Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your hair color?

MARADROIDMARADROID Posts: 357 Member
Hi!
I'm kind of bored, so I thought I would start this.
Just say your hair color, and if you don't like it, also say what you want your hair color(s) to be.

My hair is superduper dark brown, gets mistaken for black all the time. I would love having black and purple hair.

Comments

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    My hair is dark blond though when it grows a bit more it often gets overlayed by black hair.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Medium blond. I'm absolutely fine with that.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    My hair is Strawberry blonde. I like it like that, for now. It was black with blue undertones for a few years (Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Haircolor in Blue Black, for those who are wondering).
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Varying shades of blonde depending on the season and what the sun does to it. I'm happy with it. I kind of want to dye it purple or something once just to do so but I love my natural colour. It helps that people get jealous of it's golden colour and tell me how lovely it is all the time lol.
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    Black.
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited June 2016
    Technically, it's brown, just really dark. Presently, it's red. Next time I might try lightening it.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited June 2016
    Naturally brown and grey, dyed black. It's been purple and neon pink before though. I wish it was naturally either TARDIS/Marge Simpson blue (they're the same shade) or a deep forest green.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Maylee2Maylee2 Posts: 179 Member
    Naturally black (not like my mom who wears wigs to hide her short graying hair she shaved off years ago and everybody thought she had cancer)
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited June 2016
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Naturally brown and grey, dyed black. It's been purple and neon pink before though. I wish it was naturally either TARDIS/Marge Simpson blue (they're the same shade) or a deep forest green.

I've been tormenting my daughter, although I shouldn't, since I dyed my hair, that I'm going to do purple, so as to embarrass her. She's decided she doesn't care.

• AngiesSmithAngiesSmith Posts: 414 Member
    Brown :)
    AngiesSmith.png
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Brown/Auburn.... it's more dark brown in the winter and turns auburn in the summer.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited June 2016
    Naturally auburn-ish, I guess. It gets very red in the sun but in regular lighting it's brown. I like it most of the time, and I've never dyed it before but if I were to I'd probably just bring out the red a bit more. :)
    44444.gif
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited June 2016
    Natural redhead. Much darker than orange, but not as dark as auburn.
  • PaullettePaullette Posts: 34 Member
    My hair's odd, I was born dirty-blonde and loved it like that, but it darkened as I got older. I've dyed it so many different colors but currently find myself fascinated with orange hair. I dyed it for a costume and then decided I miss my brown color so right now it's a mix of those two lol
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Dyed black, with a bad case of regrowth.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Natural blonde/red. I have a peek a boo of purple, teal, and pink right now. It's getting pretty faded though.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited June 2016
    Arletta wrote: »
    I've been tormenting my daughter, although I shouldn't, since I dyed my hair, that I'm going to do purple, so as to embarrass her. She's decided she doesn't care.

@Arletta Like Mrs. Slocombe!

Mollie_Sugden_as_Mrs_Slocombe.jpg

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I have naturally the darkest of brown hair, but I have premature grays so it ends up being black because no other color comes close to my natural. But the natural color is so dark, even when I do dye my hair black the only way you'd be able to tell that I did was the lack of grays. :tongue:
  • LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    My hair is currently and naturally auburn, but I really wish I was a red-head.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I was blond as a small child though my hair is brown now and get a bit reddish in the summer.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • HyprActvSqrl324HyprActvSqrl324 Posts: 51 Member
    Dark brown with a very faint red under tone
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Light blonde with sapphire blue tips (dyed the tips)
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    And I'm proud of it.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Light brown. With some grey now *sob*
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • RomanticAspRomanticAsp Posts: 91 Member
    Dark Brown, and I mean very Dark brown, people have mistaken it for black