The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you @MiaSkywalker for the Latest Fashion Frock!

Sorry I haven't really said much in the past couple days, yesterday my husband and I were in NYC because he won tickets to see Rachel Platton in concert for a local-ish morning news show "Today". We had to leave our house at 1 am, so I really never got much sleep and when we got home yesterday, I was so tired that I pretty much just went to bed. And today we have a bbq to go to, so I won't be home at all until later tonight. I hope you are all having a great holiday weekend!

Updating my top 5. I was able to get the Homecoming set for 80 SP (thank you to everyone who helped!!) and now I'm working on the Palace of Versailles set.
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on, been so busy lately! I want to wish you guys a Happy Saturday, and also a Happy 4th of July weekend to all my fellow American friends. Be safe!

My Top 5 will be updated.

Probably won't be on tonight either. Going to have dinner at my Dad's for an "All-together-party" celebrating Father's Day, my step-moms birthday, and my father's birthday! Going to be fun!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• AriesVePirasAriesVePiras Posts: 104 Member
    edited July 2016
    Oh thats strange, half of my post didn't post!
    I was just going to say thanks again, I'm super happy with the India Inspirations collection and I will update my wishlist etc when I get home from work tonight! :*

Mine did that too, then I started to press enter just once, that of course lowered it by just one line, but then the whole post showed instead of losing some of it and wondering "What the Plum?!"

Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14912333/#Comment_14912333
    Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=AriesVePiras
  • Cassielovessims2Cassielovessims2 Posts: 27 Member
    Thank you so so so much @charlotteprice it is so super kind of you! I am so happy with my chickens B)
    edited July 2016
    Thank you to @Cassielovessims2 for the Elegant Swirls Lite. Very helpful with CYS.

Top 5 Updated: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14912333/#Comment_14912333
    Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=AriesVePiras

Question: Frontier Finds in on the Sale this week. In the picture it shows these lovely log cabin walls. Where can I find that wallpaper, and is there also an "outside" wallpaper like this?
    Post edited by AriesVePiras on
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Kylieb191 wrote: »
    Thank you so much to @rsedorothy for the Faire dresser, Faire Dining Chair & Faire Fine Dining Chair and to @minimonXI for the Once Upon A Time Cottage Owl Sculpture ^_^ i'm one step closer to owning both sets so thank you again :D

Update: Bought the whole Faire Folk set for 75sp today thanks to @MiaSkywalker :D
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3

Thank you to @Fields007 for the Bochka Pavilion! Big help on the rather expensive Mother Russia set.
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@Kylierose19 thanks for the Illuminated Within Wall Lighting !!! <3

I really like this. Thanks!!! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • skylar188skylar188 Posts: 49 Member
    I hope everyone is having a great day :)

I thought of something that I want to share with you all that might be helpful
    If you have a GameStop or a store like it you might be able to find sims expansion packs for your game :) that's what I did and I was able to get some expansion packs for like less then 10 dollars :) and you might be able to save some money :) that's all I wanted to share :)

If anyone wants to check out my wish list its adrianamaya445
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thank you to @AriesVePiras for my new dress!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @ChanCake @mikawag @Cassielovessims2 You are all welcome! Glad I could help! Enjoy your gifts :)
  • ChanCakeChanCake Posts: 171 Member
    edited July 2016
    @charlotteprice, totally will! :smiley:

And thank you so much for the lovely blazer @AriesVePiras! It helps with the Hipster set. <3

Also, sorry for the lack of gifting from me the past couple of days! Almost got enough points to get the last world I can get with SP, after that I'll get back to gifting, lovelies, and see what I can raid on the wishlists!

I've updated my Top 5 too. :blush:
    @ChanCake What world are you waiting for? Does it come with something to help you lower the SP in that world?
  • ChanCakeChanCake Posts: 171 Member
    @charlotteprice, It's Sunlit Tides Gold. :smile:
    I don't think it has options to lower the price, but no worries. One more night and I think I got it. I have a little less than 500 SP left to collect, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get it tonight with some binge watching. :smiley:
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Thank you @AriesVePiras for the Very Vicious skirt/legging. :D hopefully get back to gifting soon but the ads have not been good to me D:
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you @Pandypink for the French Lady Bodice and thank you @AriesVePiras for the Riding on Horseback Pants! <3
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited July 2016
    hi everyone so first of all i saw @charlotteprice writing a comment i did not see here in a long time i am really happy you are back :) 2nd thing is my birthday is 17 days exactly in 7/20/2016 and i am really exited for that :) btw anyone knows how to sign up for the birthday directory i need help with that i wanna sign up thx. :) and thanks @AriesVePiras for that gift the set is 165sp getting closer! to finish my final set!
    Hi @adamzaid I am somewhat back, LOL. A lot is happening in RL and I don't play any games much anymore! Hope you are doing well!

As far as the Birthday Directory, just post on the last page when your Birthday is and it will be added (I think) :D
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    Hi @adamzaid I am somewhat back, LOL. A lot is happening in RL and I don't play any games much anymore! Hope you are doing well!

As far as the Birthday Directory, just post on the last page when your Birthday is and it will be added (I think) :D

its at least good to know your are alive @charlotteprice :D and thanks for that i will see
  • PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    Thank you @Ceea for the Pearlescent Candle! I have updated my Top 5 with some more items from that set
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Pandypink
    Sims 3 Wishlist
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,869 Member
    Hey folks! Hope everybody is well <3
    Quick post to let people know a few things: 1) I have joined twitter as lizzielilyyyy for a solely sims-orientated social media. 2) I have joined Simbook as Lizzie Moonchild (lizzielilyyyy). 3) My story will be updated twice a week, every Tuesday and Friday at 2pm BST, as of 19/7/2016 <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • DocHudson51FHHDocHudson51FHH Posts: 282 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hello, I am new. Here is my top 5.
    "Short and Choppy" 100 sp
    "Bucket Hat with Long Hair" 10 sp
    "Dramatic Ponytail" 100 sp
    "Flat Cap with Medium Length Hair" 100 sp
    "Spiky and Suave" 100 sp
    Thank you.
    Post edited by DocHudson51FHH on
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Heyy all,

I hope to have some Sim time this week again! I've had a crazy week last week. First we were working on the house and we finished our kitchen and cleaned up our bedroom. Then we wanted to hang our new little cabinet in the bathroom and my man accidentally hit the water pipe in the wall! He did that friday evening around 9pm so no one could come and help us. We just had to close off the water for the night. Life without water pipes is really not something we could do... but to make matters even worse.

Thursday late afternoon I went to the dentist, I hadn't been in three years as I knew they wanted to remove my wishdom teeth and I was like "Heeeewll Naaaawhhh'. But it started to hurt so I made the thursday afternoon appointment. My dentist said, yeaahh those teeth will need to be surgically removed. So I thought, well I should still have a month to prepare. No. I did not.

Friday morning I was at the hospital to get two teeth removed.

I'm still on painkillers and icepacks. Had guests over the full weekend, had to deal without water from friday evening untill saturday late morning. And having a fever so possibly something went wrong with my teeth. I'm so done with this weekend :')

I'm afraid though this will be yet another busy week. I need to get my vitamine B12 shot tomorrow, tuesday evening my sister will have her graduation, wednesday some people will come to install something in my house which should be very important if I may believe my man ;) so I have to stay home. Thursday we'll have to go lampshopping because our lamp dropped from the ceiling in our bedroom last week (almost forgot that also happened lol!) And hopefully after that I'm finally free :smiley:
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory