Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adding FreePlay friends

Comments

• ateKnaateKna Posts: 136 Member
    gamecenter name is ateKna. Please add me.
  • JenRyan317JenRyan317 Posts: 1 New Member
    Please add me. Game Center ID is
    ~JenRyan~
  • ScrapeMcKneezScrapeMcKneez Posts: 1 New Member
    Add me plz, my gamecenter name is SpiritInBlack
  • SmutpommesSmutpommes Posts: 1 New Member
    I play The sims freeplay 3 times in a Day..... Please ADD me on game center: Smutpommes
  • Ilsy25Ilsy25 Posts: 3 New Member
    I need more neighbours for simfree play. Pse add me on game center - ilsy25. Thx
  • MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    Is there a way to add neighbors/friends without having to go through Facebook? I want to add more friends, but I hate how most apps and games are tied to FB. I'm not a FB fan. :/
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    edited June 2016
    Is there a way to add neighbors/friends without having to go through Facebook? I want to add more friends, but I hate how most apps and games are tied to FB. I'm not a FB fan. :/
    If you are playing the iOS version then you can add other iOS users via the Game Center instead.

If you are playing on Windows Phone then you can add Xbox friends.

If you are playing the android version then you can add Google+ friends through Google Play.

But the advantage with Facabook is that you also can add iOS users as friends to your android game or visa versa. But I agree with you that Facebook's way is awful because I don't want my "friends" in games to know my personal information too and to get mixed with my real life friends.

Personally I prefer Google's way.because you don't have to wait for your friend's confirmation on your request. They are added immediately if only you add their user id. But you need to install the Google+ app for this to work at all.
  • teeteesamonebabyteeteesamonebaby Posts: 3 New Member
    Looking for new Sims Freeplay neighbors!
    IOS Game Center (Apple) add me!
    teeteesamonebaby
    teeteesamonebaby
    teeteesamonebaby
  • BeckieBBPBeckieBBP Posts: 2 New Member
    I need a friend with a pool with a diving board to advance. Thanks!
    (Beckiep. in game center.)
  • AlohomoraAlohomora Posts: 1 New Member
    Add me xD
    ios Game Center
    Alohomora&Lumos
  • LinasmomLinasmom Posts: 2 New Member
    How can I add more ppl I need to finish the speech quest and no one has the right mirror!
  • LinasmomLinasmom Posts: 2 New Member
    I have Facebook
  • ChrisEr28ChrisEr28 Posts: 1 New Member
    I need friends for the sims free play I don't have any that still play so please add me buzymommyof2
  • Amitola96Amitola96 Posts: 1 New Member
    In need of friends, Game center name tinkerbelle96
  • PhelaniePhelanie Posts: 1 New Member
    Please add me thru fb. Phel.anie@facebook.com.
  • GurlGamer05GurlGamer05 Posts: 336 Member
    My game center ID is gurlgamer05
    My Google Play games ID is also gurlgamer05
  • SmakinSmakin Posts: 1 New Member
    Please add me. I need neighbour's with a movie camera. My name is ۥ$ Copy and paste it if you can't find the symbols. Thanks soo much. I play everyday.
  • Icey112Icey112 Posts: 1 New Member
    Feel free to add me for SimsFreeplay! :) My GameCenter ID is: Kikiibby<3
  • GamerSarahGamerSarah Posts: 2 New Member
    Looking for neighbors please add me on Facebook www.facebook.com/sarah.gaming.923
  • McPugh_JesseMcPugh_Jesse Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a Microsoft phone and I was wondering how I could add friends for the Sims FreePlay... The Microsoft store doesn't seem to carry anything for this...
    Help?
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I have a Microsoft phone and I was wondering how I could add friends for the Sims FreePlay... The Microsoft store doesn't seem to carry anything for this...
    Help?
    The guide for Windows Phone is:
    "Window's phone players do not connect through facebook. You connect through the xbox game center.

Go to your Games tab where you will see the list of game apps that you've downloaded
    Swipe left to the Social tab
    Click on the Friends Box (on my phone it looks like a leaning square with a ball on top)
    At the bottom of the screen press the (+) add button
    Enter the gamer tag you wish to add
    Choose Add Friend"

I copied it from http://www.supercheats.com/iphoneipad/questions/thesimsfreeplay/345744/how-to-add-friends-in-windows.htm where there also are some friends that you can add.
  • hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Hey everyone!

After a hiatus from the game, I've returned. I found out that the account options have changed. I've created an account for the Google Play game center. Thanks for all the comments!

Find me as Moriaena :)