Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No longer updated!

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Fabulous showcase, Mych! There is a wonderful mix of architecture and styles with gorgeous landscaping for each of them. I Love them all equally! It's easy to see why you love Raspberry Hill so much :wink: It's a gorgeous design with so much curb appeal. The interiors are as beautiful as the exterior. I have to agree about that oven...very cool! The rooftop deck is Fabulous! It's cool how the dance floor doubles as a sky light for the green bedroom. Love it! :blush:<3
  • MychQQQMychQQQ Posts: 70 Member
    edited July 2018
    Deleted
    Post edited by MychQQQ on
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I'm glad I dropped by! You're very talented. Great homes and builds! By the Lake is my favorite! :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
    edited July 2018
    Deleted
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    It's great that you started a showcase thread, @MychQQQ, your creations are so beautiful! I think Raspberry Hill is my favourite of them all! :blush:
    edited July 2018
    Deleted
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Peaceful Haven is such a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home ! The roofing and the dormers look very nice! Nice texture of the extrerior. The greenery looks very nice on the exterior walls. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. Very nice pond and river area! The flowers and plants look so very nice on the edges of the water! The lilypads are pretty in the water. The pier looks great. Very nice backyard pool, and outdoors dining areas! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, and enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ to eat at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The harvestable plants garden boxes nook looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the logged themed seats around the firepit chatting and toasting food. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa and armchair listening to the piano music being played. The grandfather clock looks homely. Very nice design of the kitchen. The brown cabinets and white wall tiling look nice together. The dining alcove is very nice! It is a very nice light filled area for sims to enjoy dining there with sunshine coming in through the windows. The cake display item l is a nice touch on the table. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The types, colour and placement of the curtains look very nice in the bedrooms, and ceiling lights add a nice look in the rooms. Nice computer study nooks in the teen and kids bedrooms. Sims will enjoy listening to music in their bedrooms. The teddy is cute is the kids bedroom! The soccer bedside lamps look great there.
    The home is very nice ! :)
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Stone Creek is absolutely breathtaking! I'm definitely downloading it for my neighborhood. Awesome job!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Peaceful Haven certainly lives up to it's name, this is total paradise, what a beautiful build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited July 2018
    Deleted
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Peaceful Haven is so gorgeous! :smiley:
    I really like your architecture, really love the angles! I love how the entrance is in the diagonal section! Very complex design and wonderful roofing work too! Your landscaping is so pretty! Really love the water feature, so fabulous! The pier you did is very creative too! I also adore your backyard area with a campfire! And your interior, so fabulous! Very gorgeous furnishing and designing! I adore the use of soft blue you used!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Peaceful Haven is just that! So Very Beautiful! Great job!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Danuta720Danuta720 Posts: 45 Member
    Witaj Myszko! :) Peaceful Haven widziałam już w Galerii, ale tu mnie wprost oczarował. :)
    Jesteś mistrzynią tworzenia nastroju! <3
  • NelcaRedNelcaRed Posts: 322 Member
    <3 I'm in love <3
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Peaceful Haven is so beautiful! :smiley: Really wonderful work!
    Peaceful Haven is SO Beautiful, Mych! Love the exterior design and landscaping. The interiors are so welcoming and pretty! :blush:<3
    edited July 2018
    Deleted
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOWZA! What a great build and what stunning landscaping! Love it! Great job! <3
    edited July 2018
    Deleted
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Fairytale Cottage is so very, very pretty! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! It looks so very nice! The roofing looks so very nice! The dormers are very nice in the home. The exterior wall patterning looks nice, and the type of and placement of the windows looks very nice. Very nice outdoors garden areas! The plants and flowers through the outdoors lookvery nice! Very nice natural pool ! Sims will enjoy diving into and swimming in the pool. It is great that sims can fish there also. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The shoes rack and clothes wall shelf are homely touches in the front hallway.The wall pattern there looks pretty. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area The dining alcove looks great! The teaset is a nice touch on the table top and it looks great the way half walls separate off the dining area. The type of curtains used look pretty on the windows, The curved placement of the kitchen counters looks nice. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa watching tv. The books and plants are nice touches on the coffee table, and the fruit and rooster wall pictures are nice for sims to see when sitting there . The wall paneling looks nice. The wall pictures on the upper landing nook look homely! Sims will enjoy doing woodworking on the table there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The floral wall picture in the master bedroom and the butterfly pictures looks pretty! Sims will enjoy watching tv when in bed. The brown and green colour schrme of the single bedroom looks very nice. The curtained windows on the bedhead wall look very nice how they are placed there!
    It is a very nice fairytale home! :)
    edited July 2018
    Deleted
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Beautiful, fav'd!!!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! That looks incredibly beautiful! Perfect for the fairytale theme! Cute cottage and the landscaping is perfect for the theme. Love the natural looking pool and the cosy interiors. Great job! Have to look you up in the gallery. <3
    Fairytale Cottage is an absolutely Charming and Magical home, Mych! I adore every inch of this little beauty. :blush:<3
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Lovey to see your beautiful builds here. :) Peaceful Haven is a gorgeous build the landscaping is stunning and I love the elegant decor. :)
    Fairytale Cottage is very charming ,always hard to do a build on the angle the garden is exquisite. Hugs Folly