Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

report possible mod issues - July 15 patch

FWIW, I have a bunch of mods installed and I am getting some jamming up of the game (sims freezing) since the patch, so I know some are not working.

I will report any findings here. Be cool if others do the same :)
Awake.
Shake dreams from your hair
My pretty child, my sweet one.
Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
The day's divinity....
The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Have you tried pulling your Screenshots folder out and restarting the game? That worked for @Cinebar , who has no mods or CC but had the same problem.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Shimrod101Shimrod101 Posts: 304 Member
    edited July 2016
    My Change Outfits On Inactive Sims mod cannot possibly work now; anyone using it needs to remove it. It won't work because they deleted the two files used in the mod and wrote completely new files for the new change outfit system.

Also, my Weirder Walkstyles Disabled mods don't work anymore. These mods are useless now from the 1.21 patch and moving forward. The Locomotion Config file used for these mods has been deleted from the game and replaced with a group of files called Locomotion Builder.
    Anyone using one of these mods must simply delete it since it will do nothing whatsoever anymore.
    Post edited by Shimrod101 on
  • SimstopicsSimstopics Posts: 107 Member
    Shimrod101 wrote: »
    My Change Outfits On Inactive Sims mod cannot possibly work now; anyone using it needs to remove it. It won't work because they deleted the two files used in the mod and wrote completely new files for the new change outfit system.

Also, my Weirder Walkstyles Disabled mods don't work anymore. These mods are useless now from the 1.21 patch and moving forward. The Locomotion Config file used for these mods has been deleted from the game and replaced with a group of files called Locomotion Builder.
    Anyone using one of these mods must simply delete it since it will do nothing whatsoever anymore.

Yeah I saw that your Walkstyles Disabled doesn't work anymore, had a user message me asking if mine still work and they work perfectly fine, but I didn't use the config file to create my version either though so maybe that's why it still works.
    PS4: InDebtShopaholic, BrokeShopaholic, DaRealShopaholic
    Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
    Steam: BrokeShopaholic
    Origin: Simstopics
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Neia's More Clubs Per Sim mod interfered with at least one person's ability to place CC lights... the mod has now been updated.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Shimrod101 wrote: »

Of all the things that could have broken, I didn't think I'd miss this one so much! There's an option in MCCC Dresser that does the same thing, but it takes a lot more clicking to get to.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.