Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

@calmorezoo , you put a lot of thought and work into Blair Hall Country Club and it looks totally great. Well done!
  • justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    edited July 2016
    - Username: justbrice
    - Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): calmorezoo, romagi1, or sashraf
    - Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    - Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    - Which EPs and SPs do you have? Ambitions, Generations, Island Paradise, Late Night, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, Supernatural, Town Life, University, World Adventures
    - If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    - Lot size (dimensions): Up to 50x50
    - Number of bedrooms: 3
    - Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Yes (See Additional instructions)
    - Number of bathrooms: 2
    - Favorite color schemes: Any
    - Colors you dislike: Nothing too bright
    - Do you want it furnished and decorated? Furnished
    - Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    - Please list the Store content that can be used: Any
    - Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: Any
    - If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Custom World
    - Link to specific house or plan: http://content.onlinebigbrother.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Big-Brother-House-floor-plans1.jpg
    - Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool/Hot Tub/Pool Table/Washer and Dryer
    - Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes
    - Additional instructions? Please use only the expansion packs and stuff packs that are listed. Otherwise, I won't be able to use it. This is the Big Brother house. I would like the house to be design according to the floor plan. I would like each room to have some kind of theme (i.e. Asian, Sci-Fi, Sports, etc.) There should be three bedrooms, storage, diary room, living room, dining table, kitchen, extra room, and bathroom. I would like the Have-Nots bedroom to have single beds. The other two bedrooms have double beds. The diary room can be a study room with bookshelves and a computer. The extra room can be a sitting room. I see one HOH bedroom with a bathroom on the second floor. There should be another bedroom connected to that HOH bedroom. I would like the pool and hot tub to be together (See Picture Link). If you need a hammock, I'll be happy to find one and give you the link. You can just let me know.
    - Pictures: http://content.onlinebigbrother.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/big-brother-18-backyard-pool-2.jpg
    Post edited by justbrice on
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one next thanks, unable to do The Splintered House as I we don't seem to have that Series in Australia (as far as I know anyway) Sorry :/

Date: May 24, 2016
    Username: BrianAndree
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Coastal Home for Sunset Valley
    Preferred Creator: Glenkarri, or the next available creator
    Claimed By:

BrianAndree can you contact me at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds/p30

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hello hillybeth! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Please check in on us from time to time to see how close we're getting to your request. If you need to make any changes, please edit your original post and let me know. Welcome to our thread! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    aricarai wrote: »
    Coming off unavailable and claiming this one:

Date: May 22, 2016
    Username: PrincessJen
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Dive Bar for Isla Paradiso
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

*waves* Hi PrincessJen - can you please check in here!

Hi!!! Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Welcome, justbrice! I've added your request to our Open Request list. If you need to update your request, please edit your original post. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited June 2016
    @villebro30 Hi there. I've just bought the Splintered series so I can read about this awesome house. I'm still working on the 100 Baby Challenge house, but I should be done in the next few weeks. Even if I'm not the one to claim your request, then I can help whoever claims it to sort it out. lol :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Hello hillybeth! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Please check in on us from time to time to see how close we're getting to your request. If you need to make any changes, please edit your original post and let me know. Welcome to our thread! :)

Thanks! I actually did edit it as the family is adding two more to their household. The parents are expecting boy/girl twins and already have two older kids.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Glen, i love your fishing village.
    Thankyou everyone for the comments about Blair Hall.
    h2xmsbl]

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    Glen, i love your fishing village.
    Thankyou everyone for the comments about Blair Hall.

Thanks Cal, I love your Blair Hall too, everyone has been so busy and creative it's hard to keep up, go Team. ;)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madame Secretary, since I'm thinking you have your eye on the "Splintered" request I will move down and claim these two please!

Date: May 27, 2016
    Username: TrashBinSouvenir
    Description: Traditional Mansion with Futuristic Twists for Bridgeport
    Preferred Creator: romagi1, Glenkarri, or the next available creator
    Claimed By:

Date: June 2, 2016
    Username: SimplyShandy
    Page: here
    Type: Sim, Sims 3
    Description: Sim-a-Like of Killian Jones/Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@trashbinsouvenir and @SimplyShandy, I haven't any questions at the moment but if you could please check in on my DNA thread so I know you still require your requests I would appreciate it! Thank You!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/728774/ღღ-romagis-d-n-a-thread-ღღ-vintage-victorian-pg-10-harrison-brothers-pg-11-ღღ/p1

• KikiSparks1209KikiSparks1209 Posts: 20 Member
    (I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but...) I'd like to request a sim based on me, if possible? (from sims 4)
    Username: KikiSparks1209
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Skin color: Light
    Hair color: Dark brown
    Aspiration​: Big Happy Family
    ​Bonus Trait: Domestic
    Traits: Genius, gloomy, and geek
    Name desired (optional): Jason Palumbo
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them, and I plan to keep it that way as I typically buy them right when they come out
    Link to reference pics (optional): My account won't let me post links
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? Yes, contact me about the links to reference photos, I have two links already but my account can't post links.
    Additional instructions? Not an instruction but a suggestion, feel free to use the more "feminine" clothes, accessories, etc. as the sim is based on me and I tend to wear those just as often as more masculine clothes, and with the recent update to the game, it's easier to do that sort of thing.
  • TotalpatriotTotalpatriot Posts: 12 New Member
    Username: Totalpatriot
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: Fair to tan
    Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Traits: Athletic, Brave, Green thumb, Family oriented, Workaholic
    Favorites: Red, Country, steak
    Sign: Sagitarus
    Lifetime Wish: World Renowned Surgeon
    Name desired (optional): Merissa
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Late night and Pets
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? None
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    Link to reference pics (optional): ttps://plus.google.com/110162741499610141098/posts/3SZbUJTrZ2u
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited June 2016
    for ourTeam Sec,

