Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need friends with pool :-)

DorijaDorija Posts: 1 New Member
Hi!
I started Sims freeplay few weeks ago and I'm in need with friends with a pool for a quest. You can add me on Facebook, my name is Dorija Grgeljac. Just add message ''for Sims''

Comments

• Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    When you post for friends, remember to mention the pool.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Add me if you like ;)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Add me if you like ;)

• Ilsy25Ilsy25 Posts: 3 New Member
    U can add me.. i hv a pool. I need neighbours with auction podium.. ilsy25
    Ilsy25 wrote: »
    U can add me.. i hv a pool. I need neighbours with auction podium.. ilsy25

I have one somewhere in my main town!

• Darstan64Darstan64 Posts: 433 Member
    Hi, I'd like to know where is the option to even build or buy a pool for a neighbor's house? Thank you
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Darstan64 wrote: »
    Hi, I'd like to know where is the option to even build or buy a pool for a neighbor's house? Thank you
    You can't. But your neighbor can :)

If you mean the default "Another Sim town" then your neighbor is in fact EA who probably never will buy a pool for a house in this town. So you need at least one more neighbor ;)
  • YvonneMcDermidYvonneMcDermid Posts: 51 Member
    Player810946464 on xbox live, I have everything you need to do all the social tasks and would like someone who has a fire pole please.

Thanks for all your friend requests on fb but I can't get neighbors on facebook and I can't link fb account to my xbox account for some reason.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Player810946464 on xbox live, I have everything you need to do all the social tasks and would like someone who has a fire pole please.

Thanks for all your friend requests on fb but I can't get neighbors on facebook and I can't link fb account to my xbox account for some reason.
    I don't think that you can use Facebook neighbors on Windows Phone. But you can use http://simsfp.perturbee.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2846&start=90 instead.