Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Aw... I liked Masa and I feel disappointed he ruined everything and offended Kalani :( But apparently happened what was destined to happen...
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Author's note:
    When Masa went to the bathroom, I found him flirting with a table of ladies! With all of them! I didn't get a chance to screenshot it so I had to go back and screenshot this scene. Anyway, Kalani wasn't happy with him because he did it right in front of their table. Flirting is the kiss of death in a relationship. Sorry @Meggles !

@pammiechick That is HILARIOUS. WOW. What a poop. :joy:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    Author's note:
    When Masa went to the bathroom, I found him flirting with a table of ladies! With all of them! I didn't get a chance to screenshot it so I had to go back and screenshot this scene. Anyway, Kalani wasn't happy with him because he did it right in front of their table. Flirting is the kiss of death in a relationship. Sorry @Meggles !

@pammiechick That is HILARIOUS. WOW. What a poop. :joy:

It surprised me! Their date was going along well until that happened. Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    Great Update. Can't wait to read more.
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Masa! He was such a looker and I was curious about his past. But I guess he's not the one-amazon kind of slave :lol:
    edited July 2016
    lastfive.jpg

“How did that dish make you feel, my sweet rosy queen? Upbeat? Thrilled? Ready to go on a date with yours truly?”

Kalani giggles. “Runoi, you know we can’t go out yet. You’ve already had a date.”

Screenshot_476.jpg

Runoi whips up some eggs. “Yes, but no one here makes you smile like I do. Doesn’t that count for something? And besides, you had to cut your date short with that plumhead Masa who made you sad. I won’t make you sad or depressed. You can count on that so wouldn’t it make sense to take a break, darling treasure of mine? Say yes!”

Screenshot_474.jpg

Kalani walks up to Runoi and peers over his shoulder. She smells the delectable butter and cheesy aroma of the dish he’s making. “Mmm...what is that, Runoi? I’d love to try it.”

“Oh, you haven’t had enough of my dishes, sweet rose? I can guarantee one dish you will love. Me. Please say we’ll go out tonight. Don’t I deserve some attention after all the hard work I do around here? No other slave attends you the way I do.”

Kalani thinks about it. She’s promised dates to Dario and Horus next, but Runoi is right. She doesn’t have time to go on a full date with either of them and she did cut his date short the other night. But she’s going play with him a bit.

“What will you do for me if I say yes?”

Screenshot_475.jpg

A mischievous gleam sparkles in his eyes. “Oh wouldn’t you like to know, darling princess. But you cannot taste this dish until it is served and for that to happen, you must say yes. I can promise you this, though, you will not be disappointed.”

Kalani cannot play with him any longer. “Okay, you win, Runoi.”

“I do? We’re going out tonight?”

“Yes. How can I resist?”

Runoi takes her by the hand and kisses it never taking his eyes off hers. “You cannot. And once this date is done, your fate in my arms will be sealed.”

Kalani rolls her eyes. “Oh is it?”

“Yes, my rosy beauty. The spell will be cast. It will be over.”

Kalani laughs at his playful conceit. She wonders if he is right. Runoi has a way about him that is like a drug. She must have more even when other maybe even better men are around.

Once they arrive at the gardens Runoi suggests, he stops her. Placing her hands in his, he gives her a roguish grin. “Are you ready for this, darling rose? Our first?”

She narrows her eyes. “Our first what?”

“Our first everything. You’ll see...”

Screenshot_447.jpg

She pulls away from him, chuckling, “I guess you’re right. Want to have our first dance?”

Runoi stands there unmoving, staring at her.

“What are you doing, Runoi? Let’s go.”

He sighs. “I cannot help it, my rosy queen. You are breathtaking.”

Screenshot_448.jpg

Runoi’s cute face just watching her with awe makes her head spin. He’s irresistible like this. She moves towards him and gives him a quick kiss, surprising him.

Screenshot_449.jpg

“How did you like that, Runoi? Our first kiss.”

Runoi puts his hands to his lips. “They will never be the same, my crafty rose. You caught me off guard.”

Screenshot_450.jpg

Kalani strokes his arm. “This is all playtime, but Runoi, let’s be serious for a moment. I want to get to know the real you. If we will ever move beyond just fun and friendship, I have to know you in a serious way, too.”

Screenshot_452.jpg

Closing his eyes and nodding for a moment, Runoi smiles and waves toward a bench. “Let’s sit here then.”

After Kalani takes a seat next to him, she goes on, “Since you are a breeding slave, how would you like to have only one woman? Just me. I’m looking for one man who will be the father of all my children. This is a new way that my grandmother has passed for all who wish to partake in the liberal life choice. Would you be able to settle down?”

Runoi scratches his chin. “I’ve given this much thought and I can safely say that over these past weeks of getting to know you that I don’t feel I could desire another. Usually whenever I see a woman who is beautiful, I must flirt with her, but a strange thing has happened. I do not wish to do this. In fact, it makes my stomach sick to think of such a thing. I was appalled at what Brayden and Masa did to you.”

Screenshot_454.jpg

His face grows even more serious with a touch of sadness in his eyes. “And Kalani? When I saw you kissing Kal for I know you know this. I’ve spoken with Kandor about it...well...I was in such pain that I’ve never known. It brought tears to my eyes. I’ve never experienced that before. I am just a mere slave. Women use me. I’m not supposed to be attached but...”