Please can you put this request on hold .
    AS ive not had any response from them.
    I claimed it on the 20th June

Date: June 16, 2016
    Username: @Darceyab896
    Description:
    Preferred Creator: calmorezoo
    Claimed By: calmorezoo
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    edited August 2016
    Username: Anua92
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, and High End Loft, Outdoor Living, Master Suite, and Movie Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): At least 40x40
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One nursery (large), One girl's room (I will change the bed sheets to match the favorite color of my Sims), Boy's room, and the master.
    Number of bathrooms: At least 5
    Favorite color schemes: Red, Black, White
    Colors you dislike: Orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Please pm me for a list
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? The Supernatural world (forget what it's called)
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.pixtea.com/pic.html?picId=7489
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden, Hot Tub, Pool, Large play area for the kids
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
    This is for a 100 baby challenge (the first gen. I will be looking for a new one for the second gen)
    2nd (and 3rd if needed) floor
    The nursery should accommodate 8 cribs, 4 for boys, 4 for girls, colored accordingly. It should have at least 4 xylophones and peg boxes.
    One bathroom will be attached to the nursery, with at least 6 potty chairs (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. Set like a rainbow) and a trash compactor.
    The boy's and girl's bedrooms should have room to sleep 8. Please make it easy to recolor the beds without ruining the decor in the rooms.
    One bathroom should attach to the girl's room, and one to the boy's. The all-in-one bathrooms would be perfect. At least 2 in both bathrooms, please.
    The Master I would like to be as romantic as possible. With a little corner nook with a desk and computer for the mother.
    The Master Bath should have shower, sink, toilet, and tub. I would like an attached walk-in closet.
    1st Floor
    I would like a painting area, an artisan room, and band area. The band and painting areas don't have to be separate rooms.
    I want a large separate dining area, with room for at least 12. I would like it to be as close to the kitchen as possible.
    The kitchen should have 3 fridges. That's my only request there.
    The living room should have plenty of seating space. I would like there to be enough room somewhere in there to put the presents during the winter holiday.
    I want a garage that holds at least 5 cars. Can be attached or not. Can be in the basement or not.
    Post edited by Anua92 on
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):Human
    Skin color:Tan
    Hair color:dirty blonde
    Traits:loves the outdoors, natural cook, family oriented, workaholic, great sense of humor
    Favorites:blue, country, hamburger
    Sign:sagitarus
    Lifetime Wish:CEO
    Name desired (optional):Merissa
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    Link to reference pics (optional): plus.google.com/110162741499610141098/posts/3SZbUJTrZ2u
    Is communication required before the creator begins work?
    Additional instructions?
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):Human
    Skin color:Tan
    Hair color:dirty blonde
    Traits:loves the outdoors, natural cook, family oriented, workaholic, great sense of humor
    Favorites:blue, country, hamburger
    Sign:sagitarus
    Lifetime Wish:CEO
    Name desired (optional):Merissa
    Link to reference pics (optional):plus.google.com/110162741499610141098/posts/3SZbUJTrZ2u
    Is communication required before the creator begins work?
    Additional instructions?
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Lovely coastal themed cottage Vicki! Got ya Rec'd!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Great coastal home Vicki! Nice decor and color palette. Rec'd, and will be downloading for a closer peek. Would fit nicely in our future project we will be working on soon! :wink:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @HSmith2016, I have your Mexican hacienda home finished; hope you like. (FYI - I have a few comments about the build posted in my contact thread.)

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8934289

Here's a few pics, but a lot more pictures can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/p4GDR

B07NY2C.jpg

UgtZGQK.jpg

URyELN9.png

iR4D0R7.jpg
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Thanks everyone. Sandraelle your Mexican House is splendid, you are so adventurous with colours and it pays off making this a very unique, colourful build. Must get her in too for a look through. Love the orange and aqua. :) Yes, Coastal Gambrel might suit our new project it is on a small lot.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

A lovely home Glenkarri . I really like your play on the roofing. Well done :smiley:

Wow Sandy, your Mexican hacienda looks like such a super fun build and you completed this so quickly. What a great way to play with colour :smiley:

Way to go teammates!
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, since I'm thinking you have your eye on the "Splintered" request I will move down and claim these two please!

Date: May 27, 2016
    Username: TrashBinSouvenir
    Description: Traditional Mansion with Futuristic Twists for Bridgeport
    Preferred Creator: romagi1, Glenkarri, or the next available creator
    Claimed By:

Date: June 2, 2016
    Username: SimplyShandy
    Type: Sim, Sims 3
    Description: Sim-a-Like of Killian Jones/Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@trashbinsouvenir and @SimplyShandy, I haven't any questions at the moment but if you could please check in on my DNA thread so I know you still require your requests I would appreciate it! Thank You!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/728774/ღღ-romagis-d-n-a-thread-ღღ-vintage-victorian-pg-10-harrison-brothers-pg-11-ღღ/p1

Thank you on both points!! :)
    SLpPUp.png