Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I might sound plum but I've lost it with Leia and Tonai... since Mor did that thing and took them out of the "court" what happend to them?

They are still around...but right at the moment, we aren't focusing on the main story. They will be back, I can assure you!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @pammiechick oh right, since kalani is creator now :D sry I got things mixed up. Maybe I'll read the beginning again, I loved Abra and Buffy ^^
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    @pammiechick oh right, since kalani is creator now :D sry I got things mixed up. Maybe I'll read the beginning again, I loved Abra and Buffy ^^

Yes...back in the days of old when Amazons punished men and loved women. ;) Until the curse...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »

Yes...back in the days of old when Amazons punished men and loved women. ;) Until the curse...

I need to catch up where I left off, too, but it's really hard to find where that was, lol. I was considering rereading from the beginning, too, and making an index as I go but I'll have to find the motivation, lol.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    edited June 2016
    When Lionel arrives back, he works out with Kandor and Masaru. "I put Brayden’s plum in the dungeon myself. He won’t be bothering Kalani anymore.”

Screenshot_343.jpg

Just then, Kalani arrives, coming up to Kandor. “Would you like to go to Pirate’s Cove with me today? We can eat first and then take a swim if you like.”

“Of course, princess. I’d like that very much.”

Screenshot_347.jpg

The lava falls’ water trickles in the background as the two walk behind the resort to a huge pirate’s boat that’s been turned into a restaurant. “What do you think, Kandor?”

“I believe it will be nice.”

Screenshot_348.jpg

“Good. First we will sit down inside and order food. What kind of food do you eat, Kandor?”

Screenshot_349.jpg

At this, Kandor’s expression grows cold, but he says nothing.

Screenshot_352.jpg

“What is wrong?”

“This place. I-I cannot go.”

Screenshot_355.jpg

“Why not? The queen had this built especially for today. For you. How can you say this?”

Kandor looks down. “I-I cannot say, princess. But I will not enter.”

Screenshot_350.jpg

Disappointment floods Kalani and she points at him. “So, you are turning down our date? And for a reason you will not share? I don’t understand.”

Screenshot_360.jpg

“I am very sorry, princess. I am not worthy of you. You may as well send me home.”

Screenshot_358.jpg

Outrage bubbles inside Kalani until she notices the scars all over Kandor’s face. Maybe the place reminds him of his many tortures? It would be cruel not to listen to him. She chews on her cheek, thinking. Finally, she says, “No, Kandor, I will not send you home. I’m the one who is sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. We will go somewhere else, but not today. I will tell you this though. Don’t ever say that you are not worthy of me again.”

Kandor winces then bows.

Kalani is not sure how she will ever break through the thick wall Kandor surrounds himself. Especially since many of the men are so open with their emotions around her.

Runoi comes to mind. She remembers her promise of lobster dinner. Maybe he would enjoy this place?

Once they arrive back at the resort, Kalani bounds toward Runoi asking him to go with her to the restaurant.

Kandor glares at his rival.

Screenshot_361.jpg

Once she changes, she takes him to Pirate’s Cove. “Kandor did not like this place. What do you think, Runoi? Is it evil? Maybe we should not go?”

He flashes his sultry smile. “It is perfect, my rosy beauty queen. I’ll go anywhere with you.”

Screenshot_394.jpg

She shakes her head at the difference between Runoi and Kandor. They are the polar opposites. And yet, she’s extremely attracted to both of them. She wonders at herself. Chuckling, she smirks. “You’re such a flatterer. I wonder if I can trust you around the ladies. I just sent one arrogant plumhole home. Will you be like this, Runoi?”

Screenshot_395.jpg

“Arrogant? Me? I am nothing but your devoted slave, ready to fulfill any and all of your desires. It hurts me just a little that you would put me in with that plum, Brayden. But I will not fault you, sweet rose, because I understand you do not know me very well.” He bows with a flourish of his hand. “Please go before me and pick out the most gallant table. I will make sure the host attends us.”

Kalani laughs. No, Runoi is right. He is nothing like that plum, Brayden. “Okay, I will meet you inside then.”

At the entrance, Kalani sees a slave and asks about a table.

“Right this way, princess. It should be very nice.”

Screenshot_398.jpg

Settling into their seats, Runoi surveys the menu. “This will not do, my sweet rose.”

Screenshot_399.jpg

“What’s wrong?”

“There is no lobster thermidor.”

She bites her lip, looking over the menu. “You know, you’re right. Sorry about that!”

Screenshot_404.jpg

He gives her his sweet smile. “I’ll just have to make it for you at home now won’t I?”

