Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your hair color?

Comments

• LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Strawberry bronde. Or basically browny blonde with red streaks (naturally) and a reddish tinge.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • LesamithLesamith Posts: 277 Member
    I've got brown hair, naturally between a medium and dark. There are also natural highlights of lighter shades of brown. I love the color of my hair, but I honestly wish that it was black like my mom's. I have Native American ancestry, not full, more enough that I am very connected with my roots, and I would love to have beautiful black hair to go with my, sometimes, darkish skin. Also, I wouldn't might a nice deep red...not the orangey red of natural redheads, but a nice rich, vibrant red.
    Arletta wrote: »
    I've been tormenting my daughter, although I shouldn't, since I dyed my hair, that I'm going to do purple, so as to embarrass her. She's decided she doesn't care.

@Arletta Like Mrs. Slocombe!

https: //upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/Mollie_Sugden_as_Mrs_Slocombe. jpg

Bwahahaha! I live that @mintycupcake! #sexyknickers!
    *love
  • TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    navy mixed with light brown! i dye my hair a black/blue shade frequently.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Jet Black, almost blue-black.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Brown...

...But starting to turn gray! :(

How does that happen to someone who's not even in their 40's ?! :bawling:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I'm 23 and so my hair isn't graying yet:) My hair, like I stated above, is light blonde with sapphire blue tips (dyed the tips) and I really like how it is :)
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Brown...

...But starting to turn gray! :(

How does that happen to someone who's not even in their 40's ?! :bawling:

I feel your pain. My first grey hairs started showing up when I was 29. I now look like Mr. Fantastic because most of my grey is on my temple and sides, the top of my head is full on light brown still with a very few greys.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    @jcp011c2 don't worry, my friend has graying hair too :) lol
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    Black but I've been told it's really just a real dark brown.
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Light brown with blonde highlights. Or it was, now it's going dark brown ... soon to be black : D
  • LykkeLeafLykkeLeaf Posts: 214 Member
    My hair is light blond, but my natural color is dark blond. I bleach it myself twice a year. I've had it plum, magenta and turquoise a few years ago. I've always been shy and reserved but that didn't stop me from dying it flashy colors even tho I'm a guy.
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    LykkeLeaf wrote: »
    My hair is light blond, but my natural color is dark blond. I bleach it myself twice a year. I've had it plum, magenta and turquoise a few years ago. I've always been shy and reserved but that didn't stop me from dying it flashy colors even tho I'm a guy.

Hehe, reminds me of my friend Steve! x)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Reddish dark brown but sometimes it looks orange in the sun.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Mine will be purple here in about 6 hours.... :D
    p8L4V6v.png
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Jet black. I've always wanted to dye it some wild color, but whenever I have a chance to, I get myself in a situation where I can't have colored hair. LOL

I've always wanted to dye my hair green. Maybe someday. I'll probably look like a tree since I'm so tanned but idc I will be the best tree there is :'(
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm a red head and have a big bright blonde chunk in back of head...I used to hate my red hair and dyed it so many different colours but now I have it back to natural I quite like it and it's kinda different with the blonde so. I'd like to dye my hair a darkish turquoise colour but don't think I will lol.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm 23 and so my hair isn't graying yet:) My hair, like I stated above, is light blonde with sapphire blue tips (dyed the tips) and I really like how it is :)

I'm 23 too! And I use to have mine blonde with blue under my fringe, I miss it. :D

• GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Naturally I have a medium brown, but currently its a faded deep purple. Its almost like they grey version of dark purple, its a weird colour.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    Blaa....Charcoal? Ebony? Zebra?
  • FloridaSimmerFloridaSimmer Posts: 358 Member
    Its naturally Dirty Blonde/Ash Blonde but I ombred it with (same as my hair just mixed with a brown) brown at bottoms!

I want to dye it a turquoise like this:

d37e2c618b32ee64b82cfe63a2b1d277.jpg
    Origin: Floridasimmer

giphy.gif

• DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    Very dark brown, verging on black (it's almost always mistaken for black). However, I'm dyeing it blue for my 16th birthday in a couple of months! :)

I'm 23 too! And I use to have mine blonde with blue under my fringe, I miss it. :D

:D
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I was a brunette until I was like five, then my hair began to turn to a darker brown with natural blonde highlights. I think my hair is lighter at the ends than it is at the top too. If I could, I would die the ends of my hair dark blue, or have bright blue highlights.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg