Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited June 2016
    Teanias wrote: »
    @Lizzie1234 I am good currently procrastinating I should be working on straightening my room around but instead I have gotten interested in a black and white treasure hunting western! After it is over I guess I shall have to get to my room!

This is me, I should be doing housework but I procrastinate on here lol
    Post edited by Kylieb191 on
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    Cassielovessims2Cassielovessims2 Posts: 27 Member
    Hi everyone, I am new to the forums but not new to the sims! I played 1 and 2 and have been playing 3 since it was released. Thanks to @Franny for inviting me over here :)
    At the moment i'm aiming for the India Inspirations and Brunch at the Old Mill sets, so my top five reflects those.
    1. India Inspiration- Elegant Teardrop Maang Tikka
    2. India Inspired Bedroom- India Dreams Light
    3. India Inspiration- Simply Stunning Maang Tikka
    4. The Old Dried-Up Well
    5. Floral Undo

I hope that I have followed all of the rules, if not please let me know! o:)
  • Options
    Fields007Fields007 Posts: 126 Member
    Thinking some people will have some nice surprises when they log on B)

Hope you keeping your wishlists upto date cause I noticed 1 or 2 don't have any items left to gift
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    @debbycanty thank you for clearing out my top 5! <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    I have updated my top 5. Still working on "Muse Luxury", "Asian Fusion" and "Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles" while they are still on sale.
  • Options
    ChanCakeChanCake Posts: 171 Member
    Thank you so so much for the items, @AriesVePiras <3 They really do help! :smiley:

Updated my Top 5! :blush:
  • Options
    Thank you for the gifts @HSmith2016 its super kind of you!

i still can't edit my posts yet but my wishlist is updated a little, I'm in the process of cleaning it up :)
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thank you to @Fields007 for my gift! Happy Wednesday all!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    @charlotteprice thank you so much for the gifts, its super generous of you o:)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @debbycanty for all the gifts you threw at me ^_^ it's really helped bring the price down of the faire folk furnishings ^_^
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    Thank you very much @Fields007 and @AriesVePiras for the hairstyles. I think I am going to try for the Glitter and Glam bed set on sale this week so I updated my Top 5 with items from there. Does anyone have any sets they really liked that they'd recommend because I am trying to find some new ones.
    Sims 3 Wishlist
  • Options
    AriesVePirasAriesVePiras Posts: 104 Member

Woo, talk about a hot Wednesday here, over 100 degrees and no such thing as shade here, lol. Went to visit my dad, he is back in a regular room again, he developed pneumonia, but thankfully the hospital finally assigned him a doctor who caught it in time, and changed/upped his antibiotics. Then my oldest (21) son helped me take my youngest (6) son to one of our local parks. We couldn't stay for long, as none of the water fountains in this worked (ugh!), but he still had fun before we had to escape into air conditioned environment. A good day so far overall.
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    Updated my wishlist! :smiley: I'm working on the prisim art studio :)
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited June 2016
    Thank you @Pandypink for the Classic Tuxedo! I really like the Contemporary Comfort collection, Haute Hip and Collectionne Stanke is nice. If you're looking for a more beach-y feel, Nautical Living , Island Villa or Sun, Surf & Sand would work. Those are all good collections that I use quite a bit.

@AriesVePiras, I'm glad the doctors caught your dad's pneumonia quickly and were able to combat that with antibiotics. With his weakened immune system, he is unfortunately prone to all kinds of things. My thoughts are with you and your family while you're going through this.

@Ariel0105, you can't really "work on" the Prism Art Studio, as it is a venue and sold as a whole unit. I made the same kind of mistake when I was first starting out with Grimm's Ghastly Manor. If someone gifts you a part of the venue, it doesn't go towards the whole cost. So your best bet is not to list any of the individual items from those venues that state Not Available for the Complete Your Set Discount unless, of course, you only want a part of the set and not the whole venue. It's best just to put the whole venue on your wishlist and perhaps someday a gracious and awesome gifter will send it your way and surprise you while you save up to get it yourself. ;)
  • Options
    @pandypink thank you so much for the le cirque noveau - the auguste & the soar away dress I love them :D as for sets, i'm with @HSmith2016 with Nautical Living & Sun, Surf & Sand anoher possibility, the Bayside set if you don't already have it :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited June 2016
    Thank you @MiaSkywalker for the Love and Lace Dress! :) My Sims will love it!

Updated my top 5
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @AriesVePiras well, a regular room sounds like good news for your dad :) I don't know what pneumonia is but I'm glad there's a doctor who caught it and that your father now is getting the care he needs!

For me it was a good day as well, for the most of it that is ;) I managed to finish sanding in the kitchen and my man and I put the first layer of paint on! So tomorrow we can tackle the second layer and that SHOULD be enough lol. If not we still have friday to finish it and then we can hang our curtains on either friday or saturday, yay! Also bought an outdoor residence for my bunny ;) and my man and I built the Ikea bathroom cabinet (huh, if I see it was Godmorgon you can all see in your own country what it is lol! Gotta love Ikea) within an hour, niceee.

But I was all dizzy all day, almost fainted a couple of times. But as it was just almost I still think overall it was a good day ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    Thank you @HSmith2016 for the Glam Bedroom items! I do really love beach things so those types of sets will probably be really fun, especially with Sunlit Tides.
    Top 5 Update
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Pandypink
    Sims 3 Wishlist
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@HSmith2016 thanks for the Char-le-Gnome !!! <3

It is cute. Thank you!!! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Updated top 5. Working on "Morocco Mystique" while it is on sale. I missed "Muse Luxury" because something came up in RL. But I will get it free next time it is on sale or DD.
  • Options
    AriesVePirasAriesVePiras Posts: 104 Member

Woohoo! My husband bought me World Adventures on the Steam Sale...and I got my eye on buying one more. I was thinking Seasons. Anyways, woohoo!!
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Thank you @AriesVePiras for the gifts, they do help! I'm glad they caught your father's pneumonia on time.

Here's my new Top5:
    1.India Inspiration- Indian Hipster Fusion Jacket
    2.India Inspiration- Silk Four Button Jacket
    3.India Inspiration- Modern Cropped Kurta
    4.Clustered Electric Firefly Jars
    5.Fuzzy Friends Fence
  • Options
  • Options
    Woohoo! My husband bought me World Adventures on the Steam Sale...and I got my eye on buying one more. I was thinking Seasons. Anyways, woohoo!!
    Nice If you not already got it get supernatrual, adds some great features to the sims such as fair wings etc even if you choose not to use the magic powers

• Options
    ChanCakeChanCake Posts: 171 Member
    edited June 2016
    Thank you to @Cloroxclean for the lovely Ivy! :smiley: It's definately something I will use a lot!

@AriesVePiras, yay! Definately get more if you can! It's an awesome sale. :smiley: I got the last EP and Stuff Pack on that sale. Because I missed buying Into the Future and the Movie stuff pack when they came out because I couldn't play.

Edit: Just saw the update on your dad. Glad they caught that and that a doctor is now assigned to him aswell!