Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Road to Fame quest for Teens

MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
I'm trying to complete the road to fame quest for teen sims and am having a hard time getting past having to write 6 pieces of music. As of now, my sim can play the bass guitar and the keyboard. She has written 5 pieces so far and I am having a hard time getting the last piece. She has gotten 3 in the first row which unlocked the bass guitar. She needs one more in the second row to unlock the drums. I have alternated back and forth between the guitar and keyboard, but the same pieces of music are coming up and I can't get another one to make it 6. I'm close to finishing this quest and there are only 3 days left. I hope I can finish on time but I'm stuck.

Can anyone provide tips or suggestions for this task? Anyone else having the same problem as me?

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    The pieces in the first row can only be written if you use the keyboard and the pieces in the second row can only be written if you use the bass guitar. So it is a waste of time to use the keyboard now. Just use the bass guitar until you unlock drums and can use drums to get 3 more pieces in the third row.
  • MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    Finally got it. My sim is playing drums now to write 3 more pieces. Thanks!