Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kids Stuff Pack Giveway (2) CLOSED

Comments

• howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member
    I'd like to enter. <3
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    I went into the the BestBuy site and I ordered the pack as if I was ordering for myself (they charge taxes, so it is a little more than on Origin) and in 30 minutes I got a code in my e-mail and I just copy the code and paste it for the winner to go in and put in the code. I sent a copy to a good friend so she could try it out to see if it works and it does, so all is well.
    Any Sims item I ever bought from EA/Origin, for my entire Simming lifetime, was always the SAME amount/taxed the same, as at Best Buy. :|
    HOW do you get it for less on Origin? :o

BTW, I am confused a bit, is this contest still open?
    I entered earlier in this thread..

The contest as far as I know is still open. I am not charged taxes on my orders, maybe it goes by where you live if Origin taxes the order or not. Don't know or it could be because I am taking the money from my wallet that I have with EA.

From the post the op made it is open until July1st
    Kittiez wrote: »
    Would love to if it's still open!

Still open until July 1st!
    ebuchala wrote: »
    Would love to enter, if it's still open. Thank you both!

Still open July 1st!
    This is so much fun I may do it for all the stuff packs! Seems not everyone buys the stuff packs, but to win them is exciting and I am having fun seeing this get bigger and bigger.
  • Cesal95Cesal95 Posts: 298 Member
    It seems this pack has made a lot of simmers happy, I'd like to participate :) Thanks for doing this.
    PoroLoL_zpset4qfym5.gif
  • lanna_rawrlanna_rawr Posts: 25 Member
    Wow, you are very generous, thankyou. I would like to enter please. :]
    You are all entered on Friday @simsfan964 will pick out the winners, as I am not sure that I will be on I am going to be operated on for cancer that day, but he will let me know and by July 2nd I will have the code out to the winner on my end. Thanks all for understanding.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Thank you all for the kind words everyone. Glad we're able to do this giveaway.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    I'll enter! Thank ya'll for doing this. <3
  • SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Why not? I'd like to participate :smile:
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Sunfisher0Sunfisher0 Posts: 211 Member
    I'd like to enter too, please :)
  • Ghostkev79Ghostkev79 Posts: 20 Member
    I'd like to enter
  • KeffersKeffers Posts: 984 Member
    I'd like to enter into this contest. Thanks
  • littledismal06littledismal06 Posts: 19 Member
    I would like to enter and also say a huge thank you for hosting the give a way. That is very generous.
  • smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    You are so sweet and generous, thank you. :) I'd love to enter.
  • Callous_LilyCallous_Lily Posts: 198 Member
    Thanks for explaining how it works and confirming that you'd actually done the process before with no problems.
    It will be fun seeing who wins.

[/quote]

I went into the the BestBuy site and I ordered the pack as if I was ordering for myself (they charge taxes, so it is a little more than on Origin) and in 30 minutes I got a code in my e-mail and I just copy the code and paste it for the winner to go in and put in the code. I sent a copy to a good friend so she could try it out to see if it works and it does, so all is well. [/quote]

• CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    @jimmysnan Thanks for given us more chances of a win, so generous.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'll sign up for this, thank you!
    Wow! 9 pages, this makes me happy. Good Luck all!!!
  • Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    After seeing the pics of this and one of my sims family having kids, I kinda like it. But right now we don't have the extra $10 for a little while with 3 toddlers and an 8 year old. So I'll enter if it's not too late.
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »
    After seeing the pics of this and one of my sims family having kids, I kinda like it. But right now we don't have the extra $10 for a little while with 3 toddlers and an 8 year old. So I'll enter if it's not too late.

Not too late open until July 1st at 3:00 p.m. EST! You have plenty of time.
    A lot of people are sending me personal messages. I do not mind at all I love to get your messages. Makes me feel very special!
  • 5031first5031first Posts: 3 New Member
    This would be so neat to win! Thanks so much for doing this. :)
    zowiez wrote: »
    zowiez wrote: »
    Heya, I would love to enter. My girlfriend recently got me the sims 4 so i can share her addiction. I'm only 20 hours in (nothing a on her 500+ hours) but I am liking it quite a bit, this pack is the first one thats really caught my eye, especially the collectible monster card game. Anywho, good luck everyone!

Smart girlfriend, now you can both be together and feed your hobbies!

Yeah, she kept talking to me about challenges and different things she was doing and I never could quite grasp it all, everything makes more sense now. It will definitely suck up some time before you know it lol. I have yet to try a challenge but it's in the books. Whenever i get the kids pack i plan on playing through that for a while, iv'e made it a personal goal to collect all 20 of the monster cards and the additional 20 holographic ones. I think it would be a cool kid challenge, i think it would be pretty cool to try to complete the collection before aging up.

Check your messages, I answered you there. @zowiez
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top