Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• ChanCakeChanCake Posts: 171 Member
    edited June 2016
    Thank you to @Cloroxclean for the lovely Ivy! :smiley: It's definately something I will use a lot!

@AriesVePiras, yay! Definately get more if you can! It's an awesome sale. :smiley: I got the last EP and Stuff Pack on that sale. Because I missed buying Into the Future and the Movie stuff pack when they came out because I couldn't play.

Edit: Just saw the update on your dad. Glad they caught that and that a doctor is now assigned to him aswell!
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @AriesVePiras ohh I love Seasons! It's one of my favourite packs :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
  • PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    edited June 2016
    @AriesVePiras Seasons is for sure a fun one!
    I also found out from another Simmer that the Amazon digital downloads are $5 also! I do not know if it is through Origin or Steam though for the code they give you. I would think Steam since both sales happen to show up at the exact time yet they advertise the DRM as Origin so really no clue. I only have Late Night and Showtime left and was thinking about Late Night because I like the idea of living in the skyscrapers but that was about it for the pack for me.

EDIT: I have been informed Amazon is through Origin so now you can get the games on sale without having to buy the base because of Steam!
    Post edited by Pandypink on
    Sims 3 Wishlist
  • ppersefoneppersefone Posts: 42 Member
    Wow!!! :D:D:smile: Hello everybody!!!!!!!!After disappearing for three months because of work, illness and millions of other problems I came back !!!! :):):):) I felt really miss here and all! :'(:'(o:)
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
  • Cassielovessims2Cassielovessims2 Posts: 27 Member
    Wow how lovely to come home from work to gifts! You are all so kind! Thank you to @Franny and @AriesVePiras so generous
  • ppersefoneppersefone Posts: 42 Member
    I do not know what is happening to the store today. Early in the morning I could not come because he was giving error and now the whole afternoon time appears the announcement to win SimPoints clicking it. The amazing thing is that in the past I spent days without seeing the ad to click, and when he appeared even opening several pages maximum that could accumulate a day was 30 spoints, the ads were long, but today so I click the ad time only "3 seconds" So bad I click is over and won the 5 SPTS, during the 3 seconds of video not appear announce any but sims a black screen ending when the video mark seconds, and the announcement instead of disappearing is direct appearing and I'm clicking and winning the simpoits. I wonder if this is only happening on my PC, but someone or ta having this huge luck? For I leaving to a maximum of 5 windows open and appears, click and gain. I imagine that this may be a bug there's Store. Since I was more than 600 SimPoint in less than 2 hours. I can only imagine that this is a mistake because EA and ORIGIN would never that kind. But in the meantime to taking advantage !!! :)

I take this opportunity to leave my top 5 list here

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14570683/#Comment_14570683
  • PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    ppersefone wrote: »
    I do not know what is happening to the store today. Early in the morning I could not come because he was giving error and now the whole afternoon time appears the announcement to win SimPoints clicking it. The amazing thing is that in the past I spent days without seeing the ad to click, and when he appeared even opening several pages maximum that could accumulate a day was 30 spoints, the ads were long, but today so I click the ad time only "3 seconds" So bad I click is over and won the 5 SPTS, during the 3 seconds of video not appear announce any but sims a black screen ending when the video mark seconds, and the announcement instead of disappearing is direct appearing and I'm clicking and winning the simpoits. I wonder if this is only happening on my PC, but someone or ta having this huge luck? For I leaving to a maximum of 5 windows open and appears, click and gain. I imagine that this may be a bug there's Store. Since I was more than 600 SimPoint in less than 2 hours. I can only imagine that this is a mistake because EA and ORIGIN would never that kind. But in the meantime to taking advantage !!! :)

I take this opportunity to leave my top 5 list here

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14570683/#Comment_14570683

I use to have this happen to me but it stopped. I guess it all depends. Maybe there is a certain ad that plays wrong and this will happen due to it.

Sims 3 Wishlist
  • R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
    edited June 2016
    i have updated my top 5! <3
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14291144/#Comment_14291144
    for some reason its not letting me put links in my text, glitch maybe?
    [✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
    ⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
  • skylar188skylar188 Posts: 49 Member
    Its July for me already :) i hope everyone has a great July and i hope you all are doing well. :)

Thank you @AriesVePiras for the Stiff as a board dance thing haha :) I love it.

If anyone wants to check out my wish list adrianamaya445 i just recently updated it :)

Thanks everyone :)
  • minimonXIminimonXI Posts: 107 Member
    Thank you to @R3imiu @Teanias @Kylieb191 and @HSmith2016 :) I've been out of town for a few days, so it was a nice to come home to some wonderful gifts!
    I hope you are all having a wonderful day! <3
    My Sims 3 Page http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/minimonXI
    My Wishlist http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=minimonXI
  • AsfastrAsfastr Posts: 80 Member
    Thank you so much for the gifts, @Teanias and @HSmith2016!
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a great week! :smile:
  • Fields007Fields007 Posts: 126 Member
    ppersefone wrote: »

I had loads of adverts for sim points, its great, was able to get around 1000 points per day, gifted a load aswell, must spent around the same amount of time aswell before I got fed up of watching the same adverts constantly. Still it helped towards store stuff for me and others so its a good bonus
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Thank you so much to @rsedorothy for the Faire dresser, Faire Dining Chair & Faire Fine Dining Chair and to @minimonXI for the Once Upon A Time Cottage Owl Sculpture ^_^ i'm one step closer to owning both sets so thank you again :D
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    @HSmith2016 Ok. Thanks, I did. :smiley:
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Ugh, Killer Classics was on sale and I missed it! I was at work :'(

I'm not having very good luck with ads lately, I've taken a bit time off to avoid unnecessary frustration. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you, @minimonXI for the Gorgeously Gathered Dress! :)
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Thank you to @AriesVePiras and @HSmith2016 for their recent gifts!
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi everyone sorry for not coming my pc broke bit i fixed it :) i am 215sp away from owning luxury resort attire :)
    Thanks to everyone on this thread, I was able to score a great price on the India inspirations collection in the daily deal today
  • ChanCakeChanCake Posts: 171 Member
    edited July 2016
    Thank you to @minimonXI for the wonderful lamp! It really helps with the contemporary comfort set! :smiley:
    And a thank you to @charlotteprice for the superhandy Autonoms Pets Feeder! :heart: My simmies pets love you!

I've updated my Top 5! :blush:
    Oh thats strange, half of my post didn't post!
    I was just going to say thanks again, I'm super happy with the India Inspirations collection and I will update my wishlist etc when I get home from work tonight! :*
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Thank you so much @charlotteprice for the gifts! I really love them! :blush::smiley: