Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different perspective on playing The Sims 4 [Picture heavy]

Comments

• Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    @Simanite thanks, I'll have to check that one out!

Not trying to get Off topic from your original post but I'm Loving what you did to the patio, how are you liking the new stuff pack?
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    @Simanite You have given me so much inspiration from this!!you made such a wonderful story and make me want to do the same with my current family! I still believe things need to be fixed but for now I can appreciate what we can do and use my own imagination to try and make a wonderful story like yours!! Thanks so much for sharing this!!!
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @Brieanna19 Thank you! Yeah I am LOVING this new SP! It has so many awesome things. Do you have it, or plan to get it? :)

@MzPigglyPooh Thank you, that's such a lovely comment! :heart: I agree that there's a lot of things I find missing or lacking, but I LOVE what we have and that's what keeps me playing. I am so glad you enjoy my thread and wish you wonderful times playing your game, too! :)
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    @Brieanna19 Thank you! Yeah I am LOVING this new SP! It has so many awesome things. Do you have it, or plan to get it? :)

@MzPigglyPooh Thank you, that's such a lovely comment! :heart: I agree that there's a lot of things I find missing or lacking, but I LOVE what we have and that's what keeps me playing. I am so glad you enjoy my thread and wish you wonderful times playing your game, too! :)

You're very welcome! I'm going to go play my game now so much to do now lol Got to fix up my backyard (My sim family only has two kids left, the other two grew up got married and moved out)
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".

You're very welcome! I'm going to go play my game now so much to do now lol Got to fix up my backyard (My sim family only has two kids left, the other two grew up got married and moved out)

Awesome, I hope you have a lot of fun! I love the backyard SP! :)
  • MarmarSimsMarmarSims Posts: 183 Member
    Owh, your family is super duper cute! Or what we Filipinos say 'masayahin'
    30uejra.jpg
    Origin: maritakoyaki
    MarmarSims wrote: »
    Owh, your family is super duper cute! Or what we Filipinos say 'masayahin'

Thanks! :smiley:
    edited July 2016
    Now that Anna is a teen, it was time to swap the colouring table for an easel and start work on her very first painting!

27823225214_e90b6842f4_o.png

Later that afternoon, she headed outside to check out the new neighbours who had just moved in next door.

27823217954_5b822e1072_o.png

He introduced himself as Moises, and explained that he had just moved in with his parents and sister. He also went on to say that he and his sister would be starting the same high school as Anna on Monday! Anna didn't know if it was the weather, but something about Moises made her a little flushed...

27823216694_2154a7be2e_o.png

That night, Ryan picked up Nicole and they headed to the nightclub together. Check out their moves!

28361173121_b5f5676a89_o.png

Ryan: "Bartender, we need a couple of drinks over here!"
    It looks like they worked up quite a thirst.

28439753785_d3d221fb03_o.png

But Ryan is thirsty for more than a drink it seems.

27823222914_78650b6df6_o.png

28439753485_2ceb510d00_o.png

Nicole: "I love this song!"
    Ryan: "Yeah, but I wish we could dance face to face." [Hint, Maxis]

28361172541_9575c7cc24_o.png

Nicole: "I don't know, the view isn't so bad from here..."

28361172021_ee54b8db35_o.png

The club was starting to empty, and the young couple were getting closer and closer...
    Ryan: "Wanna go back to my place?"

28439754155_44dbe94674_o.png

They arrived back in that weird time when it's gone light but the streetlamps are still on.

28361171271_27031ca512_o.png

Things are moving fast!

27823219834_7b29ff09d5_o.png

28439754495_68cae9549b_o.png

28361170301_b2ff89de59_o.png

Aw, well they had been dating for a long time. And they seem very happy together.

27823218974_2153015d6f_o.png

So, it was a family of five at the breakfast table the next morning!
    Kimberly: "Gary, I need you to bake me a fruitcake. I want to go round and welcome our new neighbours later."

28156844080_f64af29833_b.jpg

Anna: "Oh, I met the son yesterday. He seems nice."
    Nicole can read between the lines of "nice," meanwhile Ryan remains oblivious.

27823663263_a038cc1c6b_o.png

So, later that evening Kimberly, Gary and Anna headed over to their new next-door neighbours.

28334959612_47957b0d68_o.png

Anna loitered outside, afraid her mom might embarrass her in front of Moises. But Skye, Moises' sister, came out and introduced herself.
    Skye: "Hey classmate. If we have a test on Monday can I copy off you? I kind of don't do studying."
    Skye is a rebel.

27823659803_ddc447183d_o.png

But Ruben and Lesley, the parents, are anything but rebels!
    Gary: "Ruben, you'll have to come over to one of my guy's nights sometime."
    Kimberly: [Under her breath] "He isn't the type of guy you invite to play poker in the garage, Gary."

27823658933_294a12621b_o.png

Kimberly: "So, I hear you're a doctor Lesley. Did you know our daughter plays the violin?"

28334958502_cd2b59287c_o.png

In the backroom the teens were getting better acquainted around a poker table, no less. Perhaps Ruben would enjoy one of Gary's guy's nights after all! At least Anna and Moises seem to be getting along, even if Skye seems more interested in looking up where the next rave will be held.

