Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#ProudToBe - Can you submit some Sims?

StuStuieStuStuie Posts: 455 Member
Hey everyone

You may have seen a bunch of videos recently about gay, lesbian and transgender people talking about their story, it inspired me and I want to make a music video about being proud to be who you are. Being different and unique is what makes us special and we should embrace and celebrate it not shy away from it.

If you have any straight, gay, lesbian or transgender Sims you want to submit please do using the hashtag #StuGaming. I am going to be uploading the video to my youtube channel if you want to check it out.

Thanks for reading, cheers!
StuGaming

Youtube Channel name - StuGaming

Comments

• Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    I would however I use cc
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    I would however I use cc

Me2 I love CC - feel free to use it, I have a lot but if you want you can link me to the CC if you'd prefer me not to change an item if I don't have it.
  • Options
    I have loads of Sims.. I'll link u to them when I'm on computer. Well I have a jacksepriceye one already uploaded with websites in the description and a cc free girl however the pose in the portait is cc but that's it. My origin id is chloet02
  • Options
    I have loads of Sims.. I'll link u to them when I'm on computer. Well I have a jacksepriceye one already uploaded with websites in the description and a cc free girl however the pose in the portait is cc but that's it. My origin id is chloet02

Awesome! I will check it out :)
  • Options
    @StuStuie I have only put what website I got it from and I think I didnt put one creator down coz I forgot the name. I didnt directly link either.so sorry about that but I did put most creators down so hopefully that's enough
  • Options
    @StuStuie I have only put what website I got it from and I think I didnt put one creator down coz I forgot the name. I didnt directly link either.so sorry about that but I did put most creators down so hopefully that's enough

Thats awesome, I always get jealous of some CC Sims wear when I can't find it myself
  • Options
    I hope my Sims r good enough tho too..
  • Options
    What about us pansexual huh????
  • Options
    Prob meant Tha too...
  • Options

Everything! lol
  • Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    Love this, by the way <3<3
  • Options
    jaxie086 wrote: »
    Love this, by the way <3<3

thank you!