Blushing, Kalani asks, “So, Runoi, tell me about your home tribe, Makai. How was it for you? Did you grow up in a loving environment? I sometimes forget not all tribes follow after my grandmother’s nontraditional ways toward slaves.”

Screenshot_401.jpg

“Well, it may not surprise you by looking at what a fine specimen I am,” he winks as Kalani’s insides jump. “But my tribe’s sole purpose is to raise outstanding slaves as breeders. Therefore, we are taught in all skills at the highest level, not only in martial arts and mana, but also in other skills such as cooking, woodworking, painting, music and that sort of thing.”

He takes Kalani’s hand and rubs her fingers. “But the thing we focus on the most is giving pleasure to the women who desire us.”

Screenshot_402.jpg

Kalani is ensnared by Runoi’s gorgeous green eyes. Tingles travel up her arm where Runoi is stroking her. She stammers, “S-So, it was a hard life, it would seem.”

Screenshot_405.jpg

“On the contrary, sweet rose, slaves are the profit of my people, therefore a tribal son is treated almost like royalty. We are given everything from when we are little and rewarded greatly if we achieve well. I will have you know that it is my special honor that I won the right to have this chance at becoming your mate. I had to beat out the top slaves of my tribe. I can only thank the Maker for this.” Lowering his voice, he whispers, “Kalani, I hope we can get to know one another better. I want to show you all that I’ve been taught.”

Screenshot_407.jpg

Kalani’s face heats up for she knows what Runoi means but she must pull back. There are so many other men she must get to know first before she goes further.

At this moment, the server asks for their order.

Runoi opens the menu. “Ah, yes, first we’ll have the Cubed Ahi with Veggie Wasabi Matrix then we’ll move to the jungle Moss Egg with Lavender Wisps because my sweet rosy queen is from the jungle.”

“You mean the desert.”

“Yes, I mean the jungle desert. And then we’ll have the savory Bacon Love Petals because I want to show my rosy treasure how I’m feeling about her.”

The server giggles. “Is he for real, Princess Kalani?”

Screenshot_403.jpg

Kalani rolls her eyes and smiles. “Runoi, do you really think we’ll eat all that?”

“Hold on, sweet rose, I’m only getting started. That is for our appetizers. Now, for the main course, we’ll have the Tiger Shrimp in Dewdrop broth because my rosy queen reminds me of a powerful tiger—so beautiful, but watch out! She may bite.” He waggles his eyebrows at her over the menu.

Kalani shakes her head. “Are you finished?”

“Not in the least. We’ll have the rack of lamb, the steak done medium rare, and finish with the volcano pasta. After all, we do have a lava falls in our backyard.”

It takes several minutes for the server to write out all the orders. “Done. We’ll have them out as soon as possible.” She gives Kalani a knowing smile that says he-is-a-handful-but-I’ll-take-him-if-you-don’t-want-him.

Kalani crosses her arms. “Runoi. We can’t possibly eat all of that.”

Runoi shrugs. “You don’t have to, but I can assure you, I will. I’m hungry. And besides. I only want the best of the best for you. If this place doesn’t have the decency to serve your favorite meal, we’ll make them serve everything else.”

Screenshot_400.jpg

Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Runoi, a man whom loves woohoo and food. Like any other man really :lol:
    I love him! He's too funny!

I wonder why Kandor would not enter though...
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh Runoi! :D He is such chatterbox! :D
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    So, you know how I was considering having some slave drama?
    The game decided for me. xD
    Wz5RTFF.png
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
    @Amazingamphy Uh oh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Hahahaha Runoi is amazing!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    hmm Runoi what a flatterer , even if he doesn't end up being her soul mate he might be nice to keep around anyway.
    Then there's Kandor being as mysterious as usual . I kind of like it that he doesn't grovel at her feet , it suits him.
    And did I read correctly that we might see more of the disappearing tribe members ?
    You always have a way to keep us on the edge of out seat waiting for more.
    Laugh out loud. Often
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    hmm Runoi what a flatterer , even if he doesn't end up being her soul mate he might be nice to keep around anyway.
    Then there's Kandor being as mysterious as usual . I kind of like it that he doesn't grovel at her feet , it suits him.
    And did I read correctly that we might see more of the disappearing tribe members ?
    You always have a way to keep us on the edge of out seat waiting for more.

Yes...I'll get back to the main story after Kalani's quest is done. You will see Mor, Simon, Tonai, Leia, Aulani, Ysa and all the rest again!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    Screenshot_348.jpg

I love her look here... those red lips look great on her! I think I'm mixed up with another story, does she only get one mate?
    edited June 2016
    fabtiffsim wrote: »
    Screenshot_348.jpg

I love her look here... those red lips look great on her! I think I'm mixed up with another story, does she only get one mate?

