Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World rumour!

Comments

• FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Well, I wouldn't complain. I need more space :#
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    edited July 2016
    TheSimer wrote: »

Just my opinion but thoses look a bit like:
    1824248ad31cc59a17d6742822722861.jpg
    The+Dream+of+Beach+House+in+Costa+Rica.jpg
    a5e152410081a90d_3216-w500-h400-b0-p0--modern-exterior.jpg
    If they're gonna look like that then OMG :love::love:
    giphy_1.gif
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I might add that would this world be somewhat more 'open' as even though fully open worlds are not possible, could it not be possible for them to make some areas large enough to not need a loading screen and thus an entire beach and the stairs leading above the rocks be one open area?

We already have that in winderburg
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited July 2016
    i wonder if you can get into that boat and row out into the water? oh, wait... that was ts3.

p.s. happy canada day!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2016
    TheSimer wrote: »

Can we get in that boat? ETA: And are those condos and or apartment buildings as they are all the same? Speculating. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I'd love Pleasant View to be a world in TS4
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
    Omri147 wrote: »
    What is it? 'Video Game rumors that make me excited for possible future things but also nervous that they may not be true' day? It's not the first rumor I've heard of today for a game I like that made me excited for possible future things but also... Well, you get it... :sweat_smile:

SimsVIP usually has the low down long before they tell it. So, I would speculate away that is some new world.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    edited July 2016
    Looks a bit like Malibu Beach, to me. Gorgeous. And, yes, please. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Looks a bit like Malibu Beach, to me. Gorgeous. And, yes, please. :)

i was thinking big sur for some reason. but i haven't been in that area since i was itty bitty.
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    OMG I hope this is true!
  • JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    It's gorgeous. Has a very "Life Is strange" Arcadia Bay vibe to it.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Until they stop the culling including the relationship culling, nothing else will impress me.
    edited July 2016
    Cinebar wrote: »
    What is it? 'Video Game rumors that make me excited for possible future things but also nervous that they may not be true' day? It's not the first rumor I've heard of today for a game I like that made me excited for possible future things but also... Well, you get it... :sweat_smile:

SimsVIP usually has the low down long before they tell it. So, I would speculate away that is some new world.

While the artwork is definitely beautiful this is very old concept art (which is probably why the artist waited so long to upload it to their portfolio).

:( No new world then? :'( Guess my first impressions it looked a whole lot like WB's beach in one particular spot is more the truth? Darn, I wanted that world and those apartment/condos lol
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member

While the artwork is definitely beautiful this is very old concept art (which is probably why the artist waited so long to upload it to their portfolio).

Thanks for clearing this up. :) I hope the team go back to look at this concept art for future worlds one day. :)
    Simanite wrote: »

Thanks for clearing this up. :) I hope the team go back to look at this concept art for future worlds one day. :)

Maybe SimsVIP should be aware this is ancient history, too.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

I'm always skeptical of any 'speculation' threads. Guess I'm one of those I'll believe it when I see Maxis announce it.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright

I'm always skeptical of any 'speculation' threads. Guess I'm one of those I'll believe it when I see Maxis announce it.

I didn't start it, SimsVIP did and they have Rumor on their picture....so god forbid anyone start speculating when the title of this very thread says speculation which was what I was doing. Fun in speculating, I told someone earlier it looked a whole like WB's beach to me even the placement of the rocks. But fact, SimsVIP does get to know stuff before I do, so Rumor is not a good thing to post on a very old art work.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    It may be very old, but they had to get thru all the other stuff first. So maybe its still possible?

Nothing wrong with speculating :D

*notes that Drake did not say no to a New World*
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @SimGuruDrake Thanks for stepping in :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @Cinebar I don't think anyone was blaming you. :)
  • ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    It's pretty much a given that we are going to get a new world at some point. I predict it's delivered with the next EP. Personally, I'm wishing for a busy metropolis, but any new world is okay in my book, really. :)
  • rodneyclintrodneyclint Posts: 496 Member
    I think we are due for another destination world, hopefully it's the beach. Granite Falls is aight, but I hardly visit there anymore..kinda forgot it existed lol but seeing how the quality of Game and Stuff packs keeps increasing, I think a beach destination world would be bomb af.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited July 2016

I do! I blame @Cinebar for everything that has ever happened or ever will in all the history and possibilities of foreverness! Jes kiddin :)
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
    ladybreid wrote: »

I do! I blame @Cinebar for everything that has ever happened or ever will in all the history and possibilities of foreverness! Jes kiddin :)

Wow, I'm a powerful person. LOL ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top