a couple with 1 Werewolf Sim and one normal Sim then there is a 25% chance of having a baby born as a Werewolf. If there is a couple and both are Werewolves there would be 75% chance of having a baby born a Werewolf. Leading on from this, baby Werewolves would have to be taught how to control their anger and changing.

Just while we are talking I hate that you can't "potty train" or "teach to walk/talk" anymore ) - :naughty:

Anywayssssss, I hope you liked my idea and I loved all of yours ( - :smirk:

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ( - :wink: ( - :sweat_smile:
  • SophieframpsSophieframps Posts: 3 New Member
    :p can't wait
  • PrinceNGJPrinceNGJ Posts: 3 New Member
    That's gd u should do one for a kitsun and a hell hound also a witch( if you watch teen wolf you know what I mean by hell hound and a kitsune)
    :p
    PrinceNGJ wrote: »
    That's gd u should do one for a kitsun and a hell hound also a witch( if you watch teen wolf you know what I mean by hell hound and a kitsune)
    :p

🐸🐸🐸🐸 yhe tails just make them lookin the sims 3 ones but better

Yup I agree we do need Magic for our Witches and Pixies, :)