Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kids Stuff Pack Giveway (2) CLOSED

Comments

• theafricansimtheafricansim Posts: 114 Member
    Thank you so much for your generosity! I'd like to enter too, I can't afford it at the moment as I am tied up with medical bills for my beloved doggy. Good luck to everyone!
    "The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises." Leo Buscaglia -
    d1FRKNs.jpg

• dess93dess93 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'd like to enter please! Thank you! :)
  • vqra45vqra45 Posts: 32 Member
    I would like to enter,thank you <3
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    rshell193 wrote: »
    I want to participate in this one as well please :) I really want this stuff pack but I won't be able to afford it or anything for a while :( no one will hire me around here and it's starting to get really annoying.

@rshell193 I am totally with you on this and just wanted to comment that you are not the only one. I am a well qualified person with extensive experience and a degree and can't find a job. It is totally annoying. Thought you might like to know you are not alone. Misery loves company and all that .... :)
  • LadyVixenLadyVixen Posts: 80 Member
    I would love to enter. Thank you!
  • FleReignFleReign Posts: 55 Member
    Thank you so much, I'd like to enter!
  • teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    count me in:)))) and good luck to everybody:))))))) happy simming:)
    P.S. Thank you both for giveaway <3
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
    @Glimmer50 I hope I'm tagging you right here XD I completely understand that I am not the only one in the same situation. It really does suck how people don't want to hire people nowadays. I am not as experienced as you though. I only just graduated high school a year ago and haven't been able to go college :( no one will hire me for no reason too. It's so annoying
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Thank you and i would like to enter as well. Good Luck everyone.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • FlewingFlewing Posts: 95 Member
    Wow! I'd really like to enter!
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    I'd like to enter!
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • Heavensent2010Heavensent2010 Posts: 167 Member
    I would like to enter! Thanks for holding the giveaway!
  • Kerem93Kerem93 Posts: 149 Member
    I'd love to enter woohoo!
    Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.

-Theodore Roosevelt

• LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    I would really love to participate in this if possible!
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Please enter me in the giveaway drawing too! And thanks so much for doing these -- it's really great. Good luck everyone!
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • PublicityPublicity Posts: 121 Member
    Wish you all luck :)! I already own this and it's been very fun and really has me enjoying the child stage like never before.

@simgirl1010 @Simfan923 @jimmysnan Just want to thank all of you! I consider myself new to this community and I never imagined people like you did this for others. To spend your own money on people you've never met without any prompt or real reason beyond your generosity is inspiring. I wish I could do something like this and hopefully one day I will be able to. Thank you for giving others a chance to experience this pack and enhance their game and support Sims 4 :)
  • juliewjuliew Posts: 17 Member
    i would like to enter <3 thanks for the giveaway!!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2016
    I would LOVE to participate! Thanks for the opportunity! :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    I'd love to enter please, you're so nice for doing this - thank you. Happy Simming everyone!
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Publicity wrote: »
    Wish you all luck :)! I already own this and it's been very fun and really has me enjoying the child stage like never before.

@simgirl1010 @Simfan923 @jimmysnan Just want to thank all of you! I consider myself new to this community and I never imagined people like you did this for others. To spend your own money on people you've never met without any prompt or real reason beyond your generosity is inspiring. I wish I could do something like this and hopefully one day I will be able to. Thank you for giving others a chance to experience this pack and enhance their game and support Sims 4 :)

Thanks for the kind words. I have been ill (cancer) and I just see things a little different since I have this. I think if you give you get back ten fold, and besides it gives me enjoyment to see others enjoying this little thing I can do.
  • Callous_LilyCallous_Lily Posts: 198 Member
    If it's not too much trouble, could @mskube or @jimmysnan or anyone whose done this successfully please start a thread with clear, concise instructions how another simmer can do this. A walk through for dummies so to speak. And kudos to @jimmysnan for being such a generous Sim fan, spreading the Simlove.
    mskube wrote: »
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    hannaaj22 wrote: »
    How do you do this? How do you buy extra copies of the packs. I have tried that so I could gift and they just started downloading on my computer. If you let me know how to do this, I will purchase another one so there will be three to give away!

