Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the senior quest the last major quest in freeplay?

MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
I'm almost finished completing the senior quest which will allow me to age my sims to seniors. Then I can have them feed the birds and play bingo? Is this the last major quest in the game? I"m not seeing any other quests waiting in queue after the seniors quest?

I'm at level 28 and almost finished with the senior quest. I hope there is more! I enjoy this game. What is the highest level we can get to in freeplay?

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I just managed to get my second game up on lvl 55 too :) So I know this is the highest level until they maybe could make it possible to advance even higher. Advancing from lvl 54 to 55 took me about 3 months. But it increased my max number of sims from 33 to 34. So I wanted it badly because even with 34 sims I don't have enough sims to do all the hobbies. Anyway it is too hard to play two games at lvl 55 - especially with new police stations in both games. But I will try a little longer anyway :)

No you have certainly not reached the end of even the main quests. The next main quest after bird feeding is "In stiches". But you can read much more about all this on https://thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/sims-freeplay/quests/ After In stiches the Life Dreams and Legacies quest changes the game completely by introducing automatic aging and death.
  • MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    Oh okay. This is good to know. I didn't want it to end just yet. Haha.

I love thegirlwhogames website. Looks like anything and everything you need to know about the game can be found there. It's pretty helpful.

What other helpful hints/tips/tricks/cheats can you give me? :wink:
    I have a random question and Ill describe it the best I can...

Why are the tasks and sims sometimes decorated with diamonds (or a glittery look)? When walking around the house, sims sometimes have a glittery look and tend to walk differently than normal.

What is this for or what does it mean?
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I have a random question and Ill describe it the best I can...

Why are the tasks and sims sometimes decorated with diamonds (or a glittery look)? When walking around the house, sims sometimes have a glittery look and tend to walk differently than normal.

What is this for or what does it mean?
    It means that they are inspired (because all their needs are fully satisfied).
    Awesome ok. Glad I explained it well enough.