Yes...she's only choosing one, but a few might come home with her to be in her tribe. ;) In most Amazon stories, Amazons usually mate only once with one male and then he leaves or is sacrificed. She may choose another if she wants another baby and can mate with many to make as many children as she likes. But this story has been an evolution with the tribe getting laxer on slave rules and going more toward a traditional family. We'll see how many generations it takes to form true families.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Now I wonder why Kandor will not enter he is so mysterious?! Runoi is kinda overbearing not sure if I like him or not. :/ Excited to read more and see how this all ends up! :)
  • LanthellaLanthella Posts: 11 New Member
    Can we start a #TeamRunoi ? He's such a gem! XD
    Lanthella wrote: »

Yes! Teams are always welcome here!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • crispcrunchgirlcrispcrunchgirl Posts: 434 Member
    @pammiechick Thank you!

uWoZIHf.gif
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I'm afraid I we would all end up gaining way to much weight on his team.

Laugh out loud. Often

LOL!! Yeah, and he can eat and eat and not gain a pound!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    fabtiffsim wrote: »
    Screenshot_348.jpg

I love her look here... those red lips look great on her!

Me too! Love her top. <3 Kandor.. Why didn't you enter? Runoi has quite an appetite! :D

LOL!! Yeah, and he can eat and eat and not gain a pound!!!

What all Amazon strive for... xD
    HmypxT0.png
    survivor1.jpg

After they finish eating dinner, Kalani takes Runoi by the arm. “I had such a nice time with you, Runoi. I wish the date wouldn’t end, but I’ve got a lot to do tomorrow and need to go.”

“I am grateful for the honor, sweet rose. I hope we have another chance to get to know one another even better.”

Screenshot_410.jpg

Runoi kisses her hand. With all of Kalani’s heart, she really doesn’t want the date to end, but she’s afraid their relationship would not be fair to the other men whom she hasn’t had much time with. It is for this reason she is leaving the date early.

“Good bye, Runoi.”

“Good night, dear princess.”

The following day, Kalani dresses, getting ready to speak with Kandor and invite him out on another date. When she searches for him, she ambles toward the horseshoe pit since Kandor had such a wonderful time beating her the other night but instead, she finds Kal.

“Hello, princess. My, you look GORGEOUS, if I’m allowed to say.”

Screenshot_388.jpg

Kalani is so happy to see Kal. It seems like forever since they had their group date. “You may flatter me all you wish if I get to do the same to you.”

Screenshot_387.jpg

“Did you come down here to see me, beautiful?”

Screenshot_385.jpg

Inside Kalani thinks, “I wish.” But knows this isn’t fair to Kandor even though she’s had an easier time connecting with Kal. “I’m actually on my way to see Kandor. I owe him a date.”

Screenshot_386.jpg

“You’re looking way too good for him. He won’t appreciate your beauty the way I will. Come on...stay here with me. We didn’t get to talk much on our group date.”

Screenshot_373.jpg

“I-I can’t...a promise is a promise.”

Turning back to his game, Kal says, “All right, but I don’t think Kandor will miss you if you play just one game with me.”

Screenshot_375.jpg

Kalani giggles. “Maybe I have time for one game.”

Screenshot_379.jpg

Kal stops what he is doing, eyes locking onto hers.

“What is it?”

“I’m sorry, princess, I just cannot believe I’m here with you. In my other tribe, it was so horrible, I thought my life would end and now...”

Screenshot_383.jpg

Kal had told Kalani on their group date about his awful situation. He had been cloned from a dead man’s bones of his former tribe--a renowned slave named Kalani from the Legends of Morina. A witch who performed the cloning abused him abominably, making him her plaything and he hated her for what she did. He escaped the evil woman, ending up at the slave hold with the chance to become Kalani’s mate. It broke Kalani’s heart to hear of this witch, knowing about her own father’s story with Mor.

Kalani could not keep her emotions back any longer. She takes a step closer to him, feeling the electric tension between them. Rising on her tiptoes, she kisses him.

Screenshot_384.jpg

The kiss deepens as they hold onto one another, Kalani’s heart racing. Slipping his arms around her, Kal moves down to her neck, sending shivers through her. “Kal,” she says, breathless, “We shouldn’t do this out here. Someone might see.”

Screenshot_389.jpg

When he pulls back, he says, “Sorry...I...er...just couldn’t help it.”

Kalani leans in and whispers, “I will give you a date soon, Kal.”

Screenshot_392.jpg

“Here is a rose. It is a promise.”

Screenshot_380.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    :open_mouth: omg omg omg
    HmypxT0.png
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    #teamKalani and dont think i din't see you there in the background Runoi!