Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why do you still have to pay for food?

If the waiter dumps the food before it gets to you, why do you still have to pay? They don't remake the food...
My origin name is AStrangePuppy

Comments

• CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    They usually do remake the food. It may not be the next table served, but they usually remake the food.
  • Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
    Hi there,
    After a waiting staff failed to serve an order, s/he will reorder the order in the kitchen. Just be patient and wait when this happens, and the order will be delivered eventually.
  • wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Uh, didn't know that the waiter could dump the food! Guess that can happen anywhere, even in a game. Good to know for if that happens to me though :)
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • AM35502AM35502 Posts: 105 Member
    If the waiter dumps the food before it gets to you, why do you still have to pay? They don't remake the food...

As @CorkysPetals and @Simmer_chiyen were saying, if a waiter drops food, they'll go straight back to the kitchen (without cleaning the mess) and you'll simply have to wait maybe a quarter/half of the time you had to wait for the original food for them to remake it. It will cost the restaurant more money because they had to remake it, but it shouldn't cost the sim more money.
  • HappyHaunt1000HappyHaunt1000 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Thank You all. Maybe I just wasn't patient enough.
    My origin name is AStrangePuppy