August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

What's your hair color?

Comments

• LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Strawberry bronde. Or basically browny blonde with red streaks (naturally) and a reddish tinge.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • LesamithLesamith Posts: 277 Member
    I've got brown hair, naturally between a medium and dark. There are also natural highlights of lighter shades of brown. I love the color of my hair, but I honestly wish that it was black like my mom's. I have Native American ancestry, not full, more enough that I am very connected with my roots, and I would love to have beautiful black hair to go with my, sometimes, darkish skin. Also, I wouldn't might a nice deep red...not the orangey red of natural redheads, but a nice rich, vibrant red.
    Arletta wrote: »
    I've been tormenting my daughter, although I shouldn't, since I dyed my hair, that I'm going to do purple, so as to embarrass her. She's decided she doesn't care.

@Arletta Like Mrs. Slocombe!

https: //upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/Mollie_Sugden_as_Mrs_Slocombe. jpg

Bwahahaha! I live that @mintycupcake! #sexyknickers!
    *love
  • TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    navy mixed with light brown! i dye my hair a black/blue shade frequently.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,842 Member
    Jet Black, almost blue-black.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 6,339 Member
    Brown...

...But starting to turn gray! :(

How does that happen to someone who's not even in their 40's ?! :bawling:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,472 Member
    I'm 23 and so my hair isn't graying yet:) My hair, like I stated above, is light blonde with sapphire blue tips (dyed the tips) and I really like how it is :)
    KfPotT1.gif
    Kyla Matthews, Zac Efron, Malina Weissman♥
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,540 Member
    Brown...

...But starting to turn gray! :(

How does that happen to someone who's not even in their 40's ?! :bawling:

I feel your pain. My first grey hairs started showing up when I was 29. I now look like Mr. Fantastic because most of my grey is on my temple and sides, the top of my head is full on light brown still with a very few greys.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    @jcp011c2 don't worry, my friend has graying hair too :) lol
    KfPotT1.gif
  • JimedJimed Posts: 686 Member
    Black but I've been told it's really just a real dark brown.
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,741 Member
    Light brown with blonde highlights. Or it was, now it's going dark brown ... soon to be black : D
  • LykkeLeafLykkeLeaf Posts: 214 Member
    My hair is light blond, but my natural color is dark blond. I bleach it myself twice a year. I've had it plum, magenta and turquoise a few years ago. I've always been shy and reserved but that didn't stop me from dying it flashy colors even tho I'm a guy.
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,741 Member
    LykkeLeaf wrote: »
    My hair is light blond, but my natural color is dark blond. I bleach it myself twice a year. I've had it plum, magenta and turquoise a few years ago. I've always been shy and reserved but that didn't stop me from dying it flashy colors even tho I'm a guy.

Hehe, reminds me of my friend Steve! x)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 63,461 Member
    Reddish dark brown but sometimes it looks orange in the sun.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    KHCuX2o.gif
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,081 Member
    Mine will be purple here in about 6 hours.... :D
  • CementCement Posts: 3,467 Member
    Jet black. I've always wanted to dye it some wild color, but whenever I have a chance to, I get myself in a situation where I can't have colored hair. LOL

I've always wanted to dye my hair green. Maybe someday. I'll probably look like a tree since I'm so tanned but idc I will be the best tree there is :'(
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,327 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm a red head and have a big bright blonde chunk in back of head...I used to hate my red hair and dyed it so many different colours but now I have it back to natural I quite like it and it's kinda different with the blonde so. I'd like to dye my hair a darkish turquoise colour but don't think I will lol.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,327 Member
    I'm 23 and so my hair isn't graying yet:) My hair, like I stated above, is light blonde with sapphire blue tips (dyed the tips) and I really like how it is :)

I'm 23 too! And I use to have mine blonde with blue under my fringe, I miss it. :D

• GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Naturally I have a medium brown, but currently its a faded deep purple. Its almost like they grey version of dark purple, its a weird colour.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    Blaa....Charcoal? Ebony? Zebra?
  • FloridaSimmerFloridaSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    Its naturally Dirty Blonde/Ash Blonde but I ombred it with (same as my hair just mixed with a brown) brown at bottoms!

I want to dye it a turquoise like this:

d37e2c618b32ee64b82cfe63a2b1d277.jpg
    Origin: Floridasimmer

giphy.gif

• DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    Very dark brown, verging on black (it's almost always mistaken for black). However, I'm dyeing it blue for my 16th birthday in a couple of months! :)

I'm 23 too! And I use to have mine blonde with blue under my fringe, I miss it. :D

:D
    KfPotT1.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,096 Member
    I was a brunette until I was like five, then my hair began to turn to a darker brown with natural blonde highlights. I think my hair is lighter at the ends than it is at the top too. If I could, I would die the ends of my hair dark blue, or have bright blue highlights.
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery? Come try a Mafia Game!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg