Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    Could just be for the upcoming ep...it could mean anythin really apart from a snowy\wintery theme
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    OMG that looks gorgeous.
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Omg that... i would love to have my sims live there *please be a vacation EP and those are vacation homes* I'd be in heaven
  • mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    Looks like Windenbourg beach.
  • ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    @Sigzy05 omg that would be amazing. Also totally off topic but nice avatar
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Looks so beautiful
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Sigzy05 omg that would be amazing. Also totally off topic but nice avatar

Thanks! :smiley:
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Omg that... i would love to have my sims live there *please be a vacation EP and those are vacation homes* I'd be in heaven

I'd prefer if it were a normal world.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Pretty! But the company the artist works for probably works for more than just one product (the links says "Michael Bierek works for a company called Massive Black who were previously contracted by EA to work on concept art for The Sims 4"), so it could be concept art for some other game. Or might have been a version of concept art for the Windenburg island, where you go down to beach areas from a height - that seems pretty likely to me from what we ended up with. Or might be stuff he's produced independently of any contract (given it's posted on his own portfolio site).
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Looks a bit derelict to me. o_0
    Gallery ID: babysquare
    edited June 2016
    Pretty! But the company the artist works for probably works for more than just one product (the links says "Michael Bierek works for a company called Massive Black who were previously contracted by EA to work on concept art for The Sims 4"), so it could be concept art for some other game. Or might have been a version of concept art for the Windenburg island, where you go down to beach areas from a height - that seems pretty likely to me from what we ended up with. Or might be stuff he's produced independently of any contract (given it's posted on his own portfolio site).

Massive Bierek is the artist's company that was hired by EA.

Also Windenburg's beach is an island, and is far different from that, even the houses aren't extra modern like the ones in the island a side from on or two.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    I think that is not related to TS4...
    It feels too realistic and is not the same art style they usually use to make concept arts for worlds:

07_EP02_ModernDowntown.jpg

15077492406_af8ebe22e2_z.jpg

tenor.gif
  • mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    mrnhmath wrote: »
    Looks like Windenbourg beach.

9c4kQCM.png
  • TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited June 2016

The picture is titled with "Rose Beach - concept rough - Sims 4"
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    They also just posted something on FB a few hours ago, with the sharks from TS3. This might also just have been shown because it is Shark Week. Just pics of pretty places with sharks in them.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    What is it? 'Video Game rumors that make me excited for possible future things but also nervous that they may not be true' day? It's not the first rumor I've heard of today for a game I like that made me excited for possible future things but also... Well, you get it... :sweat_smile:
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »

The picture is titled with "Rose Beach - concept rough - Sims 4"

Okay, missed that. I do think it could be concept art for Windenburg's island. Concept art doesn't always end up being exactly what's in game, so the fact that what's there isn't what's in the art wouldn't stop that being for Windenburg.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    It feels too realistic and is not the same art style they usually use to make concept arts for worlds:

ts4_conceptart_14.jpg

14467058956_1643d31c68_b.jpg

Those are the earlier ones, i posted the most recent concepts we have.
    tenor.gif
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

ts4_conceptart_14.jpg

14467058956_1643d31c68_b.jpg

Those are the earlier ones, i posted the most recent concepts we have.

Which weren't made by the same company.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    The area seems really open and feels nice. I especially like the architecture of the homes in the background, It's the kind that I like! I can see this world having a more urban area, which would be nice! I really need a new world, because I don't like making Windenburg my main, because it always felt too foreign and european, while it's lovely to visit in a pretend trip, I'd like a world that looks more coastal and recently developed.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I wanna say that beaches are probably on their way, but the same thoughts came with Windenburg and it turned out that there were no beaches. I will just have to wait a see. :/
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
    SC_Admin wrote: »
    To clear this up: I spotted this concept art on Massive Black a few days ago just to make sure if some of Concept Artist published something new after releasing 2 packs: Dine Out and Kids Room and decided not to share this for one obvious reason:

Any concept art you'll find on Massive Black for The Sims 4 is only early-exploration. You'll find find concepts like these that didn't make the cut as Sims 4 developed a different art style. If you look up on The Sims 4 credits, only Base Game credited the Massive Black company for concept arts, but any other new The Sims 4 releases don't have Massive Black listed as they worked with the company during very early days of The Sims 4.

However, this is still a really interesting art piece!

Thanks for the info.

Although, though Windenburg was an early idea they got to make it. Maybe they could have done the same to this one?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top