Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Student Life (Good news some of your students have graduated with honnors)

Comments

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Sorry about the cocoa-induced coma for you laptop. I'm glad they are back at uni now.
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited July 2016
    Hello everyone
    @Shannen
    @23kels89
    @ciane
    @duyguugudur
    @Heledriel
    @cmbaker16
    @DarkVampKiss
    @SmilzPretty

I was going to finish playing with the student last night BUT an odd and anoying thing has happpend the students game has just vanished from my saves.
    Ive look every where i know but still cant find or retreave it.
    Dont know what to do this has never happend to me before.

I could start over but that would mean you all waiting again.

My only other option will be just to gift you all for being so patient with me.
    But your students will not be educated sorry.
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

You didn't log in as a different user or rename your sims 3 folder, did you?
    edited July 2016
    @ciane wrote: »
    You didn't log in as a different user or rename your sims 3 folder, did you?

NO none of that.
    I had created a back up folder of all my games but that was 3 weeks ago.
    Yes ive looked in that for the student game and its gone from there too.
    No one else has had access to my laptop or account as far as im aware. (unless that cats and pup have ganged up on me and messed with it while i was away from my comp and in game LOL)
    And yes ive checked the sims3 game bin just incase i accidently deleted, but it was empty.
    h2xmsbl]

edited August 2016
    the following simmers ...... No wish list ...... who's been gifted already
    @Shannen
    @23kels89 ........................ ........................ yes
    @ciane
    @duyguugudur ................. ......................... yes
    @Heledriel ........................
    @cmbaker16 ....................
    @DarkVampKiss ...............
    @SmilzPretty ....................

Well its upto you all to vote whether I ?
    1= I start a fresh game with the students.
    2= I just close the competition and gift you each 625 ssp of the total prize.

The Majority vote will be the answer
    voted end and gift all
    h2xmsbl]

I think almost everyone has moved on to other things, and I'd vote to NOT start over. It was fun while it lasted and interesting to see what happened to them all. Great idea and I enjoyed it while it lasted.

I know it's still frustrating to have a save disappear on you. Sometimes the save just gets too big and plays too long. I use "save as" and use date/time descriptions so I have earlier backups I can return to if I start running into problems. So I might run into problems on UniSun10pm and then quit and reload and chose UniSat8pm. I have to delete a lot of old saves, but at Ieast I only lose a day of play. ;)
    ciane wrote: »
    I think almost everyone has moved on to other things, and I'd vote to NOT start over. It was fun while it lasted and interesting to see what happened to them all. Great idea and I enjoyed it while it lasted.

I know it's still frustrating to have a save disappear on you. Sometimes the save just gets too big and plays too long. I use "save as" and use date/time descriptions so I have earlier backups I can return to if I start running into problems. So I might run into problems on UniSun10pm and then quit and reload and chose UniSat8pm. I have to delete a lot of old saves, but at Ieast I only lose a day of play. ;)

good idea.
    so what would you like for your 625ssp
    h2xmsbl]

• 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Hmm... That's a tough one. It would be nice for them to complete their studies - but in reality, that would be time consuming.
    I'm actually fine with either options.
    My main concern is, I hope all that you've done aside from the competition (your other saves, creations, downloads, etc.) are not lost. :cry:

Also, HI :)

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

23kels89 wrote: »
    Hmm... That's a tough one. It would be nice for them to complete their studies - but in reality, that would be time consuming.
    I'm actually fine with either options.
    My main concern is, I hope all that you've done aside from the competition (your other saves, creations, downloads, etc.) are not lost. :cry:

Also, HI :)

thank you, Ive just Lost my whole Redev game of river riew along with all the student stuff. Its so frustraighting this has happend just on the last 3days of their uni life.
    h2xmsbl]

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Yuck I once made something for a school project and I was so proud of it because it looked soo good! We really got a high grade on it because the teachers were impressed with it. Our project was to fund a social works office with activities for multiple age groups. We created something beautiful! A week after the presentation I lost ALL my saves for some reason. They just disappeared :( I was bummed to lose the other saves, but that school project really made me cry!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    Yuck I once made something for a school project and I was so proud of it because it looked soo good! We really got a high grade on it because the teachers were impressed with it. Our project was to fund a social works office with activities for multiple age groups. We created something beautiful! A week after the presentation I lost ALL my saves for some reason. They just disappeared :( I was bummed to lose the other saves, but that school project really made me cry!

that totally sucks, very odd that this happends with NO trace left behind .
    h2xmsbl]

Hey, @calmorezoo, I'll post this here too just in case you missed it on my pages.

Go here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ahietala The Gothic Living and Sleeping Room Combo is 526 and the Faye or the Brigitte hairstyles are 99 each, so pick one of those. I actually like the Brigitte better, but the Faye is higher on her WL. Thank you.
    Hey, @calmorezoo, I'll post this here too just in case you missed it on my pages.

Go here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ahietala The Gothic Living and Sleeping Room Combo is 526 and the Faye or the Brigitte hairstyles are 99 each, so pick one of those. I actually like the Brigitte better, but the Faye is higher on her WL. Thank you.

Thankyou
    @SandraKB ,should be gifting your request.
    h2xmsbl]

• HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    I'm sorry to hear that the student life took such a sudden end. I still think it was a lovely idea and very fun event, thank you :)
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    @Heledriel wrote: »
    I'm sorry to hear that the student life took such a sudden end. I still think it was a lovely idea and very fun event, thank you :)

So Heledriel what would you like for your 625 ssp ?
    h2xmsbl]

• HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »

I didn't even know I would be eligible for the prize.
    If you don't mind I would love to get the first 8 items (1. - 8.) from my Wishlist.

Thank You <3
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    calmorezoo wrote: »

I didn't even know I would be eligible for the prize.
    If you don't mind I would love to get the first 8 items (1. - 8.) from my Wishlist.

Thank You <3

will gift you now
    h2xmsbl]

@Heledriel and @ciane - congrats! :smiley:
    @calmorezoo - any luck thus far? I hope you're not too stressed :frowning: were you able to download the lots for your redeveloped River View?

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

23kels89 wrote: »
    @Heledriel and @ciane - congrats! :smiley:
    @calmorezoo - any luck thus far? I hope you're not too stressed :frowning: were you able to download the lots for your redeveloped River View?

Ive just completed gifting you hope you get them all.
    Yes thankfully i had uploaded all the community lots I created and of cause ive in my library all my friends creations i DL for it plus creations from my comps.

So its not so awfull.
    h2xmsbl]

I'm not sure to thank @SandraKB or @calmorezoo for gifting for me, but I'll thank you both. The idea was an awesome one and I know we all had fun.
    I'm not sure to thank @SandraKB or @calmorezoo for gifting for me, but I'll thank you both. The idea was an awesome one and I know we all had fun.

your welcome, enjoy your gifts sweetie.
    Im sure Sandra will say the same.
    h2xmsbl]

I know, I'm often wondering how it would have ended. It was actually exciting - and the little trivia games were fun, too!
    How's your progress coming along, Cal?

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    edited August 2016
    @calmorezoo I am sorry ! :/ I haven't had any internet for a long time. So now what would you like me to do with the simpoints ?
    edited August 2016
    @SandraKB wrote: »
    @calmorezoo I am sorry ! :/ I haven't had any internet for a long time. So now what would you like me to do with the simpoints ?

can you gift Ciane thats if you havent already.
    other wise you choose from bellow

The competition is Closed all will be gifted 625 ssp each of the total prize.

The following simmers .... No wish list found .... who's been gifted already

@Shannen ......................... ............................... yes gifted
    @23kels89 ........................ ............................... yes gifted
    @ciane .............................. ............................... yes gifted
    @duyguugudur ................. ............................... yes gifted
    @Heledriel ........................ ............................... yes gifted
    @cmbaker16 .................... NO WL.....................
    @DarkVampKiss ............... NO WL.....................
    @SmilzPretty ................... NO WL.....................

This post will updated when needed
    h2xmsbl]

edited September 2016
    @Shannen
    @23kels89
    @ciane
    @duyguugudur
    @Heledriel
    @cmbaker16
    @Darkvampkiss
    @SmilzPretty

Ive been playing again with your students and ive some good news and The following have graduated screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Now would you like me to reupload them for all ? So you can continue their stories of work life and family .

Sorry but Brandon and Liegh failed so will need to take a 3rd term if they are to graduate.
    h2xmsbl]