Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• AfrochiomaAfrochioma Posts: 16 Member
    Deaderpool wrote: »
    Afrochioma wrote: »
    Any mod that makes ghost sim disapear? Cause its annoying when they work as bartenders or doctors

MC Command Center's Cheats module will do that.

Can you please explain how it works ? Because the only option I can find is to delete the ghost, but then it's like he never existed and that's not really what I want. I want my sims to die and just stay dead, but I don't want to delete their history and have like a blank space instead of their face on the genealogy tree, you know ... Is that possible ?
    They will eventually disappear if their urns are not on a lot somewhere. If they are, then they will keep coming back until you release them to the netherworld. So, if you want them to not be deleted off the family trees, you flag them as "Never Cull" and then you release them to the netherworld from their urn/gravestone. They will no longer leave their grave if you do that.

If you run the MC Cheat "Delete Ghosts", it will also delete any ghosts flagged as "Never Cull" since the cheat command is an override to that.

Also with MC Cheat, you can click the ghost, go into MC Command Center/MC Cheats and make the ghost leave the lot you're on.

That is very helpful thank you. How can I find sims urns from another household for example ? So that I can free my town of all ghosts. 'Cause whenever I get a death in my family I immediatly send them to netherworld but when there is a death in another household I can't find the urn and so ghosts are eveywhere it really is upseting.

• Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @Afrochioma if a sim dies when you're not playing their household, they will not have a urn/tombstone.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    @Afrochioma there is an option in the MCC mod that you can delete all ghosts. @Deaderpool can explain better.
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    I'd love a mod to let teens use the voidcritter battlestation.
  • AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    Any mod that makes customer's stars disapear?
    is there an update for the No Autonomous Dollhouse Smashing?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    I'd love a mod to let teens use the voidcritter battlestation.

That strikes me as unlikely - it would need new animations for the height difference.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Fizzstix wrote: »

Looks like it's fine. Coolspear1 has a lot of autonomy mods, browse this link, it's here:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=571552

Looks like it's fine. Coolspear1 has a lot of autonomy mods, browse this link, it's here:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=571552

Thank you!
    Has anyone made a mod yet that will turn off the monsters under the bed yet?
  • Shimrod101Shimrod101 Posts: 304 Member
    JASF has a mod for turning off the monsters at Naughty Sims Asylum.
    Shimrod101 wrote: »
    JASF has a mod for turning off the monsters at Naughty Sims Asylum.

Thank you @Shimrod101 .. I realize I have an account there, but I can't access it. I request a forgotten password and then go through the steps to reset the password and the new password they send me doesn't work either. Do you know how I can get access there?
    Thank you @Shimrod101 .. I realize I have an account there, but I can't access it. I request a forgotten password and then go through the steps to reset the password and the new password they send me doesn't work either. Do you know how I can get access there?
    What is your username there? I can contact someone to get the problem fixed.

Shimrod101 wrote: »
    What is your username there? I can contact someone to get the problem fixed.

@Shimrod101 My username there is Fizzy. Thank you so much.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi,

I request for :
    1. a mod which set the "Clone" relationship.
      I've got 2 existing sims, I want to set Sim B as clone of Sim A.

2. a mod which set Senior Pollination Technician #3 as mother (Gallery removed her)
    3. a mod which assign an urn to an existing ghost
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited July 2016
    maybe someone could get rid of the host at the restaurant
    such a mod would probably make many players happy :wink:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
    @Shimrod101 My username there is Fizzy. Thank you so much.
    I was told to direct you to this post there which guests can access, and that you should send an e-mail to the e-mail address there at the top of the message.
    http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/11733-didnt-receive-validation-email-problems-registering-etc/

• NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    I am not sure where to ask, but I used to have a run to the bathroom mod instead of the shimmy walk they do and now I cant find it - anyone know what I am talking about and who made it? I ran some searches on MTS but my foo is failing me
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    @Nectere
    Nectere wrote: »
    I am not sure where to ask, but I used to have a run to the bathroom mod instead of the shimmy walk they do and now I cant find it - anyone know what I am talking about and who made it? I ran some searches on MTS but my foo is failing me
    you mean probably that one

Weirder Walkstyles Disabled (1.15.55 Update) <<<

it's by @Shimrod101 who posted above you :smirk:

& here's the search page you need
    http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=walkstyle&go=Go&gs=4&f=38

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
    @Rukola_Schaaf I thought it was Shimrods, or coolspear, but I was looking through their mods and didnt see it because I could have sworn it was a stand alone and just for running to the bathroom since I shy away from multimods

Thanks so much - I was looking for all the wrong keywords I guess!
    Origin ID NectereSim
    edited July 2016
    Ok I have another request - excellent water and orange juice from anywhere - anyone made that? OR just flat out moodlet removal from all drinks.

another request - no townie generated ghosts as in please do not generate ghosts as townies, if I wanted ghosts I would turn aging on and let my sims die so I could have annoying ghosts show up.
    Post edited by Nectere on
    Origin ID NectereSim

Simstopics All Walkstyles Disabled/Standalone Pee Now Jog Walkstyle/Standalone Pregnancy Walkstyle Disabled!

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=569456

:)
    Ok I have another request - excellent water and orange juice from anywhere - anyone made that? OR just flat out moodlet removal from all drinks.

another request - no townie generated ghosts as in please do not generate ghosts as townies, if I wanted ghosts I would turn aging on and let my sims die so I could have annoying ghosts show up.

Drinks mods (not water AFAIK) were being done by MadameButterfly but she just retired from modding. You might look at @catalina_45 's MTS page, she's taken over some of those drinks mods. Coolspear1 has taken on some of her autonomy mods, IIRC.

I'd never seen ghosts generated at townies EXCEPT from being campground-storytold into existence.

You have MC, right, @Nectere ? Try disabling Ghost Night at the bar and see if that stops them. That may be where they're coming from. I've not gone to a bar night, I'm not sure how it works. But turning that off might slow them down, at least.

Ghost night at a bar isnt an issue, my sims dont visit bars because I dont like theme nights, they visit nightclubs instead. No I dont use MC, its too big of a mod for what I want right now, I cant learn anything from it until I study smaller mods in detail first and I simply prefer single instance mods, its a personal preference of mine thats sorta written in stone.

I have removed all ghosts generated by the game, again - that is one thing I am super thankful for, the ability to delete sims at whim without it corrupting every single sim that ever met them or saw them, or thought about them.

Still hunting for excellent water and orange juice, or no moodlets from drinks at all.

Thanks @egwarhammer
    Origin ID NectereSim
    edited July 2016
    Ghost night at a bar isnt an issue, my sims dont visit bars because I dont like theme nights, they visit nightclubs instead. No I dont use MC, its too big of a mod for what I want right now, I cant learn anything from it until I study smaller mods in detail first and I simply prefer single instance mods, its a personal preference of mine thats sorta written in stone.

I have removed all ghosts generated by the game, again - that is one thing I am super thankful for, the ability to delete sims at whim without it corrupting every single sim that ever met them or saw them, or thought about them.

Still hunting for excellent water and orange juice, or no moodlets from drinks at all.

Thanks @egwarhammer

No worries. My bad, I get confused on who uses/doesn't use MC pretty often.

There USED to be a DrChillgood mod (it's still there but WAY outdated) where brushing teeth would remove bad food moodlets. Maybe someone could look at it and possibly update or tweak it to do what you're wanting.

BTW, I was right, orange juice is on catalina_45's MTS page now, it's part of this mod list:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=569384

Edit: oops, I just realized you mean quality. Those mods add energy. Sorry. :( (this is why 90% of my posts have edits... post first, think later.) :(