28361163731_788d34be99_o.png

Living this close to each other, I'm sure the Porters and the Albrights are going to be seeing a lot more of each other! :wink:

28361162901_e06c5ce291_o.png
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited July 2016
    This is kinda off topic, but I thought I'd share some of what's gone on with one of my families :). Kiarah and Ned Lynch got a new addition to their house! ;)

1EOaXIy.png

She's rocking the baby bump! ;)
    rI0PbEnl.png

Baby time! XD QKMlb3y.png

And...It's a girl! :).

Her name is Kaleeah Lynch ^_^.
    hSulHPPl.png?1
    wQqnPgql.png?2
    Vb0VOk6l.png?1

Ji8vcQh.png
    IFUT66C.png

The couple is so happy :). I love the photos I took o:). It's moments/family plays like @Simanite 's and my own that make me cherish the game and enjoy it :).

And then there's this random moment/story xD. Before baby was born :)-

I told Ned to do sit ups just because, and he'd been outside. Well..he decided to go into the study/work room where his wife Kiarah was, to do them. She was busy being pregnant, and writing a book, :p.

cFMdjl5l.png
    Ned: Feeling the burn!

Ned: Notice me, waifu!
    T7QCnqBl.png

Ned: Forget it..
    VZXCqARl.png

I find it amusing that he went to her on his own, and the fact that he's doing sit ups in his formal wear, lol xD.
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Cool update @Simanite - Moises is definitely cute, that hairstyle looks great on him.

So, are we going to hear wedding bells for Ryan or is something going to come along and ruin their happiness?
    edited July 2016
    @elanorbreton Thanks! Yeah, I like Moises and Skye a lot. I think they're cute but different to the type of Sims I usually make. :) Usually, my Sims live perfect happy lives so I doubt anything will ruin it for Ryan and Nicole. :lol: Marriage is definitely on the cards for the future. :smile:
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Here's some more family moments, hope thats okay to share xD. They have matching outfits and their room matches too, just different colors and items xD. Maybe ill try taking pics of their other matching outfits sometime xD.

The twin girls Tabitha and Teresa :).
    They're not the prettiest, but I think they're interesting looking.
    Tabitha *pink* Teresa *orange:

9cYKzsZ.png

0ywz18p.png

Tabitha looks more like her dad, and Teresa like mom :).

d1MuzsP.png
    BI1IjmD.png
    ECcg3G6.png

Family by the pool XD:
    K9x1W00.png

LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member

Eloise and Anna cosied up on the sofa together to read one of Anna's new books.

28250391496_eff0de52d0_o.png

This pic makes me yearn for Seasons so hard!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Great updates, @Simanite - and I like the pictures other people have been posting too. :smile:
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member

Eloise and Anna cosied up on the sofa together to read one of Anna's new books.

28250391496_eff0de52d0_o.png

This pic makes me yearn for Seasons so hard!
    Me too. The snowflakes on the window almost make me believe it is snowing outside instead of perpetual sunshine.
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    It would be so nice to actually have some seasons. It would (my opinion) help out story telling a little more. Having sunshine all the time gets super annoying.. At least let our sims either get tan or burn from all that sun :lol:
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited July 2016
    Just came by to say that I'm eager for the next update, this thread has been so much fun to follow! :)
    I really like your stories! Both in this thread and in the P.R.I.D.E. thread. :)
  • Sim ShadySim Shady Posts: 297 Member
    This thread made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I really love your screenshots and stories for your Sims! :blush:
    duck.jpg
    edited July 2016
    @NShippudenFan Cute Sims! :)

@Terra Thanks! :)

@Simpocalypse Yeah, I'm desperate for Seasons!

@Omri147 Aw thanks! I have been neglecting the Porters because I've been having too much fun with Alessandro and Cory, but I'll get back to them next week. :smile:

@Sim Shady Aw thank you! :)
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited July 2016
    @Omri147 Aw thanks! I have been neglecting the Porters because I've been having too much fun with Alessandro and Cory, but I'll get back to them next week. :smile:
    Either way I still get to read a story that I enjoy, so it's a win-win situation anyway. :)

28496065271_f2853c198f_o.png

I'm just letting you guys know I'm taking a break from Sims and the Forums for a little while. I've really fallen in love with playing TS4 recently, but I have a lot of things I need to do during the summer before I start university again, and I need to avoid the distraction. Thank you all for the lovely comments, sharing my family's journey with them and for making me feel very welcome. Feel free to continue posting in this thread or passing it along if anyone needs ideas for family play. I hope you all have a wonderful summer and enjoy Simming, no matter which game you play. Me (and my Sims) will see you all again soon. Bye for now! :heart:
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @Simanite Love your play style, do your sims work and do you give them money to live on.
    @Evalen Thank you! The dad (Gary) works as a chef and now Ryan is a YA he is going to get a job, too. I cheated to let them have their home for free, so they started off with about $20,000 but I didn't use the money cheat. They just lived off Gary's wages. :)
  • egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    @Simanite Have you played with this family recently, I love the story!
    @egandre Thank you! No I haven't played them in a while. I'll be sure to post an update as soon as I do! :)