Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited June 2016
    Wow, it was a passionate encounter <3 I wander if Kalani will spend more time with other men, too, if she'll have a wish to do that after such passionate encounter :)
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow, it was a passionate encounter <3 I wander if Kalani will spend more time with other men, too, if she'll have a wish to do that after such passionate encounter :)

Well...she has to go on a date with all of the men, so even though her and Kal hit it off on their own, there's still time for the other men to turn her head. We'll see what happens!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Every time an update come out, my ship changes! I think today it's #TeamKalani
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    edited June 2016

I have a feeling people's ships will change a lot because A LOT happens...it was fun sitting back and seeing what would happen. I was shocked many times.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    oh no! The heart wants what the heart wants ... but this time the heart might want more than it can handle!!
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • LanthellaLanthella Posts: 11 New Member

Me too... I'd say I'm both #TeamRunoi and #TeamKalaniSquared now. They're both so good to her and I'd be happy to see her with either one of them.
  • sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member
    Lanthella wrote: »

Me too... I'd say I'm both #TeamRunoi and #TeamKalaniSquared now. They're both so good to her and I'd be happy to see her with either one of them.

Same here!

However, I think one of those (absolutely stunningly amazing laugh-out-loud) team names you came up with might be pulling me more in a certain direction!
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Lol, great date XD Good chapters!

I like #TeamRulani . I think Runoi has the best impressions, the faces he makes are the best! XD But then comes #TeamKalani² . But it is close with #TeamKankalani (how can you combine both their names though? XD)
  • Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    Well I am #TeamKalandor (Kalani and Kandor)
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Kalani's story is so sad! Luckily his thoughts were brought to better place after remember his past ;)
    Kalani rushes upstairs to change for Kandor. Kal was right. She’s dressed too formally for him and for what she has planned. Once she’s changed, she heads down to the rock formations where she noticed he was standing.

Bouncing up to him, she asks, “Are you ready for our date?”

Screenshot_427.jpg

Kandor says nothing but glowers.

“What’s wrong?”

“It is not my place to say anything, Creator. Let us leave this area. Where we going?”

Screenshot_411_1.jpg

The edge in his deep voice says he’s angry and with her. “I know something is wrong. You need to talk to me, Kandor. Otherwise we cannot have a relationship with one another.”

He closes his eyes for a moment and sighs, but won’t speak.

“Please.”

Jaw clenched, he says, finally, “Runoi confided in me what he saw you and Kal doing out in the open for all to witness. He was upset by this, Creator. If you were from any tribe other than Tribe Wahine, I’d understand. Women treat men as property. As playthings. But I know your grandmother cares for us. And this behavior, to me, is disrespectful to the men who are competing for you.”

Screenshot_412.jpg

He looks down and shakes his head, face turning red. “I’m sorry. I’ve said too much.”

A sick feeling sinks like a rock in the pit of Kalani’s stomach. “You’re right. I wasn’t thinking. We...” she casts for an excuse and cannot find any that would make the situation better. “All I can do is apologize. I realized where we were too late. I promise it won’t happen again. I care too much for all of you to make you feel uncomfortable. Goodness knows you’ve had such a troubling past. You shouldn’t suffer because of me.”

Screenshot_414.jpg

Kandor smiles a bit, nodding then sobers again and goes on, “And you should know something else. I wouldn’t say anything except I can tell you have a tight bond with Kal from what Runoi said. When Runoi spoke of what he’d witnessed, he was very upset. I consoled him as best I could but as we talked, Kal came in and overheard and started a fight. He challenged Runoi.”

Kalani put a hand to her mouth. “Oh no. What happened?”

“Runoi is a brave man and he accepted. But he was not raised for fighting like me or even the others. He was brought up strictly as a breeding slave. It would not be fair. Kal knows this. So, I pulled Kal aside and told him if he was going to fight Runoi, I would be next.”

Screenshot_425.jpg

Kalani bites her lip. She cannot believe the men are fighting over her. This is one thing she worried about but figured the penalty for fighting too risky. She was wrong. And what’s more, it was all her fault. She could not punish one man for these actions. She had to be more careful in the future. They had deep feelings for her that were growing by the minute. She should never take them for granted. “I’m afraid to ask, but did you fight? I didn’t hear about this.”

Kandor shook his head curtly. “Kal backed down. I am a renowned fighter. I never lose.”

Screenshot_426.jpg

“And another thing, Creator. You should watch out for Kal. I do not trust him.”

“Why not?”

“What kind of man delights in the pain of others? I saw his face when he entered the room. He watched Runoi in anguish. His face wore a look of satisfaction.”

Kalani glances away, wringing her hands. Although troubling, she must remind herself this is the opinion of a rival. She knows Kal and he suffered too much in his life to want to cause pain to others. She’s sure it was nothing more than defeating an enemy of which Runoi is because they are battling for her. “Kandor, did you know that most of the men say the same thing about you? That I shouldn’t trust you?”

Kandor’s shoulders droop. “And they would be right. I am a despicable man. I have done things you don’t want to know about.”

Screenshot_415.jpg

Kalani seeks out Kandor’s interesting eyes. “Do you know what I think?”

“What, Creator?”

“I think you are an honorable man, who cares deeply for others. What you did for Runoi shows me you are not self seeking for you know Runoi should be an enemy to you and he is not. You put his needs above yours. That takes so much character and depth. You are the least person I should worry about. Now, can we stop talking about the other men? I want to spend the rest of this day with you, my dearest Kandor.”

Screenshot_429.jpg

Kandor’s scowl turns into a laugh. “You are right, princess. I’m tired of talking about other men. Let us go to this place you have for us and I promise to talk of only you.”

Screenshot_428.jpg

“Oh no, Kandor. You will be talking about yourself. I must get to know you more. And I can’t wait.”

She slips her hand inside the crook of his elbow and leans her head on his shoulder as they walk to the Rainbow Falls. She is excited for their time together. Alone.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member
    *cries in anquish*

Now I really don't know! Our ships have no captains so we're all lost... and confused...

I know that if Lionel was in, I'd probably root for him. I'm also leaning towards Runoi and Kandor because Runoi accepted the duel challenge, which really shouldn't make me like him but I always think Alexander Hamilton when it comes down to that. Kal's lost all favour with me... I've read too many Test of Time Sims 2 challenges where people murder others in fights to be supportive of Kal's actions.

So... #TeamRulani, #TeamKalandor

And... #TeamKalaonel...? Or has that ship already sunk without sailing?
    sims4eva wrote: »
    *cries in anquish*

Now I really don't know! Our ships have no captains so we're all lost... and confused...

I know that if Lionel was in, I'd probably root for him. I'm also leaning towards Runoi and Kandor because Runoi accepted the duel challenge, which really shouldn't make me like him but I always think Alexander Hamilton when it comes down to that. Kal's lost all favour with me... I've read too many Test of Time Sims 2 challenges where people murder others in fights to be supportive of Kal's actions.

So... #TeamRulani, #TeamKalandor

And... #TeamKalaonel...? Or has that ship already sunk without sailing?

Alas....#TeamKalaonel has sunk. He will be an integral part of the main story though!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    OK, because Kandor, Kal and Runoi were fighting I have dismounted those ships and are waiting for another one to come along.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm not even going to try and push #TeamMasa but I'm holding out that he'll make things interesting if he shows up again! :lol:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    edited July 2016
    Meggles wrote: »
    I'm not even going to try and push #TeamMasa but I'm holding out that he'll make things interesting if he shows up again! :lol:

He's actually getting the next date after Kandor. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Kondor is such interesting character! I wonder how their date will pass <3
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Meggles wrote: »

He's actually getting the next date after Kandor. ;)

*rubs hands together* yesssss! :lol:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    For some reason my heart has always been with Kandor. <3 But I will wait for all the men to have dates, as Kalani is the one who decides not me. excited to see the rest of this date! :)
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    ooh Kal is a sly one pulling out all the stops , I think Runoi has been played. I bet Kal knew that Runoi was watching and thereby made him feel unsure about his feelings for Kalani. Rather clever except men hahah , they gossip more than women.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    haha @Frn0731 it's true!!!
    I don't think I have the patience for Kandor. Too damaged. But I'm not rooting for anyone, I just enjoy the dramas!