Hello. I think I read on another thread recently that in order to give away copies they must not be bought on origin as this ties them to your account. Instead you would have to buy it from another retailer such as Amazon or Game (I am from the UK but any other shop is fine). This way when the code is emailed to you you will able to give the code to another person. I think the code will work across the world too but I'm not 100% sure. Hope this helps and thank you for being so generous too :smile:

I know I had to buy another copy on Amazon for someone else, but they do not get the packs right away, sometimes they do not get them. I had to buy a gift card and send that to the person so they could purchase their own. I had to have e-mail address and such. The lowest you can buy a gift card is $25.00.

Because you need to make sure you purchase the digital download option.
    I just checked Best Buy and you can get the digital download Amazon doesn't have it yet.

I will check BestBuy but the op has not confirmed that he/she wants me to help with this.

No pressure just wanted to explain the procedure. I only know because I've given many codes as gifts.

If it's not too much trouble, could @mskube or @jimmysnan or anyone whose done this successfully please start a thread with clear, concise instructions how another simmer can do this. A walk through for dummies so to speak. And kudos to @jimmysnan for being such a generous Sim fan, spreading the Simlove.
    hannaaj22 wrote: »
    How do you do this? How do you buy extra copies of the packs. I have tried that so I could gift and they just started downloading on my computer. If you let me know how to do this, I will purchase another one so there will be three to give away!

Hello. I think I read on another thread recently that in order to give away copies they must not be bought on origin as this ties them to your account. Instead you would have to buy it from another retailer such as Amazon or Game (I am from the UK but any other shop is fine). This way when the code is emailed to you you will able to give the code to another person. I think the code will work across the world too but I'm not 100% sure. Hope this helps and thank you for being so generous too :smile:

I know I had to buy another copy on Amazon for someone else, but they do not get the packs right away, sometimes they do not get them. I had to buy a gift card and send that to the person so they could purchase their own. I had to have e-mail address and such. The lowest you can buy a gift card is $25.00.

Because you need to make sure you purchase the digital download option.
    I just checked Best Buy and you can get the digital download Amazon doesn't have it yet.

I will check BestBuy but the op has not confirmed that he/she wants me to help with this.

No pressure just wanted to explain the procedure. I only know because I've given many codes as gifts.

I went into the the BestBuy site and I ordered the pack as if I was ordering for myself (they charge taxes, so it is a little more than on Origin) and in 30 minutes I got a code in my e-mail and I just copy the code and paste it for the winner to go in and put in the code. I sent a copy to a good friend so she could try it out to see if it works and it does, so all is well.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I'll enter, thank you for doing this :)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    I went into the the BestBuy site and I ordered the pack as if I was ordering for myself (they charge taxes, so it is a little more than on Origin) and in 30 minutes I got a code in my e-mail and I just copy the code and paste it for the winner to go in and put in the code. I sent a copy to a good friend so she could try it out to see if it works and it does, so all is well.
    Any Sims item I ever bought from EA/Origin, for my entire Simming lifetime, was always the SAME amount/taxed the same, as at Best Buy. :|
    HOW do you get it for less on Origin? :o

BTW, I am confused a bit, is this contest still open?
    I entered earlier in this thread..

Any Sims item I ever bought from EA/Origin, for my entire Simming lifetime, was always the SAME amount/taxed the same, as at Best Buy. :|
    HOW do you get it for less on Origin? :o

BTW, I am confused a bit, is this contest still open?
    I entered earlier in this thread..

The contest as far as I know is still open. I am not charged taxes on my orders, maybe it goes by where you live if Origin taxes the order or not. Don't know or it could be because I am taking the money from my wallet that I have with EA.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top