Runoi lifts his chin bravely and smiles, nodding. “Yes...I can safely say that if you do choose me, Kalani, I will be not only yours but I will be supremely happy about it.”

Screenshot_455.jpg
    Moved by his words, Kalani motions for Runoi to follow her.

They descend the stairs to a darkened hallway.

“My rosy treasure, why are we in this...er....bathroom hall?”

Screenshot_457.jpg

She grabs his hands and whispers, “I want to be alone with you.”

Screenshot_460.jpg

Runoi’s shocked face almost makes Kalani laugh he’s so cute.

Screenshot_461.jpg

Without another word, Runoi pulls Kalani to him, melting into her with his warm body. He braises his lips to hers then to her ear with a rush of warmth sizzling down her neck electrifying her whole body. She moans. “Runoi.”

“Shh...”

He kisses her so deeply she can barely breathe. He’s like a fire that burns as his touch sears every part of her skin. They stay in that moment drinking each other in, not getting enough as time seems to stand still.

Screenshot_458.jpg

Author's note: Before #TeamDragon starts having a panic attack,
    Runoi's earlier date was not saved on my computer. When I went in to see the relationship bars to make decisions, his wasn't where it should have been and other things showed me I didn't save it! So he had to have a date. This date did not move him past Kandor.

Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    hoping my ship doesn't sink for the 3rd time... :#
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good

What is your ship? And.....it's a dangerous sea out there!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member

#TeamDragon... but now you and your evil writing are making the ship look like this :D
    JrbdDl6.gif
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    [quote="Amazingamphy;14990401"#TeamDragon... but now you and your evil writing are making the ship look like this :D
    JrbdDl6.gif[/quote]

I don't know when I have laughed soooo hard! I'm just trying to stay patient since MY guy hasn't even had a DATE yet! UGH! Can't even HAVE a ship yet. He's just out there paddling along without even a lifeboat! ;)

#TeamDragon... but now you and your evil writing are making the ship look like this :D
    JrbdDl6.gif

>:)>:)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @nessanewby Dario is up next! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    Oh boy... Two dates? #TeamDragon is not looking good...
    Tavek36 wrote: »
    Oh boy... Two dates? #TeamDragon is not looking good...

There was a technical reason for this so Runoi did not move past Dragon with this date. His date didn't save so it was as if he didn't have one earlier. ;) Ships are in stable waters at the moment.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2016
    I guess Kalani and Horus have very low relationship bar as he will be the last for her :D But it's fine, I'll accept any Horus destiny ;)
    I guess Kalani and Horus have very low relationship bar as he will be the last for her :D But it's fine, I'll accept any Horus destiny ;)

You can't judge ANYTHING yet!

Here's how I went about this:

At the meet and greet at the slave hold, Kalani established her favorites. The bottom three received the group date: Horus, Kal, Brayden. You saw what happened with Kal later. This was a surprise! After that, I assessed who had top positions and gave everyone a date. After these dates, Kalani made up her own mind on whether they stayed or not. And I never knew what was going to happen because bad behavior by the men at any time can send them home at any time. Also, Kalani's feelings surprised me more than once.

I did not use whims either. I used a standard date for all of them so if they were supposed to flirt, talk at a table, etc, I did that FOR ALL OF THEM. Not all of them cared (as you saw with Masa). By the end of the date, I saw how the love meter was going (or not) and then Kalani decided on what to do.

I think it's safe to say no ship is safe nor can you know who is going home or staying at this point. It will be clear later (but even then you won't know between the final two.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @Amazingamphy :joy::joy::joy::lol: Your ship gifs never fail to make me laugh. I'm pushing the #Dragon ship with all my strenght. Sail, sail, sail! I'm also excited about Kalani's date with Horus. Want to know more about him. He seems very nice.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi

You can't judge ANYTHING yet!

Here's how I went about this:

At the meet and greet at the slave hold, Kalani established her favorites. The bottom three received the group date: Horus, Kal, Brayden. You saw what happened with Kal later. This was a surprise! After that, I assessed who had top positions and gave everyone a date. After these dates, Kalani made up her own mind on whether they stayed or not. And I never knew what was going to happen because bad behavior by the men at any time can send them home at any time. Also, Kalani's feelings surprised me more than once.

I did not use whims either. I used a standard date for all of them so if they were supposed to flirt, talk at a table, etc, I did that FOR ALL OF THEM. Not all of them cared (as you saw with Masa). By the end of the date, I saw how the love meter was going (or not) and then Kalani decided on what to do.

I think it's safe to say no ship is safe nor can you know who is going home or staying at this point. It will be clear later (but even then you won't know between the final two.)

Thank you so much for the explanation :) I understand everything and I have to be patient if I want to know more <3 I will, I promise :)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Pammiechick thank you for the spoiler at the end of the last chapter. I was in a panic. But all is well now I hope...
  • SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    Oh this makes things very interesting!
    Hey, all!

Alena Rigan (Mor's daughter) is participating in a contest and this is it to the finale. Please vote for her if you wish! Or just take a look. She's really beautiful!

MISS UNIVERSE
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    voted! She IS a beauty for sure!
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    It's still a difficult choice for Kalani...-sighs with dreamy eyes -
    Thank you! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg