Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you die by plague/disease?

onlyabidoangonlyabidoang Posts: 82 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims Medieval
So I already crafted a Pestilence Poison to kill my sim from plague because reasons. The buff doesn't have time limit so I don't know when my sim will die. I already waited for several days but they still won't die.

Has anyone else witnessed a sim death from illness/plague? If so, could you tell me how to do it? Thanks!
Post edited by onlyabidoang on

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    If kingdom's Well-Being is very low, there will be many sick sims. If sim have got black cloud on head, they are cursed or in plague. I remember, all plague moodlets are 12 hours. I never had that death, too.
    Plaque by poison? No time limit? Sim never dies.
  • onlyabidoangonlyabidoang Posts: 82 Member
    edited September 2015
    Oh ok then. But just out of curiosity, have you seen any random villager died because of that?

Thanks!
    edited September 2015
    [deleted]
    edited September 2015
    [deleted]
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    abidoang wrote: »
    Oh ok then. But just out of curiosity, have you seen any random villager died because of that?

Thanks!

Sadly, not. Must track Grim Reaper next time.
    If you want to track Grim Reaper, click on him, when he is leaving. He should appear in Relationship list. Before Grim is gone, click on his picture in Relationship list and choose "Track Grim Reaper". Grim Reaper only comes, when sim is dying.
    edited September 2015
    Ow, okay. I'll try to track Grim from now. Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it!
    But I'm still curious, has anyone else witnessed a sim death from illness/plague? If so, could you reply how to do it? Thanks!
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited October 2015
    All I know is that the outcome of the plaque quest is diferent each time. to make as sure as you can be, choose the quest called: I don't feel so good, and the approach is to make it a "war" between the doctor and the church. then the poor soul ends up taking his own life.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    More things happen when security and health are really low across the board of your kingdom status. If you want to play the game with many more chaotic outcomes all over don't play quests or place buildings that raise health and or security. You will have many more muggings and more disease and yes, Sims die of the plague, but a specific guest has different outcomes as others have said.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • WitchirisWitchiris Posts: 67 Member
    I don't think I've seen it personally but know it's happened. Sometimes they will collapse if really tired or sick. So just make sure your kingdoms wellbeing stay low and don't have a physician or their home. If you build the physician's place the nurse will show up and sell medicine and try to treat sims.
  • AestasAestas Posts: 72 Member
    Your sim can get the plague?