Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Little Japanese Restaurant | Sims 4 Dine Out, Episode 8 is up!

RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
edited October 2016 in The Sims 4 Packs Discussion
Hey everyone. <3 I'm going to start a Dine Out Let's Play using the Sims from my huge neighborhood rotation. The goal is to get from 1 star to 5 stars!

Scarlet Firecracker owns and manages Shimuzu (made by EA), a cute little Japanese restaurant. This is episode one for her...

https://youtu.be/0uNHehCGEkQ

The full playlist click here

Thanks for watching and reading! <3
Post edited by RachelRosebud on

Comments

• KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    I have 3 stars already and I just started playing yesterday afternoon
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    Thanks for watching, @KeyserFn
    I'm not sure when the next episode will be up, but the first thing I'm going to do is lower the difficulty of my menu since poor food quality was making it hard. I have to train my employees! :)
  • UltraUltra Posts: 826 Member
    It's actually pretty easy to work your way up to 5 stars. I did it in few gameplay hours. Just remember to adjust your prices as you go. Sims don't mind if you raise the price of food if you have high star rating. I didn't put up my prices a lot and by the time I was 5 star I was barely profitable
    Thanks, @Ultra ! :D It's not really about it being hard. I'm just looking for ways to enjoy this game. I lost interest and I find making little challenges for myself (like this 1 to 5 star thing) helps me get back into it :)
    edited June 2016
    Episode number 2 is out!
    Check it out here. <3

I'm still trying to get my little Japanese restaurant Shimuzu from 1 to 5 stars. I'm having trouble with these issues:

No food coming out of the kitchen. I don't know whether it's my cook or my waitress.
    The waitress fell asleep on duty, lol.

But I'm still having a ton of fun!!

This is a cute picture of the exterior...

Shimuzu1_zpsmqxxzpr9.jpg

And here's my teenage Sim Maria Lothario doing homework at the bar in Shimuzu...

Maria-HW_zpscv4pgn3n.jpg

Thanks for all the views and likes and subs! Love you all <3
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    RachelRosebud

Too bad you can't really run an Asian themed restaurant in the Sims 4 yet without mods. There really isn't much Asian food in the game yet. Most of that experimental food looks more like something from another planet than Asia. Maybe someone should make an alien themed restaurant.
    Damienf519 wrote: »
    RachelRosebud

Too bad you can't really run an Asian themed restaurant in the Sims 4 yet without mods. There really isn't much Asian food in the game yet. Most of that experimental food looks more like something from another planet than Asia. Maybe someone should make an alien themed restaurant.
    @Damienf519

I have an alien for a waitress. I'm not going for realistic here. Haha :) It's Japanese in my head, even if the menu isn't precise.
    And episode 4!
    This one is from the customer perspective instead of the managers!! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Jjiyjng8Q
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    And episode 4!
    This one is from the customer perspective instead of the managers!! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Jjiyjng8Q

You can also request a table by clicking on the table you want.

You can also request a table by clicking on the table you want.

Thanks!! That's good to know :smiley:

• DilaxerDilaxer Posts: 270 Member
    Great job! Love it :D
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @RachelRosebud *GASP* A let's play with your awesome simmies?! :love: *bookmarks*
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    edited June 2016
    @Dilaxer Thank you!

@Meggles Lol, yep :D I love the new Dine Out game pack.
    Here's two screenshots from my latest episode. I love Maria's expression, rofl :dizzy:
    TS4_x64%202016-06-22%2009-32-39-09_zpsrbqanxzf.jpg

And here's Scarlet, proud owner:
    TS4_x64%202016-06-22%2008-17-04-95_zpsgzzzrye7.jpg
    Episode 6 is up! I'm so excited for City Living, so keep an eye out for that LP, next! <3
    https://youtu.be/NP3n9JemtCc
  • XxbreesayshelloXxbreesayshello Posts: 37 New Member
    @RachelRosebud

I'm sorry but this really annoyed with me but, I'm just going to say this ever heard of cultural appreciation? That's my biggest problem with these forums no one respects a culture or either stereotypes races/ethinicties And what would a white person know about sushi?
    edited October 2016
    @Xxbreesayhello

I'm sorry this somehow triggered you, but my Let's Play is as PG rated as it gets. There is nothing that "disrespects" culture here.
    Post edited by RachelRosebud on
    @RachelRosebud it's not just that sweetheart ,it's also the fact that you don't know 🐸🐸🐸🐸 about culture or cultural appropriation instead of always being on the Internet try and travel okay?
    @Xxbreesayshello

Just wow. I'll let your comment speak for itself. Goodbye. Not responding to you ever again.
    @RachelRosebud okay then have a nice day and maybe go out and travel some times too okay? :smile:
    Episode 7 is up! Next video will be an Employee Appreciation Day, lol. Thank you for watching!

https://youtu.be/ZYuVIQFThLo
  • thelawtmanthelawtman Posts: 1,424 Member
    Bree what is your issue? You are more insensitive than anyone you are trying to claim is. People can know a lot about another culture no matter what their skin colour is.
    Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif