Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Do You Hope the Next Two EP's Will Be?

We can be 90% sure that we probably won't see the next Expansion Pack by the end of the summer. Still, we might get a surprise sprung on us and get hit with two EP's near the end of the year or one EP at the end of this year and another early next year. So, what two EP's do you hope will be coming out next?

As for me, I really hope that the next two EP's will be "Supernatural" and "Seasons". That's mainly because I really miss magic and werewolves...but also because I'm hoping that rainy/overcast days will be patched in for "Seasons". Man, I miss rainy days...
There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
5MNZlGQ.gif
When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.

Comments

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Great question!

Seasons and Pets. I'm not fussed about which order they go in. :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Generations and Metropolis for me. :)
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    Whatever it is, I hope it's an old theme returning e.g. Generations/ University/ Seasons/ Pets... I'm OK not seeing anything new like Get Together for a while.
  • Jewels20Jewels20 Posts: 79 Member
    Pets and generations. I'm more of a family player.
  • Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    Supernatural and Generations,because I miss werewolves and toddlers! :)
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• HyeionHyeion Posts: 522 Member
    Generations and Supernatural. (That's because you said only two.)
    mfCdivN.gif

Origin ID: Hyeion
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Seasons & Generations (I'm sure this must sound repetitive)
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Supernatural and pets
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,933 Member
    Generations for sure. Then either Metropolis with apartments and cars or pets.... Maybe a combo of pets and farm life with farm animals
  • HyeionHyeion Posts: 522 Member
    @SimTrippy I know that's off Topic, But Congratulations on becoming a Member!
    mfCdivN.gif

Origin ID: Hyeion
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Thank you @Hyeion o:) (the forum is way too much fun!)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I don't care as long as they are fun and come with more space to build on.
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    Seasons and school !
  • mordarlarmordarlar Posts: 38 Member
    Farm. With farmer's markets. Oh, and a ticket booth thrown in. Been waiting a LONG time for one like this.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Generation for me idk pets Idk seasons but def. Generations that will change my mind about this game...a little bit.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    1) A holiday/vacation pack would be great and it could also include a theme park to kill two birds with one stone. I'm especially hoping for beach activities, maybe sailing/surfing and underwater treasure hunting, erm, archaelogy - all the stuff I missed out on by not playing Sims 3 that far.

2) Supernatural, even though that would be a mixed blessing. I usually prefer the "old fashioned" versions of vampires and zombies before the pop versions. Maybe something new could be added to the mix, like gods in human disguise tempering with the fates of mortals. It may be risky, though, as it could hurt some people's religious feelings (I am religious myself, but I find the gods idea funny).
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I'm really hoping for "Generations" (with a free patch including toddlers prior to release) and "Seasons".
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Generations and Seasons all day long!! Say it loud!!! Generations and Seasons!!! Ready for the real game play now.. B)
  • SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Supernatural, because I want to turn my Simself into a witch or wizard, and I'm a huge fan of the supernatural side of things.

Seasons, because it usually gives a nice atmosphere to the game when it rains or snows.

Yes, this is cheating, but I want to give more suggestions!

Apartment Life, because I'd like the chance to live in an apartment with other Sims again.
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,756 Member
    Generations and free time and basically anything that will bring back favourite NPC characters.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    Metropolis (+ Apartments as part of it or a Game Pack) + Seasons.
  • BethanyXXBethanyXX Posts: 118 Member
    edited July 2016
    i suspect generations or lets just say feel like it with the nanny update and the long hiatus with EP's i feel like they are working on a amazing generations expansion pack and a pets expansion pack
    Post edited by BethanyXX on
    04-23-16_10-27-23nbspPM_zpslfjmbgef.png
  • GrandJuryGrandJury Posts: 183 Member
    1. The Sims 5.
    2. The Sims 5: Deluxe Edition.

[img]http://images.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/iu/s--YOlGyhUg--/t_teaser_wide/f_auto,fl_lossy,q_75/v1449703158/kourtney-kardashian-chewing-gif.gif[/img]
    tumblr_naf4ttSCX81sqhjvzo1_500.jpg
  • queentellerqueenteller Posts: 44 Member
    I'm gonna say seasons and university. If I could pick a third one I would say a tropical vacation ep of some sort.
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Petarce123 wrote: »
    Supernatural and Generations,because I miss werewolves and toddlers! :)

This question is unfair. lol Supernatural..it's my play style. The second would have to be Generations..To expand gameplay that is missing.
    The third would have to be Seasons because I can imagine my werewolf sims hunting in the snow, and my witches riding brooms in the middle of a thunder storm. lol